Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 (22915 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by SenatePresdo(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

After Tinubu improve life for Ibos of SE, as he improved their lives in Lagos with inclusion, they will turn against Obi if he ever showed up again.

Why hasn't he improved the lives of Yorubas living in Ajegunle?

Or is it only Igbos lives that matters to him?

Charity should begin at home..
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Great2017: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

It's parable little kid... We don't need to be hot for now, once the campaign starts proper, WE WILL BE VERY HOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO HANDLE... Guess you understand now?
It means to lessen the intensity of negative emotions surrounding a thing. It doesn't in anyway mean you need not be hot now as you claimed. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2022
I love this man, he speaks with CONFIDENCE grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by PaAdu02(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Agitators cum Obidients,they ve clinked to the wings of campaign in disguise,the Obidients movement is only powerful becos all those impetus used for agitating for Biafra have been diverted to Obidients movement,they won’t learn,they haven’t learnt anything in this whole years ,hate and careless talks won’t give them power.Show love and u will get loved .

derecho:
The way OBIdients take handle all the onslaughts don format Tinubu brain.
One thing that is sure is they'd meet OBIdients..
After the 2023 elections, politicking in Nigeria would be rewritten.
Peter Obi has changed alot of things
Imagine being blessed with supporters who know what to do per time.
Supporters that has rubbished Tinubu+Atiku with their war chest.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by derecho(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Obidients are not ipob agitators. Only naive pipu still reason like this
PaAdu02:
Agitators cum Obidients,they ve clinked to the wings of campaign in disguise,the Obidients movement is only powerful becos all those impetus used for agitating for Biafra have been diverted to Obidients movement,they won’t learn,they haven’t learnt anything in this whole years ,hate and careless talks won’t give them power.Show love and u will get loved .

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Swallowurspit(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Omonieme:
This man Sha. Hate him or love him, you can't deny his political sagacity and he's someone I'd rather have as a friend than as a foe. That his statement on expecting anything, expecting everything and expecting nothing Abi how E take talk am dey always do me somehow for body. The way he has managed jhis political career so far is inspiring to say the least and while I still believe it'd have been better if he plays the role of a leader and sponsor younger man for the presidency, it is his right and I await what he's cooking for the campaigns.
You don't need to wait till September 28 to see awesome auto deals Sha. Just click on my profile and check em out

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I love this man, he speaks with CONFIDENCE grin
because he is a yerob muslim
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2022
NovoLag:
My own is make sure you vote your conscience o

I hope you know that most of their warriors are not even in Nigeria!

They live in stable economies, stable education, stable electricity (to power them phones to cause havoc and spread misinformation), good roads and better life for their kids

What is Vulturegrillers shop address in port Harcourt like he claimed?

Pan.doraobi is not even in Nigeria, yet he wants to tell you who to vote!

He/she benefits from the rot!

Mumu even education is free and u still can't acquire one..
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by olisefom: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

This one don turn philosopher on top Tinubu matter.

My brother, calm down and vote Tinubu.

Everyone that doesn't love/welcome Tinubu is not IGBO. Imagine having Fashola on the ballot for APC, do you think there will be this type of unacceptibility.

We are talking about marketability and you are there talking tribe. You might need to change your circle or peep outside your current street to understand what's really happening dude...and if you still feel I'm just an IPOB based on your assessment, you are very welcomed. It's a free world.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Because he's your incoming GCFR. tongue
NwaMamaIwota:
because he is a yerob muslim
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by frank317: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

If they want to push problem, we are better at encountering them because we are thinkers and doers... BOLA AHMED TINUBU 2023

And what was supposed to say was... If they want to push problem, we are better act countering them...

Emphasis on countering... Not encountering...

This is what happens when u follow an old man who is fast losing it
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by fcbelle72(f): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Hyufn06c

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1566181224296714243?t=5SyxBfpwK91gqRrKOvMr9g&s=19
oga na you go lower your voice ,cus you no get any fans, those running after you are just after your bullion van loots...Be wise old man
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by elomlucky: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2022
The fight here on Nairaland is unnecessary. Support your candidate without insult. It is God that gives power.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Iyatostrong(f): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=Tina1999 post=116335032]This man is supposed to be called scam itself [ Okay but what will you call your father that we don't even know if he exist. Where is your dad's footprints?]
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by smeag0l(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2022
I am not looking for people to give me their monies for forex otherwise youll see me spamming threads and opening different threads on it. In all my forex posts you will never see me asking people to bring their monies. Im well comfortableand able to go anywhere in the world i want. I do give aways here and was also an active financial contributor to the X-fire quiz competition and my contributions are always in 6 figures. I don't blame you. It's the internet that gives non entities the platform to ridicule well-to-do people
Hotfreeze:

You work with a multinational and you are lookin for people to give your their money for trading forex.
The fact that you say nothing concerns them with your personal life except it'simpacting the company business shows that you lack knowledge of how corporate organizations work. I almost got a guy in Nestle sacked for money he owed and evaded payment.
For you to insinuate that a drug dealer could be the Treasurer of Mobil shows that not only do you lack exposure, you are very very daft.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2022
frank317:

And what was supposed to say was... If they want to push problem, we are better act countering them...

Emphasis on countering... Not encountering...

This is what happens when u follow an old man who is fast losing it

Simple English you no sabi
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Hotfreeze: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2022
smeag0l:
I am not looking for people to give me their monies for forex otherwise youll see me spamming threads and opening different threads on it. In all my forex posts you will never see me asking people to bring their monies. Im well comfortableand able to go anywhere in the world i want. I do give aways here and was also an active financial contributor to the X-fire quiz competition and my contributions are always in 6 figures. I don't blame you. It's the internet that gives non entities the platform to ridicule well-to-do people

If you like, be the one who borrowed your dad money to pay your mother's bride price, that is your unfortunate luck.

I replied born fools like you 2 days ago. Go back to my previous posts and pick you reply on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Iyatostrong(f): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Yes!
the zombidients as well as their lord and saviour will hear the words that made the scoldred to become deaf.
we will tell them that " Yoruba mesin ongo"( we, the yoruba know the suitable reply).
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by BATified2023: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2022

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

After Tinubu improve life for Ibos of SE, as he improved their lives in Lagos with inclusion, they will turn against Obi if he ever showed up again.

you don't know Igbo, these people are naturally ingrate, there is no how you can rendered assistance to that tribe them no dey ever appreciate, rather them go dey jealous you wey assists them

incorrigible bunch of species

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Iyatostrong(f): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=116337224]

Why hasn't he improved the lives of Yorubas living in Ajegunle?

Or is it only Igbos lives that matters to him?

Charity should begin at home.. [ Tinubu is not a God, he can't satisfy all but we are proud of 70% he has done. After all, Your god did not enrich all the creatures.]
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Tonyblessed(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Toucasea:
DRUG BARON/CRIMINAL/TERRORIST
What a Calamitous Combo!!!
Asiwaju + Shettima
ASISHE2023!!! i.e the GREAT MISTAKE

Don't say you are not warned

I just pity those that would try voting for the evil party again. They won't be able to recover from their foolishness this time around, only them and those close to them would suffer the consequences greatly in Jesus Name. God's mercy would not allow those who did the right thing or whose conscience was not bought for peanuts to experience any suffering.

Nigerians were warned in 2015 and many who failed to heed that warning in both first and second term are suffering greatly.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by SenatePresdo(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=116338336][/quote]

He can't satisfy all? Why then say he made life comfortable for Igbos in lagos.

Is he feeding or paying any body's house rent?
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by wasuka14(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Hyufn06c

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1566181224296714243?t=5SyxBfpwK91gqRrKOvMr9g&s=19

This is a president Nigeria need. Very smart and intelligent and oratory. No lies, no quoting useless figures no stammering.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by tolue42(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Great2017:

It means to lessen the intensity of negative emotions surrounding a thing. It doesn't in anyway mean you need not be hot now as you claimed. cheesy cheesy grin

You're 100% entitled to your opinion or interpretation. We're actually saying thesame thing obviously.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by jrusky(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Yes, Obi and zombiedients will also hear from us in pdp too.

I have told the zombiedients anybody that enters dancing floor first will ends up as onlooker. From 28th of September dem go understand who be the real boss.

Quote me if you like but the truth is I'm against anything obi and I'm hardened about it with no apology so if my post annoys you just do the needful by jumping to Lagoon or hug live transformer.

I want a better Nigeria not an ipob Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Announced3: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Zeezenho:

See your god.oti lu le.

Remember you are still a pig grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution / Why PDP Ate Into South-west In 2019 Elections / Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.