Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) (21734 Views)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2022
kingthreat:

This cumdrinker keeps insulting me for no reason. Seems you were so poorly brought up that you even use the same "olodo" word on your parents.
Lol I did not insult you but your ignorance. Instead of you to accept that you never knew you did not, rather you jump to comment what is not related.
Now who is not well brought up between me and you? You that mentioned my parents for no reason. Did I mention your parents?
Anyways my parents are late, they died at very ripe age. If you mention them again you will never get to half of their age before you die.
Ignorant man! Next time accept your ignorance and move. We all learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Bsport31: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Trump too like wahala
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by uyimove19(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Trump you again
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Godsentd: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
God Dosen't make Mistakes
Thats why Trump never won the Re election
He woukd have supported his Evil Friend Putin.
Biden is the best thing to ever happen to ukraine and the world.

As for Russia, the worst most depressing place on earth filled with sadistic inhumane backward mentality. Not all of them

Putin is already a loser a Big Loser
When i see the massive huge pile of dead russian soldiers it gives me joy.
I literally love watching them get blasted with HIMARS. It gives me orgasm.

I posted a link to a vkontakte group in russia that document russian dead soldiers.
19,250 russian soldiers dead
Thats enough to fill up a Wembley Stadium grin

HIRMAS you do this one..
Guess u don't even know who trump is... When trump lost the election, even China were happy bcs the now have freedom to do what the want that is why Japan is still not at peace, same as Russia.. Trump can be ur friend today but once u attack anyone he becomes ur enemy.. He has never supported Russia even the nuclear deal Russia had with Iran that is currently activated after trump lost was not even a topic to talk about when trump came into power

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

He's not hiding anything at his home yummy. He took them home during his presidency just as everyone else take work home. FBI was aware of their existence. The archives department was aware. The documents were declared and they've been retrieving then in batches. Their excuse for storming his house is that they felt Trump is destroying evidence. No one has been able to show any evidence of that. Why do you think he has not being charged almost a month after the raid? It's because they got nothing. On top of all of this, Trump is winning.
Bros we nor dey quarrel o lower your voice.
And you think FBI is like your Nigerian police that just charge somebody without out gathering enough evidence? Watch as the whole thing unfolds.
Mr yummy by the way are you gay? cheesy grin
This one wey you dey talk yummy, yummy... cheesy grin
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijapips04: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Bros we nor dey quarrel o lower your voice.
And you think FBI is like your Nigerian police that just charge somebody without out gathering enough evidence? Watch as the whole thing unfolds.
Mr yummy by the way are you gay? cheesy grin
This one wey you dey talk yummy, yummy... cheesy grin

Yummy = dummy just don't want to get banned

FBI have no evidence else they would have charged a long time ago. Extending the case dilutes the charge.

They've got nothing dude. It's all media bullshit We've been hearing. Democrats would be pummeled this mid term.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol I did not insult you but your ignorance. Instead of you to accept that you never knew you did not, rather you jump to comment what is not related.
Now who is not well brought up between me and you? You that mentioned my parents for no reason. Did I mention your parents?
Anyways my parents are late, they died at very ripe age. If you mention them again you will never get to half of their age before you die.
Ignorant man! Next time accept your ignorance and move. We all learn everyday.

The fool again. I didn't insult your parents. I simply asked if you regarded them the way you do to people you do not know.
As for your curse, you are not God. Any word you utter against me will return like a boomerang replicate in your life and generations.
You are a very intolerant troll who believes his views dominate that of others. Your further mentions will be ignored.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2022
kingthreat:

The fool again. I didn't insult your parents. I simply asked if you regarded them the way you do to people you do not know.
As for your curse, you are not God. Any word you utter against me will return like a boomerang replicate in your life and generations.
You are a very intolerant troll who believes his views dominate that of others. Your further mentions will be ignored.
And you just called me a "fool"
What I told you is not my opinion but a fact so there is nothing like forcing my opinion on anyone. Trump started the withdrawal process and the whole world knows that except you.
You can continue to insult but I know for sure is that I am not the cause of your ignorance neither am I the cause of your poverty.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Olurondo: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Trump is still bitter that he lost the last election.He is such a sore loser.His era of political relevance is over!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

Yummy = dummy just don't want to get banned

FBI have no evidence else they would have charged a long time ago. Extending the case dilutes the charge.

They've got nothing dude. It's all media bullshit We've been hearing. Democrats would be pummeled this mid term.
Olodo= mumu what the fvck are you talking about ban? Ban me for what? And if they do who cares? Do I get paid commenting on Nairaland? Rubbish!
Back to the issue, I already told you that FBI is not Nigerian police take that or move. You keep saying they've got nothing as if you are Trump secret agent. FBI don't charge somebody in a haste, you don't even know their modus operandi.
As for mid term elections your eye will clear because Democrats will win. Bye!
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2022
kingthreat:

Any child that insult or mention adult will have his life cut short.
It is better for you to ignore my mentions because I am well above you and I shouldn't even be commenting with a dullard, disrespectful and ignorant person like you.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by tenpipsperday: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

As for Russia, the worst most depressing place on earth filled with sadistic inhumane backward mentality. Not all of them

I posted a link to a vkontakte group in russia that document russian dead soldiers.

HIRMAS you do this one..

With Trump in the White House Putin wouldn't have dreamed of looking at Ukraine talkless of invasion.

Check the records about three to four times Putin entered another country it is the Dems that are in White House.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijapips04: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Olodo= mumu what the fvck are you talking about ban? Ban me for what? And if they do who cares? Do I get paid commenting on Nairaland? Rubbish!
Back to the issue, I already told you that FBI is not Nigerian police take that or move. You keep saying they've got nothing as if you are Trump secret agent. FBI don't charge somebody in a haste, you don't even know their modus operandi.
As for mid term elections your eye will clear because Democrats will win. Bye!

You so childish man. I don't want to get banned so won't call you the dummy you deserve. FBI screamed they have evidence. 1 month after, they are yet to produce anything. Dude, they've got nothing. They got taken for a ride by Trump. Dude is way smarter than you dumb arses. What you just did is give him material to campaign with. And he's going to use that all mid term. Thanks for giving Trump the victory.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

Here we go again. My unknown father owns aso rock.
My agbero dick riding mum owns third mainland bridge.

Yes. Foreign partners on Nairaland's version of zoom on a Sunday morning. Gawd... You are even too dull to be a yahoo boy grin grin grin grin

Mumu to the power of ten. Techno is not sold in North America. That shit won't pass quality control . You did not see that in your dreams of visiting America at the brothels shey. Even your 200mb data via Google on some 2nd gen iPhone did not reveal that to you. grin grin grin

Stupid boy said "I am not 100% focused on Trump" but he is quick to jump on any thread that Trump is mentioned just for arse licking purposes grin

Ps: he has run out of browsing top up credit and has gone to buy another 200mb grin
Bahahahha. See this illiterate son of a road side whoreee. So the only conceivable reason a person will stop chatting with your dumbass on Nairaland is because they ran out of data? Hahah. Bro. Look at the screenshot below of my zoom profile. If you understand iPhone, which you do not because you can’t even afford one, tell me if my connection is mobile or Wi-Fi

Olodo. I had a few virtual meetings to tidy up, yes the nature of my business means me and my partners are working and brain storming 24/7 even on sundays! I was up till 3 am this morning taking to my partners is South America while you were busy same time ranting about Donald Trump.

I have unlimited broadband Wi-Fi and never use mobile data except when I step out of my house you slowpoke. You seem to even know more about MTN data plans than me grin I have my data dealers I just call whenever I need to top up and they do it for me. I even found one of them here on Nairaland grin

Hahahah so this poverty stricken, Trump deranged street urchin telling me about data plans I known nothing about. With your cheap second hand phone. Can’t even afford the latest iPhone hahahah. Telling me about travel to the collapsing empire called America like it’s a big thing. Hahaha. See childish mentality. I’m Uk educated, visited over 6 states in the US. Nothing dey that country wey you carry for head like Olodo. Power is even moving to the east while your dumbass is here carrying America on your head like visiting there is the greatest achievement in life to you

Hahahha. Broke son of a drug dealer. Your useless father needs to intervene in your situation and find you work quickly before your run mental on Nairaland because of Donald Trump obsession. Heheh. A useless urchin that serves no purpose to society. Obsession over a man that has achieved heights no one in your hopeless generation can achieve. Oma se o. What a sad way to live this life.

Bro just do yourself a favour and commit suicide. You are no use to yourself talked of anybody around you. Useless waste of oxygen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

You so childish man. I don't want to get banned so won't call you the dummy you deserve. FBI screamed they have evidence. 1 month after, they are yet to produce anything. Dude, they've got nothing. They got taken for a ride by Trump. Dude is way smarter than you dumb arses. What you just did is give him material to campaign with. And he's going to use that all mid term. Thanks for giving Trump the victory.
You are a fool because I never insulted you. You started the insults calling me dummy. I don't want to comment with you again, you dumbass! Go with whatever you believe you and your asshole Trump that is so bitter after losing election.....he will end up in jail!
Get moving you ass! Dummy!
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by MostHigh: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Sorry to burst your bubble but trump is back in 2024 to fulfill prophecy...Worldwide destruction!
ChizzyBuna:

HIRMAS you do this one..
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
bepositive11:
As I said, it's people like you who vote incompetent leaders into power. Keep praising Trump -- it's in your dna to support people like him. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.

Of course you can’t argue with facts. Biden is a failed president and the polls of Americans themselves show it. He has lower approvals among Americans than the man you claim is an incompetent leader so I guess you know more than the collective wisdom of Americans abi?

You argue with sentiments because you people are so deranged about that man but I can only give you the facts. And the facts say Americans think he is an incompetent old fool because that’s exactly what he is

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by georgeakins: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

No he won't. Globalists had to invent COVID to beat Trump. If it wasn't for the fishy mail in ballot, Trump would have beaten Biden hands down. I still believe he did actually.

You are funny.. You meant Covid was invented to kill millions of people just because some people that you named globalists wanted Trump defeated in an election?
In the first place , Trump wouldn't have beaten Hiilary Clinton if not for gender issue.
Trump is not a smart guy , just that he knows how to play to the gallery.
Try and listen to Bush, Obama, Bill Clinton talks, and you will know that Trump is the dumbest president ever.

Nobody invented Covid, it has been around for a while,.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Emma15678: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

HIRMAS you do this one..
I thought 45,000 Don kpai
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijapips04: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
georgeakins:

You are funny.. You meant Covid was invented to kill millions of people just because some people that you named globalists wanted Trump defeated in an election?
In the first place , Trump wouldn't have beaten Hiilary Clinton if not for gender issue.
Trump is not a smart guy , just that he knows how to play to the gallery.
Try and listen to Bush, Obama, Bill Clinton talks, and you will know that Trump is the dumbest president ever.

Nobody invented Covid, it has been around for a while,.

COVID-19 was invented in a Chinese lab. Trump is of of the greatest speakers of our time. Listen to him more.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by planetx: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

HIRMAS you do this one..

So God have you Buhari twice? And if care isn't taken might give you Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by planetx: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
obiekunie01:
but seriously, WHY THAT RED BACKGROUND??
The red background is very similar to a scene from the 2005 movie V for Vendetta, where a fascist totalitarian government took over after a virus outbreak. They always show you there future plans and agenda in Hollywood movies while people think it's all just entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nigeria should be the center of attention, not the conflict between Biden, Trump, and the USA.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Peaceworld(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Godsentd:

Guess u don't even know who trump is... When trump lost the election, even China were happy bcs the now have freedom to do what the want that is why Japan is still not at peace, same as Russia.. Trump can be ur friend today but once u attack anyone he becomes ur enemy.. He has never supported Russia even the nuclear deal Russia had with Iran that is currently activated after trump lost was not even a topic to talk about when trump came into power
Gosh you're so ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Biden is the worst American President from the establishment..

Trump is coming
You talk establishment and yet you're supporting the establishment candidate in Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Trump is what the world needs

Are you alright at all?
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:

Trump is coming

In your dream.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Asgard73: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
WhizdomXX:

You talk establishment and yet you're supporting the establishment candidate in Nigeria.

Yes...

I said worst” from “ the establishment
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Amayabor1: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
temitope27:
I love this guy.
Like for Trump, share for Biden

What is there to like about a man who acts like a rascal? He is still sad about an election that he lost. If not for respect America have for past presidents, this man ought to be cooling his heels in prison by now.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Amayabor1: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:

Trump is coming

Biden is president! Cry me a river. grin
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by emecheboy2(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Joe Biden is a Marxist now showing his communist tendencies, the worst president in the history of the united states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Mnangagwa Fires Joram Gumbo Over Power Outage For 8 Hrs Per Day / BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack / Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.