Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra (37378 Views)

Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by sonofElElyon: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2022
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jODYRX-PRj0

A man planned with his son to decapitate one of his other sons and was ready to sell off his parts before the victim escaped with his last strength.

We saw the full news and video at NewsVillageNg.com

You don't know the meaning of the word "decapitate"
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2022
lailo:
Legacies of Peter Obi in Anambra, to be replicated in Nigeria. Tufiakwa grin grin grin grin

How's it related to Peter obi? Nigerians sef...some of una go just dey show the highest level of illiteracy everytime
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:
Obhidiots at it again.

Try get small sense
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by rusher14: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

Try get small sense

I know you aren't Obhidiot.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:29am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Seriously, I don't understand the root of this type of savagery in the SE. Just last week, a widow was tied like a salah ram and mercilessly flogged! What is going on?
Forget about the braggadocio of these online noise makers, something insidious is going on over there and I think Nigerians should pay more attention and help. Not by electing Peter Obi though, he is a political 419er.

How is this related to Peter obi
The killings in ur father's village, is it been carried out by u and ur family?? Na wah...una level of illiteracy dey baffle me...I swear
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
angry

Fear YIEEBO man.

I'm not Igbo..but ur own tribe better abi?
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by ElSudani: 12:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

How is this related to Peter obi
The killings in ur father's village, is it been carried out by u and ur family?? Na wah...una level of illiteracy dey baffle me...I swear

If you can't make the connection then you need a refund from whichever night school you attended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2022
plusfield:

There is fulani bandits
Boko haram
Fulani herdsmen.
And their killings are in hundreds of thousands....

But igbos are your problem? Do you see that your hate is genetic and inbuilt?

I just tire for all this people..our level of ignorance ND illiteracy high very well.. Evil is happening among all tribes in the contry..no religion or tribe is exempted..I wonder how Igbo has become the problem..I'm not Igbo but I hate the way some people just come out to show he dumb they really are ..it's so annoying

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:35am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:

If you can't make the connection then you need a refund from whichever night school you attended.

Oga u are just showing me high level of
either ignorance, illiteracy, stupidity or madness..I pity ur children who would come out one day to say they are proud of a dumb father... God help u
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by ElSudani: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

Oga u are just showing me high level of
either ignorance, illiteracy, stupidity or madness..I pity ur children who would come out one day to say they are proud of a dumb father... God help u

You need a refund from your night school, I repeat. I am not responsible for your malfunctioning brain. Here is a low IQ dunce talking about ignorance! Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

I know you aren't Obhidiot.

But seriously must u show that u don't know what u are doing in life on social media...try ND type responsibly sometimes na...if not for ur sake but that of the children u would eventually bring up
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:38am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:

You need a refund from your night school, I repeat. I am not responsible for your malfunctioning brain.

Now i see ur problem..u went to night school...sorry..but try train ur children for day school
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by ElSudani: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

Now i see ur problem..u went to night school...sorry..but try train ur children for day school

You are a low IQ mor.on, you wouldn't even know where to start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by rusher14: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

But seriously must u show that u don't know what u are doing in life on social media...try ND type responsibly sometimes na...if not for ur sake but that of the children u would eventually bring up

Sharap.

I hate hypocrites like you.

For weeks, months you were happy to see other candidates names dragged through the mud with outright lies.

You want your candidate to win by all means necessary not minding the truth or the consequence of the lies your ilk spew.

You want others to sit and watch as you obliterate others but you take exception when same cards are dealt you.

Get lost you HYPOCRITE.

I detest your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:

You are a low IQ mor.on, you wouldn't even know where to start.

I pray ur children get to go to better school so they don't this mistake (ur illiteracy) won't repeat itself again..
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Money is the only culture of the Igbo's. They have no values and human life mean nothing to them. No legacy apart from bread in their pocket and boastful living. Obi must be stopped at all cost. Nigeria is currently at its worst, with Igbos at the helms of affair, this present hell will seem like paradise.

4 Likes

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

Sharap.

I hate hypocrites like you.

For weeks, months you were happy to see other candidates names dragged through the mud with outright lies.

You want your candidate to win by all means necessary not minding the truth or the consequence of the lies your ilk spew.

You want others to sit and watch as you obliterate others but you take exception when same cards are dealt you.

Get lost you HYPOCRITE.

I detest your kind.

Lol, so eventually u've decided to tell me u are learned?? LoL so funny u actually went to school ND yet u are still dieing of illiteracy... This isn't about politics...the post has nothing to do with any candidate..but because of how black ur heart is ND the devilish mind u have against other people's candidate, u want to play dirty always..but my pain is that u went to school ND u don't know what to say ND when to say what...relax man.. even though u talk heaven and earth here, who go rule us better go win...ND you won't die but enjoy the rewards of good governance too..the person u are fighting for don't know u how much more ur family..I don't fight anyone here, I hardly reply posts because of educated illiterates like u..just let it slip
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by rusher14: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

Lol, so eventually u've decided to tell me u are learned?? LoL so funny u actually went to school ND yet u are still dieing of illiteracy... This isn't about politics...the post has nothing to do with any candidate..but because of how black ur heart is ND the devilish mind u have against other people's candidate, u want to play dirty always..but my pain is that u went to school ND u don't know what to say ND when to say what...relax man.. even though u talk heaven and earth here, who go rule us better go win...ND you won't die but enjoy the rewards of good governance too..the person u are fighting for don't know u how much more ur family..I don't fight anyone here, I hardly reply posts because of educated illiterates like u..just let it slip

TLDR.

Save your sermon.

Hypocrite.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 12:58am On Sep 04, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Money is the only culture of the Igbo's. They have no values and human life mean nothing to them. No legacy apart from bread in their pocket and boastful living. Obi must be stopped at all cost. Nigeria is currently at its worst, with Igbos at the helms of affair, this present hell will seem like paradise.

ND ur people are better? Tell me which tribe in Nigeria today is not money driven? If u are opportuned, I'm sure u would wipe a whole generation for Money rituals... I'm not from the east mind u. In the west there's a lot of money rituals going on, in the north killing ND kidnapping all in the name to make money...

Then talking about obi, there's nothing about this post related to him..u are only just being sentimental.. the killing of Deborah in sokoto, ATIKu condemned it ND wen the Muslim faithful came for him, he deleted the post, ur old man Tinubu, never said anything... So I don't see any sense in what u are saying.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Elegantus: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2022
lailo:
Legacies of Peter Obi in Anambra, to be replicated in Nigeria. Tufiakwa grin grin grin grin

Don't be steewpeed
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

TLDR.

Save your sermon.

Hypocrite.

Lol...e don tire u abi...just try think sometimes before replying post...2023 will come ND go ND u will remain with ur family ND ur neighbors..if u keep insulting ND talking bad against people, u don't know who u might insult next...still dey use sense dey do this politic..just an advise.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by rusher14: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

Lol...e don tire u abi...just try think sometimes before replying post...2023 will come ND go ND u will remain with ur family ND ur neighbors..if u keep insulting ND talking bad against people, u don't know who u might insult next...still dey use sense dey do this politic..just an advise.

HYPOCRITE, try preaching to your family.

Let's see how that ends.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

HYPOCRITE, try preaching to your family.

Let's see how that ends.

Do u know the meaning of hypocrite? Is it a new word u just discovered or u are just learning how to use it
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by rusher14: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

Do u know the meaning of hypocrite? Is it a new word u just discovered or u are just learning how to use it

Go to your mirror and say the word, your reflection would respond.

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

ND ur people are better? Tell me which tribe in Nigeria today is not money driven? If u are opportuned, I'm sure u would wipe a whole generation for Money rituals... I'm not from the east mind u. In the west there's a lot of money rituals going on, in the north killing ND kidnapping all in the name to make money...

Then talking about obi, there's nothing about this post related to him..u are only just being sentimental.. the killing of Deborah in sokoto, ATIKu condemned it ND wen the Muslim faithful came for him, he deleted the post, ur old man Tinubu, never said anything... So I don't see any sense in what u are saying.

I stand with the truth. The only culture for the Igbos is money. I have toured the breath of Nigeria, and can tell you the value system of each tribe. Those throwing bundles, calling other zoogerians, fool-anis, and Yoruba slaves. Those who are self righteous, call themselves the richest tribe and the only Israelites in Africa. Those who threaten to burn the zoo down, only to turn around to support "one Nigeria" because their son Obi is contesting.

Only an unintelligent man will fall for their scam. Peter Obi has committed the same crime every Nigerian polician has committed. He has decamped more than all other presidential candidate, from APGA, to PDP, to NNPP, and now to Labour party. He has had meeting with Wike in the UK, but short sighted Nigerians fail to see that Obi is no saviour, but another politician using "Igbo man sense" to fight for bread for himself, his children and his Ipob family.

We are alive, and history will vindicate me if Obi smells power.

Over and out

SgtPonziHater

4 Likes

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Useless forum. Something I saw on Facebook since last year march
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Waiting for Ndi Anambra to come blame Abakiliki people as usual

But you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free....
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by lloydmuna2(m): 2:06am On Sep 04, 2022
This story no clear, maybe the boy is not his son
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Ykc2(m): 3:25am On Sep 04, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Waiting for Ndi Anambra to come blame Abakiliki people as usual
you under igbo ooh you watched the video and see what the guy is saying?
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by princessAbidemi: 3:34am On Sep 04, 2022
��what a life!
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Spandau: 3:37am On Sep 04, 2022
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jODYRX-PRj0

A man planned with his son to decapitate one of his other sons and was ready to sell off his parts before the victim escaped with his last strength.

We saw the full news and video at NewsVillageNg.com

Watch as they will start to blame Yorubas fòr this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Attacked In Warri By 3 Teenage Boys Fully Armed (Photos) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.