Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 (22932 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by MartinsD12(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Hyufn06c

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1566181224296714243?t=5SyxBfpwK91gqRrKOvMr9g&s=19
The right question should be was there any temperature from tinubu urchins and agberos the answer is no , they can't withstand the obident movement, they can't even make a smart argument, we obident movement are always ready to take you to the cleaners where you should be properly cleaned up. Obident movement will never relent until the right thing is done in this country, mind you this movement is bigger than Peter obi himself and we are saying, enough is enough, all the nonsense all you corrupt politicians are doing in this country must stop and we don't want nonsense leadership again in this country from apc and PDP period, we are ready for you people.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Poleski: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tell your agberos to chill.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Esochi: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Temperature wey no high before. Abeg go sitdon jare
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Okwyjesus(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
derecho:
The way OBIdients take handle all the onslaughts don format Tinubu brain.
One thing that is sure is they'd meet OBIdients..
After the 2023 elections, politicking in Nigeria would be rewritten.
Peter Obi has changed alot of things
Imagine being blessed with supporters who know what to do per time.
Supporters that has rubbished Tinubu+Atiku with their war chest.

Win or lose Obi has rewritten politics in contemporary Nigeria.

We will meet them during campaign. We are the dynamic force. Unpredictable warrior.

They will see FIRE FIR FIRE for the 5 months campaign before the poll.

The youth are always ahead.......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Steveabbeyly: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Normally temperature low already. Gist lovers is putting up seriously scandalous post on him that may be damaging to his campaign. I hope his team is preparing a come bk. So his last born is In jail abroad for drug abuse. Mad ooo

Lol, you have missed the road

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by ozoono(m): 1:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Announced3:

Shatap pigs
U see I just asked a question. Do u no if I am going to pay you times 3
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by derecho(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Peter Obi will win. ..not necessarily because the Nigerian people are behind him BUT because God is behind him. People think the support he is getting is ordinary. I no go talk pass that one
Okwyjesus:

Win or lose Obi has rewritten politics in contemporary Nigeria.

We will meet them during campaign. We are the dynamic force. Unpredictable warrior.

They will see FIRE FIR FIRE for the 5 months campaign before the poll.

The youth are always ahead.......
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Okwyjesus(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi will win. ..not necessarily because the Nigerian people are behind him BUT because God is behind him. People think the support he is getting is ordinary. I no go talk pass that one

You are absolutely right. Politicians don't know that the God of the poor they are oppressing had been hearing their cry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by kabasa24: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lower the Temperature
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by kabasa24: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin grin grin
I love this!!

Fck! Asiwaju, we told them, they heard from us, they anticipate the mother of campaigning beginning Sept 28th.

We need firemen in Nairaland because this place will burn this campaign season. grin grin

Ohh, May Allah spare our lives!
Amen my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Elsueno: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Alexmani:
Because He is igbo, the oppressed. Go back to 2015 and see what you guys did to Jonathan. Attacked the gentle man from all angles. Insulted us the fans. Media has been bought by the moneybags, the reason no one is mentioning what happened in the past, including the bullion van etc.
Now you didn't see any reason but attacking obi via his supporters. Politicians know what PO is up to. They don't want him because he going to put everything on check. He is very fit. Not a transactional politician but firm in his mission.

I don't care if he is Igbo, Yoruba or an alien...I am just telling U d truth...P.O supporters are campaigning wrongly & they would most likely end up causing d abok#s to hate P.0 biggest threat is his bigotic supporters who look down on anybody non Igbo. APC biggest weakness is d agbado ambassador wey need medical attention, while Atiku is mostly balanced(he might be d dark horse)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NORTHERN APC Senator Demands N100m To Defect To PDP / Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted / ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.