Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) (21812 Views)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by tianshie(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jh0wsef:
This Trump help boys that year o grin grin
Trump my best president

How did he help boys?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by EMXTAN1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

My brother na so the country is more peaceful under him. He tries as much as possible to unite people, Trump only succeeded in making the country more racist.

U re very correct
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by DeeMain(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
cococandy:
Not to some slow dumb people.
They think he’s God’s messenger.
The God they worship I’ll never understand.

Pay no mind to them. God's messenger who has many attributes that belong to darkness.

By their fruits we shall know them.

His unraveling shall be televised. MAGA tears shall be many.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:

Yes...

I said worst” from “ the establishment

Nigerians ain't choosing from the establishment. We are smarter than them. And jsyk, Biden was actually the best bet for the US establishment in 2020.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
tianshie:

How did he help boys?
That guy is into yahoo.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Biden is the worst American President from the establishment..

Trump is coming
Exactly.If Trump was in power now, this ongoing Russia -Ukraine war wouldn't have occurred in the first place.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
baghera:

What coup did he attempt?? Have you been following the January 6 committee since it started? What have they been able to prove?

Also did you know that those documents you said he stole, based on American laws as a president he can declassify anyone of them at anytime as a president?

And finally make I ask you do you support gay marriage?

PLEASE LET US KNOW THE AMERICAN LAW THAT ALLOWS TRUMP TO UNILATERALLY DECLASSIFY SECRET DOCUMENTS WITHOUT DUE PROCESS AND CART THEM HOME TO STORE IN A LOW-LEVEL-SECURITY RESIDENTIAL AREA. ONE OF THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE LIVING IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD IS TO REGARD OUR BASEMENT-LEVEL STANDARDS AS THE NORM EVERYWHERE.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Bluntemperor: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Polls say otherwise...For the first time in about 16 years, Republicans are tipped to get the highest in both electoral and popular vote.

You at not telling the truth o!
Even today's poll is showing the Republican are seriously struggling?
Please, get your facts right before coming to the Public Forum!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
I couldn't agree more, you are absolutely right.

Let's just hope that Donald trump won't go anywhere near the white house again, America is at inflection point
YOU GOT IT. UNDER THE CONSTANT CHAOS OF THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY THINGS WERE SO TERRIBLE THAT CANADA, YES CANADA! , HAD TO SET UP CONTINGENCY PLANS FOR COPING WITH THE COLLAPSE OF THE UNITED STATES.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spandau:

The man is extremely dangerous and a threat to democracy. He is a wannabe despot and tyrant. A pathological liar.
THE MAN IS A 21st CENTURY HITLER. ALL LEGITIMATE MEANS SHOULD BE EMPLOYED IN ENSURING HE NEVER BECOMES PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I know one thing though. Trump Is a patriot.
REALLY!! AS PRESIDENT, TRUMP NEVER CARED WHEN BLACK SERVICEMEN WERE K.I.A.
AS PRESIDENT, TRUMP NEVER CARED THAT THE RUSSIANS PLACED BOUNTIES ON AMERICAN SERVICEMEN IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
AS PRESIDENT, TRUMP CASUALLY PASSED OVER SENSITIVE INTEL FROM THE ISRAELIS TO THE RUSSIANS WHO IMMEDIATELY HANDED THEM OVER TO THE IRANIANS.
IF THOSE ARE THE ACTIONS OF A 'PATRIOT' THEN WE NEED A NEW DEFINITION OF PATRIOTISM.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spandau:

Trump is done. He will never get near the White House even in his dreams.
LOL. THE MAN IS MORE LIKELY TO WEAR AN ORANGE SUIT IN 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
From a white supremacist who detests sharing America with the black.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by tianshie(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
WhizdomXX:

That guy is into yahoo.

I figured.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mrkindness:
FBI chief investigation officer, who told you of the secret between Putin and Trump ? You that is not talking ignorantly you sit down in your father's house to know of their secrets.

And I guess you sit in Mara'lago for you to know everything. Infact, you fought the FBI when they attempted to come in. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
baghera:

Dude you called him and his followers racist and I asked you simply, how is he a racist? It's as simple as that.

Go on YouTube. You will find enough evidence.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

You are clearly clueless. Why do you think democrats are panicking about the mid-terms? Why do you think they had to forcefully use FBI to try to get some dirt on Trump?
Why do you think Biden is jumping up and down acting irrational and throwing up policies he thinks would win him voters? even CNN are sacking the their very liberal anchors and rebranding. Oga you are totally clueless, living in state or not.

Ok. We shall see. That is how you and your ilk were confidently telling everybody that cared to listen that would win the 2nd term. We shall see

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by omoredia: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spandau:

Delusional Nigerian calling a known fraud and infantile man in another country truth. A mere man like you.

N.a. free visa u dey find but thank God u have black skin. U can never hide if that u failed to take responsibility
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trump is not well... the earlier they deal with him thr better for U.S.... if not Putin na childs play wen Trump dey ooo
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
omoredia:

N.a. free visa u dey find but thank God u have black skin. U can never hide if that u failed to take responsibility

See mumu. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by salem1996: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
God Dosen't make Mistakes
Thats why Trump never won the Re election
He woukd have supported his Evil Friend Putin.
Biden is the best thing to ever happen to ukraine and the world.

As for Russia, the worst most depressing place on earth filled with sadistic inhumane backward mentality. Not all of them

Putin is already a loser a Big Loser
When i see the massive huge pile of dead russian soldiers it gives me joy.
I literally love watching them get blasted with HIMARS. It gives me orgasm.

I posted a link to a vkontakte group in russia that document russian dead soldiers.
19,250 russian soldiers dead
Thats enough to fill up a Wembley Stadium grin

HIRMAS you do this one..

I laugh at your comment you know. Go do your research on Ukraine lost. You guys are the worst evil to happen to ukraine than Putin Himself. I will like you to share a link on your documentary if you don't mind.

For someone to rejoice at the dead of others means he's wishing for an annihilation of the state. My real problem always is this;

Why will you praise Ukraine for killing Russians and call russia EVIL because it kills Ukrainians?

I read Zelensky's speech and they are full of weeping calls wishing the whole world stand against russia. Am not in support of the war as a person, but my problem is, if you kill the other and find it happy doing and also happy others support your killings, why do you think others who support your enemy are evil?
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Poleski: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Trump was the worst president in US history. This m*oron is a traitor.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Goodcitizen1: 1:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Says the guy that stole secret documents lol. He will be indicted soon
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Goodcitizen1: 2:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Can someone please for the love of God, country and all that has some shred of dignity in this world, arrest him, indict him and lock him away so we can be done with this already?
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by akilo1: 2:16am On Sep 05, 2022
temitope27:
I love this guy.
Like for Trump, share for Biden
only Nigeria idiot dey like America idiot . congratulations
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by texazzpete(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2022
naijapips04:

Lol. Stop listening to CNN. Those documents were unclassified and Trump did nothing wrong in bringing declassified documents home. No matter what they've thrown at Trump, nothing has stuck so far. The guy is way way smarter than their deump arses.

Lol. There’s official statements from the Department of Justice and the FBI confirming those documents were classified. Why are you MAGA people so gullible? grin
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijapips04: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2022
texazzpete:

Lol. There’s official statements from the Department of Justice and the FBI confirming those documents were classified. Why are you MAGA people so gullible? grin

All declassified documents were classified before becoming declassified Libtard.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Joe Bidan seems to really be a quiet and calm president, hardly hear things funny or not about his government unlike d previous one

Because he's a boring president.

There's no news to disseminate about him unlike Trump!

Trump is news any day, anytime!
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Asgard73:
Biden is the worst American President from the establishment..

Trump is coming

Overworstest sef
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by EMXTAN1(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=ferhyntorlah post=116366662]

Because he's a boring president.

There's no news to disseminate about him unlike Trump!

Trump is news any day, anytime! [/quote

Haha
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by texazzpete(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2022
naijapips04:

All declassified documents were classified before becoming declassified Libtard.

Lmao. ‘Libtard’? What are you, 12?

There’s more than enough communication between NARA/DOJ and Trump that shows the documents weren’t declassified. And declassification doesn’t work the way Newsmax and OANN are trying to convince you it does.

All this says to me is that you’re an extremely gullible person in real life. A full fledged mugu, if you will.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LordReed(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ellasure:
The facisist, racist, careless, carefree, lazy academic, get rich at all costs, criminals and drug lords seeking easy money people have gained the US white house and the world political power proclaiming climate change agenda and world population reduction thru subtility. The only force stopping them at the gate today is Donald j Trump.

The good Lord Almighty God will continue to empower him and use him to provide a window to God's light and truth.

Evil people will never liked him. But prevail he will prevail ijmn.

LoLz. By Andromeda this is so delusional.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill / Vaughan Gething To Become Wales' First Black Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.