Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,260 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges (15584 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Why didn't you share it with Buhari.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by 9jahotblog: 5:47am On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ive-solution-to-nigerias-challenges-tinubu/

Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii with his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Congratulations to Atiku/Okowa in advance.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Khaleefa1804: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

and held it to yourself? Without advising your buhari.

Well we all know that's a lie. You are coming to buy yourself immunity. Your daughter Zainab is even in prison for Bleep sake.

You that when u become president you will ban Twitter. Ko le work
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by zoedew: 5:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

We are not high on something. It is folks who are high on something that will believe Shettima who has yet to explain what Kabiru Boko Haram who bombed a Catholic Church killing many was doing in his house where he was apprehended. Kabiru has now been convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment. The Judge clearly ordered the security agencies to investigate why Kabiru was in Shettima’s house where he was arrested!
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by ezegold4we: 5:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu's solution will be to loot our treasury like he has been doing in Lagos State and some states in South West for almost 24yrs now, greed, corruption, lawlessness and selfishness is embedded in His DNA, even Buhari and some of the educated foooools Here supporting the ancestor knows that tinubu is an affliction,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by kunle75(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Tenses:
And as your party leader you couldn't recommend it to Mr. President!!

Tinubu you're a very wicked man!!!

God bless you,you just said my mind
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by blueAgent(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2022
newbornmacho:
Solve your urine problem first

Lol....Abi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Doorlarss(m): 6:11am On Sep 04, 2022
C this okada man ur stupidity na ZEE_WORLD ExTra OdiNary EveryWHere
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Hassanmaye(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by kennethesan(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2022
And you didn't give Buhari sir?
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by buzorcharles(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Baba go rest u have nothing.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by tsspsolutions: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2022
The great Asiwaju Tinubu, Nigeria’s foremost federalist is the best man for the job. We trust him to institute the much needed reforms.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by ceeceeco: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Solution kill you there. To hell with your evil solution, we don't need such kind of solution from an evil party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Devil1Messenger: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

We trust you our incoming President..

You don't even need to scam people before you become the president...

We no dey give shishi dey scam nigerians for abroad...Too bad oooo
The scam they scammed u in 2015 never still do u?
It's only a fool that will allow himself to be fooled twice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Dawnofhope: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Why can't he tell Buhari the solution ? Or did he reserve the problem solution to himself alone so as to preserve the problem and make it bigger for easy control ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Devil1Messenger: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Thedon22:
I believe you, Tinubu unlike someone that has not turned Anambra to Lagos but claiming he can turn Nigeria to China, and some Zombies believe him. First class Zombiesm !
If u are not zombie, u won't compare anambra to Lagos and u won't attribute Lagos success to Tinubu.
It's only people suffering from zombiesm that will keep saying Lagos was build by tinubu wen it's already clear he didn't commision a single project in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by BeardedMeat(m): 6:36am On Sep 04, 2022
God punish you there idiot. You have solution and you rigged buhari into power. I swear to God Tinubu will never enter aso rock as a president until he dies. Stupid corrupt sick dirty pig.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Chekwume16(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2022
This man is shameless. Since you have it why don't you give it to buhari or did you give him and he rejected your ideas. Its quite shameful sounding like this when your party is in power
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by PeterObi4LP: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Omo these Obidents are Bluudy and brutal in their campaign.

No wonder all agbado miscreants are reporting Monikers to the MODs ....

This life no Balance at all..

@Pauldollars...i need repost this your pinsure...its brutal.

Calm down campaign never start. We'll give them urchis good measure, press down, shaking together and running over. There is no propaganda they will bring against PO Nigerians will believe again. We have seen them all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by PeterObi4LP: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Reinaldo:

He didn't have the solution in the past 8 years of disaster under APC. Agbadorians are so funny.

He was the APC leader for 8yrs he did not profer the solutions to the party then na now people have lost their jobs, lives, business collapse.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Christian36: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2022
This man must be a wicked and selfish man, he claimed he had a solution to our problem, yet he can't sell some of the solution to the government he brought in. Anybody that believe in what this criminal is saying can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by nnewsnjobs: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2022
You have solution to Nigeria challenge.

And you never care to share part of the solution with Buhari whom you brought to rule Nigeria since 2015, you allow Nigerians to suffer under him.

And all of a sudden, you have solution to our problem.

Well I don't think you have any solution to Nigeria problem.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by drlateef: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Pauldollars:
Hope part of the solution will not be sucking the resources for the future generation as you are sucking Lagos State dry

A third class leader is what you want? Oma se o. Drugs have finished our youth they can’t reason properly anymore.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu niyen...

Man should've whispered some of those solutions to Buhari or is it a matter of saying anything just to get the votes.

Politicians are dangerously smart and overly foolish when it comes to election, say anything just to get to the ready and gullible minds, they know that the majority of idiots in the city will end up defending them.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Pauldollars:
Hope part of the solution will not be sucking the resources for the future generation as you are sucking Lagos State dry

Sacrilege! It's obvious you're a child of yesterday, as they say! How can anyone compare Tinubu with Obi! Jesus Christ!
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Zeezenho: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2022
The bodillion clown why don't you give it to your APC that scores zero in every governmental indicis.thief . You see that CBN and NNPC keys your eyes will never see them.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by chaloskyx: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2022
lol we know what we need is a focused leader armed with competence and capacity however can you tell us what your plans are exactly cause you sold us this exact same script with buhari look where we are bunch of frauds
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by knowhowk: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2022
And you kept quiet for 7 Years ,You refused to share the Solution with Oga you Claimed you brought to Power , Isn't it Wickedness to have a Solution and Failed to Share it To solve Serious Problems the people you claimed you love are having ...Na Waooo .
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by emmykey0128(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Then he should tell buhari now abi he want us to continue suffering ni?
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2022
You're one of Nigeria's problems!
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Adescon8: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Baba jagban lied to us 2014 to entered they mess we are into now.I don’t know why most youth boldly come outside and still talking of voting for Tinubu.
I guess the issue we youth have here in southwest is old person and those that their senses is below the soil.yu can never be in Lagos as a youth and proudly come outside to brag for this man
Well,I see no solution in the hands of this man,if he have the solution,he should have minimize some activities here in Lagos to suit his career,not running up and down like an hungry puppy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government / No Financial Institution Will Grant Nigeria $30bn Loan – Sanusi / Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.