Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 (22933 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by tenpipsperday: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Asiwaju is the man to beat

With his diapers right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Iyatostrong(f): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=116339206]
He can't satisfy all? Why then say he made life comfortable for Igbos in lagos.
Is he feeding or paying any body's house rent? [ now i know your IQ is low.]
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by casdoruche: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Oga, you don ever work for multinational company before?
Or you sabi anybody for there?

Ask them if a multinational fit carry drug baron do Treasurer. It is like you don't know what that means.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by luap1990(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Get your Business Registered and Verified on Google.

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Buckeyemedia1: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2022
AyoLamba288:
Shey una dey hear make una go calm down
Na so he talk before primary election be that and he whip osinbanjo well well
How much did Asiwaju pay to your Papa for him to step down for him?
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by 7arrows: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

You lack sense. And the way you talk, you can never have sense again in your life. You are most likely one trader somewhere, that is why you lack knowledge of how MNCs work.
If you could be stupid enough to follow Kanu and believe his Jubril of Sudan nonsense, you will believe that a Treasurer in Mobil is a drug dealer.

I asked a few questions which u OBVIOUSLY couldn't answer. Your stupid president buhari did he go to primary school? Yet U all were supporting him zombie like u. Now that his failure is globally recognized u guys r running away from him. But the annoying part is that ur brain never still correct to make the right choice. Rather u stand behind a man that cannot stand without a human support. A man that cannot openly tell Nigerians what plans he has for the nation. (EMILOKAN) Anyway na una dey there. Na u I pity for. The country he comes for medicals will take care of me when my pension time reaches that's for sure because the system here works. Meanwhile when u get to 70 years one person will eat ur pension and nothing will happen. Continue dey support am with ur silly draft brain. A former president of Honduras, Juan Orlando Hernández, was extradited to the United States to face charges of drug trafficking. That's the president of a country. Yet this fool is telling me that because Tifnubu worked at mobil he couldn't have had anything to do with drugs. Use your google to find out facts before u come to this platform. How much were u paid to defend the slowpoke here?
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Great2017: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2022
tolue42:

You're 100% entitled to your opinion or interpretation. We're actually saying thesame thing obviously.

It is not my opinion and we are not saying the same thing.

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2022
madridguy:
Jagaban of Universe. They never hear anything.
God bless Nigeria incoming president.

Not distracted by emergency bandwagons created to disappear after elections.

I will must join the campaign train of Tinubu. I must take my own share of the drugs and Lagos Tax. After all na One vote I get and it will go to PO
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Toucasea:
DRUG BARON/CRIMINAL/TERRORIST
What a Calamitous Combo!!!
Asiwaju + Shettima
ASISHE2023!!! i.e the GREAT MISTAKE

Don't say you are not warned

The way Tinubu Dey give Una sleepless nights
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by porthouse7(f): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2022
derecho:
The way OBIdients take handle all the onslaughts don format Tinubu brain.
One thing that is sure is they'd meet OBIdients..
After the 2023 elections, politicking in Nigeria would be rewritten.
Peter Obi has changed alot of things
Imagine being blessed with supporters who know what to do per time.
Supporters that has rubbished Tinubu+Atiku with their war chest.
obi will go back to his cage after 2023 trust me
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Levels1(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Is high time we started addressing him as the incoming president cause non of the contenders can match him. Obituary will certainly be distant 4th...
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Alexmani: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2022
There’s no reason to vote for Tinubu. He pushed Buhari to the people, got him elected twice for selfish reasons. What stop him from supporting Osibanjo he made Vice president fairly. Honestly disappointing situation. However, it's about winning elections. Its about delivery to the people. He can't be a better president, He should be apologizing for the leadership failure created for the entire nation. No reputation to protect. Shame
Hotfreeze:

Stop foaming at the mouth. No one compelled you to vote Tinubu. You can vote for the Adamawa thief or the UGM candidate.

Plenty Christians will vote Tinubu. Plenty Muslims will vote the UGM candidate. It is what it is.

When Tinubu instituted Christmas Carol as a statutory state function, you were still eating mama thank you in your village.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by OgaTimo(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2022
e go red for APC this time
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Zeezenho: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2022
Announced3:

Remember you are still a pig grin

Na una be elede nah.you sef know.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Alexmani: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Because He is igbo, the oppressed. Go back to 2015 and see what you guys did to Jonathan. Attacked the gentle man from all angles. Insulted us the fans. Media has been bought by the moneybags, the reason no one is mentioning what happened in the past, including the bullion van etc.
Now you didn't see any reason but attacking obi via his supporters. Politicians know what PO is up to. They don't want him because he going to put everything on check. He is very fit. Not a transactional politician but firm in his mission.

Elsueno:

Peter Obi might be a good candidate but most of his supporters are aggressive & daft...just go on social media and see how d overwhelming of them attack and mock anybody who disagrees with them...Also they lie waay too muvh & believe lots of useless shyt..like saying d agbado ambassador v.p na B.H sponsor, if they take dis kind of crap to campaign 4 abok# place, them go massively ignore labor party..
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by marod(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=KillSars post=116335959]Wahala... grin grin
Anybody wey dey support tinubu is getting paid...
Make campaign start, u go think sey dem dey pay me grin grin.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Komu1048(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Hyufn06c

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1566181224296714243?t=5SyxBfpwK91gqRrKOvMr9g&s=19

Joke apart this man is the best among the rest. It’s just that we do forget things easily n we r not good students of history. It won’t even be a debate on who should be a president.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2022
I can see the party is disoriented. They don't even know the way forward. I pray that even their next plan will keep exposing their folly and incompetence to their henchmen that they will be left with no option than to join the party that will leave a positive impact for the present and coming generation if voted for.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by SenatePresdo(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=116339550][/quote]

Cassava Ewa Dodo and Agidi, Nothing come out!
Make una vote obi or go rest.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Ayodeoba: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Tina1999:
This man is supposed to be called scam itself
how much money your papa get wey tinubu scam
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Papafada: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Did u just hear dat (if dey want problem we are makers n doer)
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by tolue42(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Great2017:

It is not my opinion and we are not saying the same thing.

Lol you're not wise as I initial thought..
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by EmmyDJourno: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

After Tinubu improve life for Ibos of SE, as he improved their lives in Lagos with inclusion, they will turn against Obi if he ever showed up again.

May your life and those of your generation be upgraded to Heroine users cheesy
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Larryton(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2022
TINUBU WORKED WITH;
-Deloitte
-Arthur Andersen
-Haskin and Sells
-GTE services
-Mobil Oil as executive

ATIKU WORKED WITH;
-ONLY! Customs and retired with billions.

WHO ASK HOW TINUBU WAS A BILLIONAIRE AGAIN?
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Softmirror: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
This reminds me of the "e lo fokan yin bale" right before the primaries

GO BACK AND ATTACH IT TO YOUR POST. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by snowball11(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2022
It's now obvious that Drugginus supporters are all sick! grin

So, they have all been running temperatures all these while. Who else will not run temperature supporting a known kleptomaniac! grin

May their emperatures continue to rise and not be lowered until it reaches its boiling point when they will all be confined to a comatose state! cheesy
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Investorbj: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Omonieme:
This man Sha. Hate him or love him, you can't deny his political sagacity and he's someone I'd rather have as a friend than as a foe. That his statement on expecting anything, expecting everything and expecting nothing Abi how E take talk am dey always do me somehow for body. The way he has managed jhis political career so far is inspiring to say the least and while I still believe it'd have been better if he plays the role of a leader and sponsor younger man for the presidency, it is his right and I await what he's cooking for the campaigns.
You don't need to wait till September 28 to see awesome auto deals Sha. Just click on my profile and check em out
small video you don turn praise singer. Try to think for yourself
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=116338089][/quote]

Involving father wont help your reckless life,help your future
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Iyatostrong(f): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=Tina1999 post=116342775]

Involving father wont help your reckless life,help your future[ My future is bright because the present is excellent. I am not a lazy, blame shifting nigerian.]
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Everlastingson: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Hyufn06c

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1566181224296714243?t=5SyxBfpwK91gqRrKOvMr9g&s=19

There is nothing to hear from you except lies. You can't deceive us. You have been doing underground work on how to rig the election. We know that. But you shall fail. Peter Obi will be victorious. Good will surely triumph over evil.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Iyatostrong(f): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=116341518]

Cassava Ewa Dodo and Agidi, Nothing come out!
Make una vote obi or go rest. [ Obi of all igbo. Lol. Igbo have died politically.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) / APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo / Osinbajo Meets "Social Media Influencers" In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.