Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,265 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. (1632 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / If I Ever Marry A Red Piller / My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
1. I detest men who are cowards, yes. Men who panic like women. In fact, there are some women who are even more couragous than some men. I love such women.
2. I detest men who are controlled by their wives or their mothers(woman rapper men). Anywhere u push am, him go, go. They don't have their own word or decision. E.g My wife say. My mummy say men
3. Men who gossip too much like women.
4. Men who wants to impress women with money so as to get her love.
5. Who acts foolishly around ladies just to get attention.
6. Men who loves women with their hearts without using their heads.
7. Men who are scared to rebuke their wives/gf/spouse when they do wrong.
8. Men who are scared of losing ladies who takes their simplicity for stupidity.
9. Men who can't shoot their shots or are scared of shooting their shots when ladies they like/loves gives them green light.
10. Men who are poor in romance/communication with ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Jeon(f): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
1. I detest men who are cowards, yes. Men who panic like women. In fact, there are some women who are even more couragous than some men. I love such women.
2. I detest men who are controlled by their wives or their mothers(woman rapper men). Anywhere u push am, him go, go. They don't have their own word or decision. E.g My wife say. My mummy say men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Justbehave(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Qualities of Simps and Sissies.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by SILENTandSMART2: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why are you gay ? embarassed......

Who cares about men you detest just make sure you ain't being hated on, that's all....
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Justbehave:
Qualities of Simps and Sissies.
Simp because i am not one sided.
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by uthlaw: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
You see that number 9 err...not every lady that gives greenlight you toast because you might not even have interest in her!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Tinububalls: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Saga says hi
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Justbehave(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
You misunderstoot me.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Justbehave(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
I never said you are a simp. I said all you wrote down are qualities exhibited by them

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
uthlaw:
You see that number 9 err...not every lady that gives greenlight you toast because you might not even have interest in her!
It depends on how green the light is. The truth is that when ladies are really into u, they will definitely show it. It's now left for u to play ur card well, so that she won't slip out of ur hand.
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Justbehave:
I never said you are a simp. I said all you wrote down are qualities exhibited by them
They aren't. They will only be qualities of simps for those who have chosen not to have anything to do with women.
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by BlackXabbath(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Your 5th point annoys me the most...
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Your 5th point annoys me the most...

Yea, I was sitting and chatting with a lady one day when a guy came from no where and he started acting funny in front of this lady. The annoying part was that, Dis guy come dey speak Eng wey him no sabi(cut and join Eng), i was so embarassed. So te d lady come dey blush dey feel like person wey win Miss Nigeria contest.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by uthlaw: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
It depends on how green the light is. The truth is that when ladies are really into u, they will definitely show it. It's now left for u to play ur card well, so that she won't slip out of ur hand.
and if every girl that giving you green light....shey u go accept all of them ni!
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
uthlaw:
and if every girl that giving you green light....shey u go accept all of them ni!
No, na the girl i like, i go accept. Recently, a lady gave green light(full green light) but i didn't accept. We talked normal, i told her that i am not prepared for marriage for now, because the cost of marriage now, no be bobo. Besides, i am trying to put things in order. I thought it will deflate her feelings for me. but for where? She told me that it doesn't matter. She was even the one encouraging me that it will work out. Note: She is financially independent. No be say she rich, but na business person. I had to withdraw my feelings, so that she won't madly fall in love with me. But e pain her say i turn down her green light.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
8. Men who are scared to lose ladies who takes their simplicity for stupidity.
9. Men who can't shoot their shots or are scared of shooting their shots when ladies they like/loves gives them green light.
I'm no 10, poor at toasting girls undecided cry
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by obinna58(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
So we no get simps again
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Think4Myself:

I'm no 10, poor at toasting girls undecided cry
It isn't as hard as u think. Just get her attention by just being a casual friend(chat mate). If she is offline, and u are chatting with her, make an eye contact with her while chatting with her. There is an irresistable power in eye contact if done correctly.
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's so annoying some of them will forget their sense when they see woman
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by brosom(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Too much movies no dey good
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
obinna58:
So we no get simps again
Them plenty.
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Rickmann: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
8. Men who are scared of losing ladies who takes their simplicity for stupidity.

You seem really pained about something bros, I sensed it as I read through..
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Rickmann:

You seem really pained about something bros, I sensed it as I read through..
Me? Pained abt what?
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by iRepNaija1: 2:57am On Oct 19, 2021
So how does this make you a hybrid? Genuinely curious.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2021
iRepNaija1:
So how does this make you a hybrid? Genuinely curious.
I'm a mixed piller(red,green,blue,ash,white etc), depending the senerio. I love women but i don't take shit from them.
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by Truvelisback(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Why are you gay ? embarassed......

Who cares about men you detest just make sure you ain't being hated on, that's all....
How am i a gay?
Re: The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. by sultaan(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good luck sis, there is a woman(?) out there that fit your desire

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge / Men Should Respect The Place That House Their Sperm To Avoid Misery / Guys What Is The First And Second Body Feature Iof A Girl That Attract You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.