Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra (37379 Views)

Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Sharatan(m): 3:42am On Sep 04, 2022
This is no news compared to the heinous atrocities going on hourly in the north.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Desusi: 3:57am On Sep 04, 2022
SensualMan:
Tinubu no doubt paid his father. Evil man. I thank God for your life son.
You mean Tinubu was the one that requested for the young man hands from his father? What evil the IBO man cannot do, does not exist. Great heavens!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by JBoss25(m): 4:39am On Sep 04, 2022
melody91:
what hate mugu! So we should look away frm your barbaric acts?.. btw what's the difference between ugm , ipob nd those u mentioned .. hypocrite undecided
The difference between the two is that one stays in their own vicinity committing atrocities while the other doesn't stay one place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by NezzyMike: 4:56am On Sep 04, 2022
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jODYRX-PRj0

A man planned with his son to decapitate one of his other sons and was ready to sell off his parts before the victim escaped with his last strength.

We saw the full news and video at NewsVillageNg.com

Maybe a kleptomaniac undecided...if your hand will lead you to hell, cut it off grin
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Yankee101: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2022
If guilty same treatment for both

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Elidrisy20: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2022
Na bad ppl full that anambra state

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by sukkot: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by bhella10: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2022
plusfield:

You don show for something that happened 2 years ago that the tribal bigots brought and sent to front page to feed the likes of you?
Your tears
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by JordanMichael(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2022
This wonder really END embarassed
Slynation:
Nawa oO... wonders has finally ended

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by UrProguy: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Not only Anambra all Igbos

Imo igbos are fraudsters

Abia has armed robbery and kidnapping plus ritual killings

Ebonyi nah senseless killings and raping be their speciality .

Only Enugu igbos are a bit tame .
You are right my brother, Enugu people don't behave like easterners, I have lived in the East in the past and I can tell you those guys are barbarians, the worst thing you can do to a child is to raise him or her in the east.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Hanndye: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Watin be all this nao self. No be say hardship don't turn people brain upsidedown?
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by tyinfinity: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2022
They want to take the hand to okija shrine to do charm for peter obi
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Paullo19:

I pray ur children get to go to better school so they don't this mistake (ur illiteracy) won't repeat itself again..
Emeka, pls just be typing any shiit that tickles your fancy, but stop talking about literacy or lack of it. The most irritating of everything is accusing someone of what you are glaringly guilty of.

Biko, I use abiama dey beg you, just leave literacy out of it.

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Landmack: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2022
jagorinho:
Igbo Parenthood is in shambles, this is not tribal inclined, it is just the truth. When a group can't reason outside the jurisdiction of money, they are a little above beasts.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Landmack: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Not only Anambra all Igbos

Imo igbos are fraudsters

Abia has armed robbery and kidnapping plus ritual killings

Ebonyi nah senseless killings and raping be their speciality .

Only Enugu igbos are a bit tame .

You’re talking nonsense.

Look here, The only igbos that won’t give u headache and u should feel free interacting with are those ones who were born and bred outside the region. Not the real natives who have never crossed the Niger or who suddenly crossed the Niger to go hustle somewhere else.

This is a first class info I’m giving u.

Majority of the Igbo males real natives are unruly,vile, wayward,disrespectful etc I don’t blame them one bit...all these are due to lack of parental guide and discipline. They prefer to train the Igbo female child than the male child.
That’s why the region is plagued with the likes of male nonentities MNK,Ekpa,Ikonso etc

This is the real problem of the southeast. My defense and response is based on long years of research on the problems bedevilling the southeast region..I have also compared works of feminist writers from that region...most of their voices hammers on the family imbalance,inbalances in training the male children while only facing the female children.
Go to a typical igbo family house,a young male child can be breaking bottles or knocking his uncles or aunties and his parents will overlook such behavior...some will even hail that child “strong man..Agu!,Ijele” grin. The female child dares not try such behavior or else correct discipline will follow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Landmack: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Emeka, pls just be typing any shiit that twinkle your fancy, but stop talking about literacy or lack of it. The most irritating of everything is accusing someone of what you are glaringly guilty of.

Biko, I use abiama dey beg you, just leave literacy out of it.

*Tickles*

iti....
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Ibo people problem, go kill una one by one.... Ndī ara
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
Ibo people problem, go kill una one by one.... Ndī ara
You mean the ongoing killings in Afghaneastern by ipob, ugm, esn will kill others? Or the boy whose father wanted to sell his body parts will be alive while others die? cheesy
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean the ongoing killings in Afghaneastern by ipob, ugm, esn will kill others? Or the boy whose father wanted to sell his body parts will be alive while others die? cheesy

What I don't undstnd is why nairaland.com should keep allowing miscreants like you, in this page
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

What I don't undstnd is why nairaland.com should keep allowing miscreants like you, in this page
Okay, let me explain to you.

Nairaland will keep allowing me because it is a public forum where everyone has an opinion different from that of ipob pigs.

If this forum were to belong to ipob pigs, all discussions must be exactly what ipob pigs and Nnamdi Kanu want and of course you will never see "miscreants" like me there.

Hope you now understand.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay, let me explain to you.

Nairaland will keep allowing me because it is a public forum where everyone has an opinion different from that of ipob pigs.

If this forum were to belong to ipob pigs, all discussions must be exactly what ipob pigs and Nnamdi Kanu want and of course you will never see "miscreants" like me there.

Hope you now understand.

What is my business with IPOB. Deluded slowpoke
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Paullo19: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

I stand with the truth. The only culture for the Igbos is money. I have toured the breath of Nigeria, and can tell you the value system of each tribe. Those throwing bundles, calling other zoogerians, fool-anis, and Yoruba slaves. Those who are self righteous, call themselves the richest tribe and the only Israelites in Africa. Those who threaten to burn the zoo down, only to turn around to support "one Nigeria" because their son Obi is contesting.

Only an unintelligent man will fall for their scam. Peter Obi has committed the same crime every Nigerian polician has committed. He has decamped more than all other presidential candidate, from APGA, to PDP, to NNPP, and now to Labour party. He has had meeting with Wike in the UK, but short sighted Nigerians fail to see that Obi is no saviour, but another politician using "Igbo man sense" to fight for bread for himself, his children and his Ipob family.

We are alive, and history will vindicate me if Obi smells power.

Over and out

SgtPonziHater

Mtchewww
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

What is my business with IPOB. Deluded slowpoke
Ipob is the umbrella body of ipobidients, esn, ugm and mkpurimiri cannibals. That is the relationship. They are mostly characterised by the last two words in what you posted here.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ipob is the umbrella body of ipobidients, esn, ugm and mkpurimiri cannibals. That is the relationship. They are mostly characterised by the last two words in what you posted here.

grin grin grin grin grin... See pains.. Tinubu Urchins are worst than the ugm... People who can beat a physically challenged, and destroy his wheel chair can be more demonic if thier pisi pisi daddy is given an opportunity to go and weewee in Aso rock
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by OgaTimo(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
foolish nonsece
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

grin grin grin grin grin... See pains.. Tinubu Urchins are worst than the ugm... People who can beat a physically challenged, and destroy his wheel chair can be more demonic if thier pisi pisi daddy is given an opportunity to go and weewee in Aso rock
You mean as compared to pvssy slicing cannibals from Afghaneastern? I understand ipob pigs always upturn general understanding and common sense. A man just rendered his own biological son incapacitated because of money, is that not another height of barbarism? Come with another rubbish, dis one don cast. grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by shegra58: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
newnet:

A man planned with his son to decapitate one of his other sons and was ready to sell off his parts before the victim escaped with his last strength.

our OBIdient brothers no dey disappoint cheesy
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Want to use his hands to prepare egusi soup.....awon billionaire
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Wwwq: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wicked
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by SaturnNick(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I disagree with this report coming from Tinubu urchins to discredit Peter Obi's Anambra state because last time I checked, Peter Obi is a billionaire and has made all Anambrarians super billionaires.

And of course, a billionaire can't decapitate his child because of money. I suspect herdsmen and dss. undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Stone24: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Waiting for Ndi Anambra to come blame Abakiliki people as usual
They are Abakiliki people living in Anambra ask questions

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Successkay12(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
newnet:

Na them, they brought that trash to southwest and still talk shit about southwest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Attacked In Warri By 3 Teenage Boys Fully Armed (Photos) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.