Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? (552 Views)

If I Ever Marry A Red Piller / The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nlfpmod Mynd4 Seun

Rockstation farano
Re: What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? by christianjoy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
You know the difference
Tell us here
Re: What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? by mariahAngel(f): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
An alpha male is a confident man, who believes in himself and has a mind of his own.
As for the other one, it is a confused one who follows a movement without purpose aimlessly, as far as I'm concerned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? by AfahaAbia(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 (2021) - 10.5" - 128GB ROM - 4GB RAM - 7040mAh - Black for sale. The phone is in very good working condition but. Its screen is cracked. Please if you are interested to buy call me at 08ll. Portharcourt residents only(If you are outside portharcourt you need to have someone here to check and collect it). Thanks
Re: What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
An alpha Male is a responsible, caring and upright man, he provides and takes charge. An alpha man is a man who has conquered his anger and confronts every life situation in a calm but firmly ways.An alpha man does not speak much, their presence and comportment speaks for them in all cases. An alpha man loves his woman and family and build a solid fence against intruders. I could go on and on about an alpha man but let me stop here. A redpiller is a man who has had his fare share of the negative sides of life, a redpiller is an angry man on a revenge mission, a redpiller is a man with a bitter and terrible past whose past has left a permanent scar, a redpiller does not have a forgiven spirit, a redpiller hates to see a happy woman or a happy marriage . A redpiller believes making a woman orgasm is the only way to conquer a woman, a redpiller sees every woman as manipulative, a redpiller is a man who is afraid of women in general . In all honesty and sincerity, a redpiller needs a therapist. Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
An alpha Male is a responsible, caring and upright man, he provides and takes charge. An alpha man is a man who has conquered his anger and confronts every life situation in a calm but firmly ways.An alpha man does not speak much, their presence and comportment speaks for them in all cases. An alpha man loves his woman and family and build a solid fence against intruders. I could go on and on about an alpha man but let me stop here. A redpiller is a man who has had his fare share of the negative sides of life, a redpiller is an angry man on a revenge mission, a redpiller is a man with a bitter and terrible past whose past has left a permanent scar, a redpiller does not have a forgiven spirit, a redpiller hates to see a happy woman or a happy marriage . A redpiller believes making a woman orgasm is the only way to conquer a woman, a redpiller sees every woman as manipulative, a redpiller is a man who is afraid of women in general . In all honesty and sincerity, a redpiller needs a therapist. Thank you

Hmm. Quite insightful.
One question though,are you sure you aren't generalizing with this comparison of yours?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Hmm. Quite insightful.
One question though,are you sure you aren't generalizing with this comparison of yours?
I’m not generalising but stating Fact
Re: What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? by Uzomacharles: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
AfahaAbia:
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 (2021) - 10.5" - 128GB ROM - 4GB RAM - 7040mAh - Black for sale. The phone is in very good working condition but. Its screen is cracked. Please if you are interested to buy call me at 08036267796. Portharcourt residents only(If you are outside portharcourt you need to have someone here to check and collect it). Thanks

Try dey attach pics

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Mother? / Dj Khaled And Burna Boy Rocks White Girl And Do party In Studio / Badd Girl Teasing Her Tight Puna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.