Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra (37376 Views)

Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by FakeIgboJew: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
And some idiots wonder why I am full blown anti Igbo .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
richie240:

The usual suspects (wey nor know u b4) will cherish diz ur comment not knowing say na sakazm!
grin
Lol.

The few intelligent ones among them will look at the attached memè and decode. Even my sigy should give some clues. But the dull ones will get confused. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by FakeIgboJew: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Merch:
Angel gabriel should just blow the damn trumpet, i have seen it all

No

This is an OSU problem

God should rain molten sulfur on that blighted evil land and glass everything there .

That land needs sulphuric acid cleansing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by lailo: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Id!ot. There is jankara market in Lagos know for human parts sales and this has been known for over 50 years and Lagos state government has done nothing about it even when it is done openly. This is Tinubu’s legacy in Lagos… a human parts commodity market..

Rotten fowl. Abeg gettat.

https://www.nairaland.com/234338/inside-human-parts-market-lagos

https://thestreetjournal.org/revealed-lagos-market-where-human-parts-are-sold/
Me I no know that one o. And if any, it is u Igbos cannibals that are operating such market in Lagos bcs na una dey do buying and selling of anything in Lagos. And u can sell anything to make money in Lagos to go impress village people for xmas grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by FakeIgboJew: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nedu666
Conrod
Joyandfaith

See why I hate osus?
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by NJV: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
I'm just weak. Too much bad news

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
What is happening in this country; who do us dis thing; abi na Buhari? Because, Nigeria had never been like this before 2015; It is well. Whether things will change for good or worse, depends on the electorate.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Realists(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
rusher14:

His hand has grown back abi?

To these cannibals, every crime committed by their Okoro brothers happened 2 years ago. As if they are saint.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by jagorinho: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Igbo Parenthood is in shambles, this is not tribal inclined, it is just the truth. When a group can't reason outside the jurisdiction of money, they are a little above beasts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by FakeIgboJew: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
plusfield:

There is fulani bandits
Boko haram
Fulani herdsmen.
And their killings are in hundreds of thousands....

But igbos are your problem? Do you see that your hate is genetic and inbuilt?

Igbos are mutted Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jODYRX-PRj0

A man planned with his son to decapitate one of his other sons and was ready to sell off his parts before the victim escaped with his last strength.

We saw the full news and video at NewsVillageNg.com
see watin unknown father/gunman do him own piken obidients over to you. Money matter with Anambra pple be like salt and soup. Ipob/Esn there trademark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Segzy19: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Body part miners....

Dem people....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by FakeIgboJew: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
jagorinho:
Igbo Parenthood is in shambles, this is not tribal inclined, it is just the truth. When a group can't reason outside the jurisdiction of money, they are a little above beasts.

Its not down to failed parenting but a total lack of civilised culture which makes materialism their only ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by sukkot: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
mayne is this how peter obi wee cut all our hands when he becomes president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by tamdun: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Barbarians
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Igbo people? Tufiaka! They can do anything just for money.
The only Igbo person I trust is my wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Okhuadams:
see watin unknown father/gunman do him own piken obidients over to you. Money matter with Anambra pple be like salt and soup. Ipob/Esn there trademark
Anambra Igbos are the most terrible set of Igbos, if any of them is your friend be very careful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by FakeIgboJew: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Anambra Igbos are the most terrible set of Igbos, if any of them is your friend be very careful.

Not only Anambra all Igbos

Imo igbos are fraudsters

Abia has armed robbery and kidnapping plus ritual killings

Ebonyi nah senseless killings and raping be their speciality .

Only Enugu igbos are a bit tame .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Mccullum: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Igbos are spectacular in aspect of ways of finding money,

What a tragedy and monumental disgrace to chest beater..

Pet'hief urchins are serial criminals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Mccullum: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Igbos are spectacular in aspect of ways of finding money,

What a tragedy and monumental disgrace to chest beater..

Pet'hief Obi Pandora urchins are serial criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by wellmax(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
In SW area boys have joined Agbero
In the North, they joined boko haram
In SE they formed UGM and IPOB
In SS they became militants.

Choose your vice wisely.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by jagorinho: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Igbo people? Tufiaka! They can do anything just for money.
The only Igbo person I trust is my wife.
Na offside you dey.

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Stronghold91: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
all the worst news in the eastern state
come from Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
funny enough I have been opportuned to work with a few of them and the one's i work closely with I give them 80/100 they were nice. But some were terrible. I appreciate coming across the nice ones

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by fredoooooo: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I disagree with this report coming from Tinubu urchins to discredit Peter Obi's Anambra state because last time I checked, Peter Obi is a billionaire and has made all Anambrarians super billionaires.

And of course, a billionaire can't decapitate his child because of money. I suspect herdsmen and dss. undecided

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by ipobarecriminals: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
shocked that's shortIGBOman village
FakeIgboJew:

No

This is an OSU problem

God should rain molten sulfur on that blighted evil land and glass everything there .

That land needs sulphuric acid cleansing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by ipobarecriminals: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
shocked grin grin grincheesygringringrin grin grin
sukkot:
mayne is this how peter obi wee cut all our hands when he becomes president

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2022
amaridigital:

Jankara market known for selling human parts for over 50 years and you say it's tinubu's legacy? 50 years ago 1972 where was Tinubu?
he came into power what did he do about it? What re his puppets in government doing about it? It is part of his legacy because he is benefiting immensely from it.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by etrange: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Waiting for Ndi Anambra to come blame Abakiliki people as usual

I really don't know how you guys feel after doing this. How hardened can one's heart be that you don’t mind sowing discord to this extent? Hhmm...
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2022
lailo:

Me I no know that one o. And if any, it is u Igbos cannibals that are operating such market in Lagos bcs na una dey do buying and selling of anything in Lagos. And u can sell anything to make money in Lagos to go impress village people for xmas grin grin grin grin
read the links sent to you. Na yoruba people de do the deals end to end from jazz men to middle men to parts providers
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Enkidu70: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2022
He no even use the parts do ritual so that he can become rich like Zubby Michael, no! Worthless animal wanted to sell everything of cheap, post-haste

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter / RCCG Pastor Attacked In Warri By 3 Teenage Boys Fully Armed (Photos) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.