Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges (15582 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by madridguy(m): 4:31am On Sep 04, 2022
We believe you Asiwaju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Enkidu70: 4:32am On Sep 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Skty: 4:35am On Sep 04, 2022
NL una nor de sleep to 4.35am? Oga Tinubu. I can never believe or trust u..u said vote for change and u removed Jonathan. And brought hell..how can u have solution to a problem u said u are curing? Naaaaaa....them nor de deceive A****wo f*ck two times

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Skty: 4:36am On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

We trust you our incoming President..

You don't even need to scam people before you become the president...

We no dey give shishi dey scam nigerians for abroad...Too bad oooo

Vote for change! Where the change?
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Guyoo: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Really, yet you kept quiet waiting for your turn to be president, Old man go and rest..Nigeria don't need your outdated ideas
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by 123papas(m): 4:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Obi has told us the solution to Nigeria’s problem. It is very simple - responsible leadership. Identify your issues and deal with them squarely. Use money for what the money is meant for. I don’t think Tinubu camp can do it.

Laidewiess:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ive-solution-to-nigerias-challenges-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Doyou2019: 4:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Reinaldo:

He didn't have the solution in the past 8 years of disaster under APC. Agbadorians are so funny.

23 whopping years as Lagos godfather, with all those IGR billions, and the Centre of Excellence still looks more like a medieval village from the 12th Century! Ordinary running tap water na wahala for our 21st Century smart city sef grin

The other day, everyone ask him yeye minions on here for photos of baba commissioning projects. Na websites those silly Tinubidiots dey show give pesin grin

Awon oniyeye gbogbo.

O lule gbi!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by kingrhirhs(m): 4:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

you know the solution and you could not tell Buhari. You allowed him to fail due to yourself interest. The man you said have all the solution. Now the solution is your hands that are always shaking. You are not getting anything from us. Presidency is not an inheritance.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Skty: 4:42am On Sep 04, 2022
newbornmacho:
Solve your urine problem first

NL nor go kill person....I feel it's also sweat issue he should solve too. Looks like he's sweating from his nyash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Skty: 4:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Doyou2019:

23 whopping years as Lagos godfather, with all those IGR billions and the Centre of Excellence still looks like a medieval village from the 12th Century. Ordinary tap water na wahala sef.

The other day, everyone ask him yeye minions on here for photos of baba commissioning projects. Na websites those silly Tinubidiots dey show grin
Awon oniyeye

O lule gbi!!!

I have projects o....15million houses commissioned in Lagos ...

The man said vote for change...his cohorts didn't fulfill the one of fuel. .I remember they said vote for change and u will swim in fuel...na him go swim in fuel and the thing go burn am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by OLOKOESHIN: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Tenses:
And as your party leader you couldn't recommend it to Mr. President!!

Tinubu you're a very wicked man!!!
When he publicly recommended credit and vat stuff during one of his colloquium
Did Buari government did anything about it??

Individual differences
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by EagleNest(m): 4:46am On Sep 04, 2022
That's what you and Buhari told us in 2015, that change is coming, and yes we really saw hell for more than 7 years of APC govt! And you now want to come and finish it up kpatakpata, Noooooo! Thanks u but no thanks!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Pauldollars:
Hope part of the solution will not be sucking the resources for the future generation as you are sucking Lagos State dry

I prefer Tinubu picture than that of Obituary. At least there is an adage that says there is love in sharing. Tinubu is sharing his drink with the baby and you can see how happy the baby looks. Eat I eat either young or old. But the wicked Obituary is looking and smiling at the hungry baby. Na smile the baby wan chop? Until the baby starve to death Obituary will keep smiling. The baby isn't happy at all as can be seen in his face.
That's what Obituary plans for Nigeria. Smiling at Nigerians while he will watch Nigerians starve to death. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Doyou2019: 4:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Skty:

I have projects o....15million houses commissioned in Lagos ...

The man said vote for change...his cohorts didn't fulfill the one of fuel. .I remember they said vote for change and u will swim in fuel...na him go swim in fuel and the thing go burn am
grin

The consummate con artist.

It's refreshing though that Nigerians don dey wise up to the con-game these charlatans bring us every 4 years.
Awon olè onijekuje!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by etrouble: 4:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Pauldollars:
Hope part of the solution will not be sucking the resources for the future generation as you are sucking Lagos State dry

Is he also sucking your state resources or how come all your indegenes are slaving in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by MartinsD12(m): 4:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

Joker , you have the solution and you allowed buhari and your evil party kill this country in all areas, you don't have any solution, you are part of buhari government, you can't deny the fact that you are the leader of apc government, you have nothing to offer, you will be worse than buhari, we sensible Nigerians reject you and your evil party apc that has made everything worse in Nigeria, economy 0, education 0, Security 0, Health 0, Electricity 0, corruption and looting 250% , tribalism nepotism and division of the country 500% , you people have failed in all areas.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by youngmoore(m): 5:00am On Sep 04, 2022
God we need you this time around
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Franklyspeakin: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2022
As though it isn't his party in power. He should share those solutions with buhari. He should show working. APC wants to save us from APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by NakedTruth4eva: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

SHAMELESS LIARS. He has the solution and his party has been in Govt for the past 7 years. Propaganda helped you lots in 2015. It won't help you this time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by thisisit: 5:06am On Sep 04, 2022
HE SHOULD SOLVE HIS .SHAKY SHAKY PROBLEM FIRST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by MarketDispatch: 5:13am On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

If you have kids, Do you train your kids to lie to you and steal from you or to be honest and tell you the truth at all times regardless of the situation ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by anonimi: 5:22am On Sep 04, 2022
Alexmani:

You pushed Buhari to us Tinubu.. Twice reelected. Why do you think you deserve to be our president. You should focus on redeeming your image by apologizing. Your actions are selfish and imposing. Send someone like Osibanjo wouldn't be bad at least he has the sound mind to governance. For now let's give PO a great chance. I am rooting for him.

How do you expect ThiefNuibu who wants to continue Buhari’s successes next year in his Emilokan southwest agenda (SWAGA), to apologise and do restitution? What is the basis of your expectations please

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by anonimi: 5:25am On Sep 04, 2022
etrouble:
Is he also sucking your state resources or how come all your indegenes are slaving in Lagos?

How do you know that he is not a Lagosian, an indigene unlike the useless Iragbiji rogue ThiefNuibu you are stuck with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Greenlight123: 5:28am On Sep 04, 2022
since u can't tell buhari the solution you have u are the same as buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by udemzyudex(m): 5:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Bloody liar, no be your economic plans Nigeria dey use? With your agbado and cassava analogy.

Smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by t2luv1: 5:29am On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

Whatever amount Tinubu is paying you to be his online troll partner you are grossly been underpaid. Though 85% of the things you are putting out are garbage.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by anonimi: 5:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Reinaldo:
He didn't have the solution in the past 8 years of disaster under APC. Agbadorians are so funny.

Even his overhyped Lagos is a basket case of reckless looting and governance incompetence. The regressive rogue has taken 20 million Lagosians backwards instead of making progress on Jakande’s achievements.

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Hydroxide(m): 5:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Amoda Ogunlere you guys can't fool us anymore. We the youth are the majority and we are taking this country back from you old men

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Why you nor give Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by SlavaUkraini: 5:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Lies Lies and more Lies

The same thing this Liar told Nigerians in 2014 about Buhari...

Only shameless and stupid people would vote for Tinubu and the APC.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by M23M(f): 5:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Thank God he still used the phrase "if elected".
The ball is in the court of Nigerians now.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by tolue42(m): 5:40am On Sep 04, 2022
t2luv1:

Whatever amount Tinubu is paying you to be his online troll partner you are grossly been underpaid. Though 85% of the things you are putting out are garbage.

Why are you pained to respond then We don't get paid kid, it's out of love and track records of Asiwaju..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC / Lagos Develops Off-Grid Electrification Strategy, Action Plan / Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.