Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) (21728 Views)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

Yes. You only visit America in your dreams, especially when your head is placed in-between the laps of the lice infested puccy of the olosho you patronize in your ajegunle brothels grin

Fuk you and your fake photoshop visa stamps. MOFO suffering from Inferiority complex sotey you post Photoshoped expired visas all over Nairaland grin grin grin

I understand Buhari's economy is hard especially for failures, losers, and church rats like yourself. Fucking piece of shit that leaks Trump orange arse on Nairaland 24/7. You can have him in Nigeria. America has rejected the Conman. Fucking dick stain grin

Hahaha. When you show them the evidence they say it’s photo shop Hahahah you lame bro. You got nothing. All you can say is “you have never been to America” because that’s the level of your reasoning and exposure. Mature and successful men don’t see traveling abroad as a big deal but you will never reach that level because you are a low life uneducated pig. Lower than gutter filth like the whoree who birthed you to an absent father. The very definition of a bastard that’s why you turn into a Trump obsessed Nairaland troll.

Go through my post history and tell me the last time I said anything about trump. But your whole post history is full of Trump comments so who is obsessed with him between me and you? I just had to talk when I saw your post on this thread because I was shocked you still haven’t found work. Hahaha. Omo ale. Yoruba people pray every day that God does not curse them with a useless child like you. I wish you are Yoruba let me give the the proverb that describes you perfectly

Useless child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Eleyigidgan: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2022
DeeMain:
Says an ex-president who attempted a coup and stole thousands of government documents and classified documents probably with the intention of selling those secrets to enemy nations.

Trump, you shall go to jail for coup attempt and treason. Mad man. Winter is coming for you and all those your collaborators.

Moral lesson: Reason why we should never allow narcissists and drug barons and men with shady pasts to rule us.

Save Nigeria, Be Obedient.
you're a bastard and a bastard shall you be for all your entire life.
Born throway
cococandy:
Not to some slow dumb people.
They think he’s God’s messenger.
The God they worship I’ll never understand.

please keep shut.
don't let me insult you this morning.
respect your aged self
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

Hahaha. When you show them the evidence they say it’s photo shop Hahahah you lame bro. You got nothing. All you can say is “you have never been to America” because that’s the level of your reasoning and exposure. Mature and successful men don’t see traveling abroad as a big deal but you will never reach that level because you are a low life uneducated pig. Lower than gutter filth like the whoree who birthed you to an absent father. The very definition of a bastard that’s why you turn into a Trump obsessed Nairaland troll.

Go through my post history and tell me the last time I said anything about trump. But your whole post history is full of Trump comments so who is obsessed with him between me and you? I just had to talk when I saw your post on this thread because I was shocked you still haven’t found work. Hahaha. Omo ale. Yoruba people pray every day that God does not curse them with a useless child like you. I wish you are Yoruba let me give the the proverb that describes you perfectly

Useless child.
Your post history is full of leaking Trump's arse all over Nairaland or busy searching for cheap olosho all over lagos mainland and ajegunle. Your aim is to infect as many olosho as possible with your HIV. Na your way. grin

And I don't blame you, you got it from your ashawo agbero mummy. Have you found your real daddy yet? It's not easy trying to find him from over a thousand men that ejaculated their akamu in your Nkita mama grin

If you like leak Trump's arse from now till eternity you still wouldn't get an American visa that you desire so much grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

We all know that your mum sucks agbero dick for a living all over ajegunle, that's why you took after her. You son of a thousand fathers grin grin grin

Unlike the loser that you are. I am not suffering from Inferiority complex so it's useless posting Photoshop rubbish like you always do all over Nairaland to massage your deflated ego. Fuktard grin

Defend Trump from now till they kingdom come, you wouldn't get a visa to America. grin

You have no idea how uneducated and unintelligent you sound.

First of all if my goal was to get US visa will I be defending Trump? Someone that is persona non grata for the US government and establishment. Will it not serve my purpose better ti defend Biden and his administration who currently control the state department who have the power to issue visas?

You can see what I mean when I say your whoree of a mother failed to give you a good education? Just looking at your grammar and level of reasoning it is clear that your are an uneducated and unexposed tout and funny enough any neutral observer looking at our posts will conclude you are the one most likely to have never left the shores of Nigeria.

“You will never go to America” grin grin
All these 5 year olds on Nairaland sef. Seun really needs to do something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

You have no idea how uneducated and unintelligent you sound.

Fist of all of my goal was to get US visa will I be defending Trump? Someone that is persona non grata for the US government and establishment. Will it not serve my purpose better ti defend Biden and his administration who currently control the state department who have the power to issue visas?

You can see what I mean when I say your whoree of a mother failed to give you a good education? Just looking at your grammar and level of reasoning it is clear that your are an uneducated and unexposed tout and funny enough any neutral observer looking at our posts will conclude you are the one most likely to have never left the shores of Nigeria.

“You will never go to America” grin grin
All these 5 year olds on Nairaland sef. Seun really needs to do something.
Who cares about some neutral observer. Your olosho mama must have dropped your shapeless head on a concrete floor when she was getting banged by an agbero. grin

Face your Buhari and let Americans worry about Joe Biden and Don the Con... If you like defend Trump and leak his arse from now till they kingdom come, Trump doesn't care about the existence of a monkey in Africa and you still won't get that American visa you have always dreamed off in your brothels. grin

fukin Loser.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

Your post history is full of leaking Trump's arse all over Nairaland or busy searching for cheap olosho all over lagos mainland and ajegunle. Your aim is to infect as many olosho as possible with your HIV. Na your way. grin

And I don't blame you, you got it from your ashawo agbero mummy. Have you found your real daddy yet? It's not easy trying to find him from over a thousand men that ejaculated their akamu in your Nkita mama grin

[/b]If you like leak Trump's arse from now till eternity you still wouldn't get an American visa that you desire so much grin
[b]

Baba if you want to see my US visa so you can shut up just make the promise I asked. That you will admit your mother is road side whoree who failed to send you to school once I show it. Just make that promise first.

Hahaha. See the level of this child’s reasoning. You literally talk like we used to talk in primary 3. I’m UK educated with a booming business and investments in Lagos. I have the luxury to travel anywhere and I’ve never been denied a visa in my life. You are a jobless Trump obsessed troll. Just look at your post history baba grin

Hahahah you no get work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by baghera: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Spandau:

Don't worry. Deal with Buhari first. Solve your country's problem first. Ehn? Pele.

Dude you called him and his followers racist and I asked you simply, how is he a racist? It's as simple as that.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Spandau:

Your opinion, your trash

Yours is your faeces.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by baghera: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2022
Spandau:

While you and your pal are spewing Fox news talking points.

Correct sir. At least no one has sued that or forced them to issue a retraction.

I can give you 2 instances where CNN has settled out of court from fighting Trump. And also mad to look like total fools from trying to smear Trump!
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:
[b][/b]

Baba if you want to see my US visa so you can shut up just make the promise I asked. That you will admit your mother is road side whoree who failed to send you to school once I show it. Just make that promise first.

Hahaha. See the level of this child’s reasoning. You literally talk like we used to talk in primary 3. I’m UK educated with a booming business and investments in Lagos. I have the luxury to travel anywhere and I’ve never been denied a visa in my life. You are a jobless Trump obsessed troll. Just look at your post history baba grin

Hahahah you no get work
I don't want to see another photoshop document. It's getting boring seeing fake Photoshoped Shengen visa everyday. Stupid boy suffering from Inferiority complex grin

Mad man wey dey look for cheap olosho all over Nairaland is bragging about investment. Don't worry, we also know your unknown dad owns the third mainland bridge and your agbero dick sucking mum owns the Lagos race course and TBS.

My NL account was opened to drum senses into the head of African monkeys like you that love America more than they love Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

Who cares about some neutral observer. Your olosho mama must have dropped your shapeless head on a concrete floor when she was getting banged by an agbero. grin

Face your Buhari and let Americans worry about Joe Biden and Don the Con... If you like defend Trump and leak his arse from now till they kingdom come, Trump doesn't care about the existence of a monkey in Africa and you still won't get that American visa you have always dreamed off in your brothels. grin

fukin Loser.

Low life you are scum. Sewer rat that feeds on gutter filth. Again how does defending the enemy of the current administration make me more likely to get visa if that was my intention. We all know your whoree mother failed to educate you but no need to make it so glaring.

I said if you want to see my US visa you just have ti make one pledge and you will see it. Since you apparently have the brain power of a 5 year old that thinks going to America is an achievement grin you so stupid I swear.

Baba I have a running 5 year UK visa and I haven’t even visited there in over a year because I have no need to. My businesses in Nigeria are booming. My investment portfolios looking good. I got money, Bitches love me, I’m having a good time, everywhere soft. You are a jobless Trump obsessed internet troll with no life and no pussy grin that’s why you so mad at me. Oma se o. Poor soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

Low life tour are scum. Sewer rat that feeds on gutter filth. Again how does defending the enemy of the current administration make me more likely to get visa if that was my intention. We all know your whoree mother failed to educate you but no need to make it so glaring.

I said if you want to see my US visa you just have ti make one pledge and you will see it. Since you apparently have the brain power of a 5 year old that thinks going to America is an achievement grin you so stupid I swear.

Baba I have a running 5 year UK visa and I haven’t even visited there in over a year because I have no need to. My businesses in Nigeria are booming. My investment portfolios looking good. I got money, Bitches love me, I’m having a good time, everywhere soft. You are a jobless Trump obsessed internet troll with no life and no pussy grin that’s why you so mad at me. Oma se o. Poor soul.
Man your internet is so slow. That must be a Nigerian thing. Mtn I guess grin

Empty drum makes the loudest noise. Bla bla bla
..... My ashawo agbero dick riding mum owns TBS, I travel to London when my head is in-between the laps of my favourite cheap ashawo in ajegunle. grin grin grin
My arse licking of a non Nigerian president (orange turd) is booming grin grin grin

Nincompoop SOB grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

Man your inter et is so slow. That must be a Nigerian thing. MTN I guess grin

Empty drum makes the loudest noise. Bla bla bla
..... My ashawo agbero dick riding mum owns TBS, I travel to London when my head is in-between the laps of my favourite cheap ashawo in ajegunle. grin grin grin

Dude I’m on zoom with foreign Partners as I smack you around on the side. You think I’m 100% focused on Trump and Nairaland like your jobless broke ass?

MTN is the premium telecoms company in Nigeria so you sound like a fool trying to talk down at them. As you can see I am connected to my unlimited Wi-Fi not mobile data so internet is not my problem. Of course you don’t even know this because you probably use an old Tecno phone and don’t understand iPhone layout. Broke b!tch has run out of cheap things to insult me with now attacking my telecoms provider grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by bepositive11: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2022
As I said, it's people like you who vote incompetent leaders into power. Keep praising Trump -- it's in your dna to support people like him. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.

LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

According to economic statistics and national polls on the direction of the country and economy; Trump was more competent than Biden. So you have no idea what you’re talking about.

A bumbling old dotard who can barely speak without coughing up a lung, and just gave the most vicious and divisive speech calling 75 million of his own people fascists and threats to democracy is your definition of a competent leader? Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

Dude I’m on zoom with foreign Partners as I smack you around on the side. You think I’m 100% focused on Trump and Nairaland like your jobless broke ass?

MTN is the premium telecoms company in Nigeria so you sound like a fool trying to talk down at them. As you can see I am connected to my unlimited Wi-Fi not mobile data so internet is not my problem. Of course you don’t even know this because you probably use an old Tecno phone and don’t understand iPhone layout. Broke b!tch has run out of cheap things to insult me with now attacking my telecoms provider grin
Here we go again. My unknown father owns aso rock.
My agbero dick riding mum owns third mainland bridge.

Yes. Foreign partners on Nairaland's version of zoom on a Sunday morning. Gawd... You are even too dull to be a yahoo boy grin grin grin grin

Mumu to the power of ten. Techno is not sold in North America. That shit won't pass quality control . You did not see that in your dreams of visiting America at the brothels shey. Even your 200mb data via Google on some 2nd gen iPhone did not reveal that to you. grin grin grin

Stupid boy said "I am not 100% focused on Trump" but he is quick to jump on any thread that Trump is mentioned just for arse licking purposes grin

Ps: he has run out of browsing top up credit and has gone to buy another 200mb grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by OgaTimo(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2022
send this to APC in full for me
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by GistFullGround: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2022

Justice is too slow when it involves a prominent person. If it was a commoner, he would have long been in jail!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2022
kingthreat:
Joe Biden is not fit to be an enemy. He is simply a puppet in the hands of democrats, liberals and leftists to fight against you. Joe is the weakest US president ever. That is why the Taliban could push the US out of Afghanistan.
Look at how you just disgrace yourself!
The evil Trump you are supporting started the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan. He met and reach agreement with them, Biden on follow up because Trump tenure expired. Between most Americans want America out Afghanistan. Be informed and stop supporting someone blindly. You can open the link below between Google is your friend.
Trump negotiated the withdrawal in February 2020.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/world/asia/us-taliban-deal.html

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by ZooOga: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Trump thinks he still lives in the White House.

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski
He is high as a kite. He said Zuckerberg visited him at the WH last week. Dude is flying.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1566241214600564738

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by razzydoo(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Trump did well for the US justice system especially the Supreme Court. God is pleased with him. Righteousness exalts a nation. MAGA.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Joe Bidan seems to really be a quiet and calm president, hardly hear things funny or not about his government unlike d previous one
My brother na so the country is more peaceful under him. He tries as much as possible to unite people, Trump only succeeded in making the country more racist.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

Lol. Stop listening to CNN. Those documents were unclassified and Trump did nothing wrong in bringing declassified documents home. No matter what they've thrown at Trump, nothing has stuck so far. The guy is way way smarter than their deump arses.
Do you know the meaning of "classified"
And you are the judge that already determined he did nothing wrong?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Duru009(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2022
They say he's so handsome. They say he's such a great speaker. What does he say? He says nothing.'...... Donald Trump (on Barrack Obama)
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Mrkindness: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Spandau:

If you know the secrets between Putin and Trump, you will not be talking ignorantly.
FBI chief investigation officer, who told you of the secret between Putin and Trump ? You that is not talking ignorantly you sit down in your father's house to know of their secrets.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Look at how you just disgrace yourself!
The evil Trump you are supporting started the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan. He met and reach agreement with them, Biden on follow up because Trump tenure expired. Between most Americans want America out Afghanistan. Be informed and stop supporting someone blindly. You can open the link below between Google is your friend.
Trump negotiated the withdrawal in February 2020.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/world/asia/us-taliban-deal.html

Trump is the next president of America. You can dive into the ocean for all I care.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2022
kingthreat:

Trump is the next president of America. You can dive into the ocean for all I care.
Olodo is that what we are talking about? Or the way you disgrace yourself cheesy cheesy You don't even know anything about the Trump you are supporting.
Meanwhile come and make him the next president we are waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijapips04: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Do you know the meaning of "classified"
And you are the judge that already determined he did nothing wrong?

Documents are classified and declassified all the time, yummy. The president of the United States has the power to declassify anything he deems fit and Trump did. Obama did. Bush did. Suck it up.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Duru009:
They say he's so handsome. They say he's such a great speaker. What does he say? He says nothing.'...... Donald Trump (on Barrack Obama)
Lol... Obama is more intelligent than loquacious and bully Trump. Trump has no finesse only loud mouth.
All American presidents that I know go home peacefully after loosing an election but this man is still pained till today and pain will eventually kill him.
Racist president!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Olodo is that what we are talking about? Or the way you disgrace yourself cheesy cheesy You don't even know anything about the Trump you are supporting.
Meanwhile come and make him the next president we are waiting for you.

This cumdrinker keeps insulting me for no reason. Seems you were so poorly brought up that you even use the same "olodo" word on your parents.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

Documents are classified and declassified all the time, yummy. The president of the United States has the power to declassify anything he deems fit and Trump did. Obama did. Bush did. Suck it up.
Lol we will see where it will end. If you classify or declassified why are you hiding such documents in your home? Or does he also have power to do that?
Did Obama and Bush hid them in their homes?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Softmirror: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Trump is what the world needs

ACCORDING TO TRUMP, THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OF SADAM HUSSEIN, GADDAFI WERE STILL IN POWER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW3yn0d0mE
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijapips04: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol we will see where it will end. If you classify or declassified why are you hiding such documents in your home? Or does he also have power to do that?
Did Obama and Bush hid them in their homes?

He's not hiding anything at his home yummy. He took them home during his presidency just as everyone else take work home. FBI was aware of their existence. The archives department was aware. The documents were declared and they've been retrieving then in batches. Their excuse for storming his house is that they felt Trump is destroying evidence. No one has been able to show any evidence of that. Why do you think he has not being charged almost a month after the raid? It's because they got nothing. On top of all of this, Trump is winning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating / Biden: It Is ‘Unlikely’ That Poland Missile Was Fired From Russia / Robert Mugabe To Be Buried On September 15 Amid Row Over Burial Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.