Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges (15599 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Corban03: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2022
And he never cared to share with the current administration he imposed on Nigeria... Mtchewww
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by CheapHomes1: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

He won't straight answer

All I was saying was that he has to dance to the tune of the presidency to get what he wants and apart from what you called deceptions, he has to take Buhari's failures blame as well because they are in the same page of party APC

Tinubu has what it takes to take this country out of this mess. God willing

Governance is not run by running mouth up and down, it's not run by wishful thinking. It's only run by strategies and come out realistic like how are you gonna fund the budgets and the likes

Your Obi has been lying since the beginning in fact some people have nick named him Lying Machine. Besides, what are his track records? Are his successors still using his policies in Anambra state?

All I can see is that he has the backing of Yahoo boys and Endsars protesters barking on social media as usual. I don't see anything special in Obi apart from he's from Eastern Nigeria and logically Eastern Nigeria should be the one to produce President this time but immediately I realized that his followers are not tolerance I back off. Because this is how we behaved in 2015 for this useless Buhari

Who is my obi? When did me and you discuss anything about obi being my obi? What's my business with obi?

If you believe that Tinubu should use deception and lies because he wants to win election, then when he wins you think he wouldn't continue with the deception and lies?

Isn't it the same deception and lies he used in 2015? And you think it's just ok?
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by OLOKOESHIN: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who is my obi? When did me and you discuss anything about obi being my obi? What's my business with obi?

If you believe that Tinubu should use deception and lies because he wants to win election, then when he wins you think he wouldn't continue with the deception and lies?

Isn't it the same deception and lies he used in 2015? And you think it's just ok?

Politics is not meant for Reverends, Pastors and Imams. The difference is clear

This is a general market that you need to sell to people base on their beliefs, cultures and the likes you can't expect politicians to be saints. Can you tell me any politician in the world that doesn't use deceptions to win election

My Boss it's always like that but just that we've to check the track records. Buhari Track records was worst but our parents still allowed us to support the idiot
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by CheapHomes1: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Politics is not meant for Reverends, Pastors and Imams. The difference is clear

This is a general market that you need to sell to people base on their beliefs, cultures and the likes you can't expect politicians to be saints. Can you tell me any politician in the world that doesn't use deceptions to win election

My Boss it's always like that but just that we've to check the track records. Buhari Track records was worst but our parents still allowed us to support the idiot

That still leaves these questions unanswered.

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by buchai: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Na Una spoil Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by buchai: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Naija don spoil for Una hand
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Reinaldo:

He didn't have the solution in the past 8 years of disaster under APC. Agbadorians are so funny.
He is not the president of Nigeria under the APC. But make no mistake he is the next president of this great country.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That still leaves these questions unanswered.

The most deceitful among the candidates is Obi!!!
Lied about pandora, lied about home ownership, keep lieing about figures. He has no plans to resolve the Nigerian problem.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Olaolex: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Please provide solution to your missing certificate first. [b]Please provide solution to your missing certificate first. [/b]Please provide solution to your missing certificate first.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by CheapHomes1: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The most deceitful among the candidates is Obi!!!
Lied about pandora, lied about home ownership, keep lieing about figures. He has no plans to resolve the Nigerian problem.

That's not what I asked

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Tonnierichy(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Alexmani:

You pushed Buhari to us Tinubu.. Twice reelected. Why do you think you deserve to be our president. You should focus on redeeming your image by apologizing. Your actions are selfish and imposing. Send someone like Osibanjo wouldn't be bad at least he has the sound mind to governance. For now let's give PO a great chance. I am rooting for him.

Nice speech. But no. Tinubu first, then others can start following his road map for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by TonaFBI(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu share the solution with Buhari, shebi na your man
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by OgaTimo(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2022
oga the only solution you need to find now is the solution to your health
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2022
The real solution na to employe the whole youth supporting apc to Nigerian Army and em emmm em what you eat?
Agbodo cassava corn and ehhh ehh
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by lomprico(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

We trust you our incoming President..

You don't even need to scam people before you become the president...

We no dey give shishi dey scam nigerians for abroad...Too bad oooo

Hiring Fake bishops is the highest scam ever. Tinubu is not even his real name, his age is scam, everything about him scam!
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by mullerman: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Isokay...kindly sell part of the solution that you just claimed you have to the you brought for Nigeria first(bihari) so we can see how infective it's.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by abidem4real: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ive-solution-to-nigerias-challenges-tinubu/
Every political office contestant would always say what the masses wanted to hear
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by hush15: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

Oga, goan sit down. You have nothing but a bunch of thieves and miscreants oriented solutions.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Alexmani:

You pushed Buhari to us Tinubu.. Twice reelected. Why do you think you deserve to be our president. You should focus on redeeming your image by apologizing. Your actions are selfish and imposing. Send someone like Osibanjo wouldn't be bad at least he has the sound mind to governance. For now let's give PO a great chance. I am rooting for him.

you be complete mumu, he push Buhari to you, if you're not inconsequential and a noisemaker, why can't you use your PVC to push him back

you people are just noisemaker, noisemaking dont elect leaders. talkative with no PVC
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by miraclea: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2022
We are still battling with the previous solutions you brought on us in 2015 the wounds and scars are almost becoming incureable, should we wait for another solution

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by snowball11(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Baba Milkose wants to come and milk Nigeria the way he's milking Lagos state! cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by slimghost(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Bastard!
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Same thing they said 8 years ago.. believe this old crook at ur own perlis
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Desusi: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Reinaldo:

He didn't have the solution in the past 8 years of disaster under APC. Agbadorians are so funny.
He just woke up now.All the remaining resources to tackle,the solution is now.
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Abujason: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Everlastingson: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

A senile man who couldn't fix his crooked life from birth wants to fix the Nigeria he does not believe in. Fix Lagos first starting from your pension package and Alpha Beta. We see through your façade. You cannot deceive us. Fix your drug history and other criminal acts of yours first. Why did the late Gani Fawehinmi, a fellow and respected Yoruba man, call you a criminal?
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by ComeToJesus: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
You are already in government through Bubu.

You are an injured player. You should be beckoning at the bench for player change.

You got no solution to the mess you and Bubu created.

Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by latolz: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Find the solutions to your health first..
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by TollMind: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The former Lagos state governor who stated this yesterday at the unveiling of the Tinubu/Shettima Door to Door Group, noted that all it takes to fix the problems of Nigeria is a focused leadership armed with competence and capacity.

Are they finally admitting that the APC lead government which TINUBU AND HIS Co helped into power isn’t FOCUSED and are INCOMPETENT since they haven’t been able to solve the situation but only helped to in-cure more problems since been in governances?

Then how do you expect me to believe TINUBU AGAIN when he was routine and vowing for this present government which has been “FOCUS AND COMPETENT”
Re: Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges by Fairbanks(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Laidewiess:

Yes, we believe u. An inventor must have solution to the problems he created.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Electricity Consumption In Nigeria Cheapest In The World – FG / Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Truck Park For Tanker Trailer Drivers In Apapa, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.