Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... (1411 Views)

I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect / Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by infoviraltuned: 1:16am On Feb 16, 2023
Sick man sleeps in front of bank after being denied access to his money to pay hospital bills [Watch Video]

A Nigerian man who is suffering from a serious illness was had to resort to drastic tactics in order to withdraw money from his bank account.

He went to his bank to withdraw money, but was unable to do so due to a shortage of naira notes. As a result, he made the decision to take a position outside the bank and use any means necessary to pressure the staff to release his funds.

To demonstrate to them that he needs the money to pay his medical costs, the sick man brought a sleeping mat to the front of the bank and spent the entire night there.

In a viral video, he begged for assistance during an interview and claimed that in addition to needing money to pay his medical bills, he also needed it to feed his family.

The man claims that he does not possess an ATM card, mobile apps, or knowledge of mobile banking.

He claimed that despite his repeated requests, the bank has refused to let him release the funds.

See several reactions gathered below

miimii_vints2; Please who knows where this location is ? 🙏🙏I beg you I want to help this man

unkusegun__; And some nuisance coming online saying cashless policy yen yen yen ..forget them get old pipu for village wey no fit get access to online banking . Silly set of people with silly government.

emerald001; Y’all should stop blaming the government sometimes.. what about the hospital! Why can’t they treat him first? And they can’t discharge him whenever he paid their money.. my own opinion tho

Watch Video Below 👇
https://www.allgistroom.com/sick-man-sleeps-in-front-of-bank-after-being-denied-access-to-his-money-to-pay-hospital-bills-video/

Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by bewla(m): 5:18am On Feb 16, 2023
God make it for him
Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by Caramia2020(m): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2023
9ja my country, which way?

1 Like

Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by everythinggirly(f): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2023
Their aim is to kill the poor masses, wicked leaders!
May God see this guy through.

2 Likes

Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Not like he's begging or soliciting for help online. This is his own money. Clueless folks!

2 Likes

Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by Exmilitant(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
I sympathized with all Nigerians. If there is any such place as hell, no Nigerian need dread to experience there.

We have seen it all!!
Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by LordIsaac(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
I sympathized with all Nigerians. If there is any such place as hell, no Nigerian need dread to experience there.

We have seen it all!!
But Buhari is a Nigerian... grin
Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by Weknowbetter: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nobody cares about the common man. ....until it's time to vote. Wake up people

1 Like

Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by Fourtygees: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
I feel so sorry for him... Your president caused it and he doesn't care if you die, it's election and politics he has on his mind right now

1 Like

Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by Exmilitant(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordIsaac:

But Buhari is a Nigerian... grin
Yeah but he is in the hotter part of hell already.
Re: Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... by Jnrprince1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Where are those obigot

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mitchell Blair, The American Woman Who Killed & Stuffed Her Kids In Freezer / Custom’s Officer Throws Wife From 3-storey Building / Pretty Lady Begs For Foreigner To Marry Her; Says She’s Tired Of Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.