Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party (11403 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / Three Nigerian Presidents That Named Roads After Foreign Leaders / Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by zeal22(m): 5:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by kingsways: 5:36am On Sep 04, 2022
It is a mark of endorsement that people are prepared to pay just to come and listen to a candidate.

Let other candidates try it and see how many people would be willing to pay

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by fydence: 5:57am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Did he collect any money from people who came to listen to him? Did anyone collect any money on his behalf. If the answer to any of this is yes, then INEC must disqualify him.
We know he was campaigning because the videos are all over the internet. This also is contrary to INEC rules.
ignorant mumu ... Go and study the electoral act before you come here to masturbate on stupidity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by indigenous234(f): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Barrack Obama, Donald Trump, to name a few, were getting paid to speak at lectures before campaigns. Because people want to listen to them speak. Iconic leaders of their country..
I will pay to listen to Obi speak if I can.

Tinubu and Atiku dey forbid to give lectures?. To be interrogated and not read from a prepared speech from a shaking hands?.

The last time Tinubu spoke without a prepared speech, he gave Nigeria back to back single hits of Emi-lo-kan and for-Corn-Agbado-cassava. grin grin. Mr IBU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by duality(m): 6:03am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Did he collect any money from people who came to listen to him? Did anyone collect any money on his behalf. If the answer to any of this is yes, then INEC must disqualify him.
We know he was campaigning because the videos are all over the internet. This also is contrary to INEC rules.

If Buhari and Tinubu couldn't be disqualified for fake certificate, no body can disqualify Obi and Labour Party.

You guys are just scared of the sure coming defeat by the Obi+Datti power house.

You people shouldn't be concerned about a "structureless" party. After all, you're not interested what happened in ADC yet ADC in the race for the presidency.

Leave "Social media party" alone

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by Burruchaga71(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2022
I agreed 100%. Am one of those who has lost confidence in this current administration.... Peter Obi or i remains where I am till eternity.. Shithole country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by amaridigital(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Omonieme:
While I'm not a fan of Obi and the messiah persona his supporters have built around him, I've got to give it to him on how he has put labor party on the electoral map and discourse..... All in a space of 3 months. If he doesn't jump ship post 2023 elections, LP will give either of the APC and PDP a serious run in 2027. I still think he won't win in 2023 Sha. The national spread ain't there, the absence of a structure which his supporters say doesn't matter but actually does matter in a national election and not an LGA election. My fear is, can the Obi movement survive after 2023? And, I'll still repeat that Obi is a Nigerian lolpolitician and is no different from the others.
I don't have the strength for any E-battle this morning. If you are not clicking on my profile to see cars I've got for sale and sending a DM to negotiate prices and schedule inspection, abeg don't quote me

Yes the Obi mob mentality and online noise will continue after the election but expect them to go back to their default settings crying 'Biafla or Nothing', No lefulendum no erection and the Zoo must fall added by wailing about marginalization and protest for the release of KANU their former messiah currently rotten and forgotten in the Zoo jail. Very predictable set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by Kingspin(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2022
Throwback:
Peter Obi lies for fun.

Even Peter lied 3 times that he did not know Jesus, then the Cock crowed, he then wept profusely.

You no dey give shi shi and even hid questionable wealth in secret foreign accounts under your daughter's name, but you want us to give you shi shi?

Thief! Ole! Carry am go.
This election is between the rich and poor.
Vote wisely - OBJ

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by PeterObi4LP: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki..The way Peter Obi matter dey give dem sleepless night ehn

His matter will kill them before election day

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by donbrowser(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:

Please INEC should not disqualify him. We need him to neutralize some votes Atiku will get grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by grammarian247(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

If you have evidence go to Court.BTW Ignoramus the punishment prescribed by the electoral law for the offence is forfeiture of finds or properties acquired with such funds not disqualification

Nothing will stop Peter Obi from dealing with you people on the ballot

This your rebuttal enter abeg! You hit him hard.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by Themandator: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:

Tinubu shorter of life brain is at work in you at this early stage of your life otherwise you would first know what the law says and it jurisdiction

He shouldn't honour interviews and speaking engagement because tongues are inheritances from the Bible

An individual without his party members went to speak somewhere and codeine heads are foaming fro the mouth
Foolishness cannot be hidden if it resides in it natural habit.. A fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by honour7: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:

If people are paying to hear him speak it means he has something to say that people want to hear, now I will ask you this, would u pay to hear a Tinubu, Atiku maybe but would u pay to hear Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by BlazinGlory40: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:

Go and disqualify him na! I thought you all said his being in the race will help divide Atiku’s vote to help BAT. Don’t you people want that to happen again? Stand one place and stop confusing confusion.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by BlazinGlory40: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Throwback:
Peter Obi lies for fun.

Even Peter lied 3 times that he did not know Jesus, then the Cock crowed, he then wept profusely.

You no dey give shi shi and even hid questionable wealth in secret foreign accounts under your daughter's name, but you want us to give you shi shi?

Thief! Ole! Carry am go.

Which primary and secondary schools did BAT attend? Please remind me
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Yes, Peter obi is not after foreign fund, he is just after local fund exchanged to foreign currencies...
He is just a businessman...
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by BlazinGlory40: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2022
EagleNest:
Tinubu people sef. Una forget say Atiku dey too, una come dey fight only Obi up and down. Sorry o, Nigerian youths of today dey vex. Nothing can change their mind, no going back to Babylon grin

He is their major threat. They never expected it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by smeag0l(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Obi is a Nigerian politician but ill tell you the difference- He is the only major candidate o the ballot that made his money cleanly and that his source of wealth is known. He also made all the money thatll make he and his generation comfortable for life at the age of 40 and before joining politics. You cant say the same for the others. Someone like that eont embezzle public funds. Asides that, BAT and Atiku both have controversies surrounding their education and wealth. So why would you want me to vote such people?
Omonieme:
While I'm not a fan of Obi and the messiah persona his supporters have built around him, I've got to give it to him on how he has put labor party on the electoral map and discourse..... All in a space of 3 months. If he doesn't jump ship post 2023 elections, LP will give either of the APC and PDP a serious run in 2027. I still think he won't win in 2023 Sha. The national spread ain't there, the absence of a structure which his supporters say doesn't matter but actually does matter in a national election and not an LGA election. My fear is, can the Obi movement survive after 2023? And, I'll still repeat that Obi is a Nigerian politician and is no different from the others.
I don't have the strength for any E-battle this morning. If you are not clicking on my profile to see cars I've got for sale and sending a DM to negotiate prices and schedule inspection, abeg don't quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by BlazinGlory40: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Coming from a team of liars with there grand master as the chief liar. We are watching. Any form of foreign funding into Nigeria in the name of diaspora funding will be treated as a terrorist funding into Nigeria to destabilise the country and everyone involved no matter how highly placed you are will face the law

As EFCC chairman wey you ne abi. But I like the apprehension in your camp
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by BlazinGlory40: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2022
ezegold4we:
Peter Obi has succeeded in turning almighty APC and PDP into an opposition party within 2 months of joining Labour party, none of Them Saw Obi's emergency coming, now they are feeling the heat on a Daily basis, no room for campaign of propaganda and fake promises, Nigerians are now wiser,
Wounders shall Never end.

I tell you bro. Even as at late May, no one anticipated the obi force.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by BlazinGlory40: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2022
amaridigital:

Yes the Obi mob mentality and online noise will continue after the election but expect them to go back to their default settings crying 'Biafla or Nothing', No lefulendum no erection and the Zoo must fall added by wailing about marginalization and protest for the release of KANU their former messiah currently rotten and forgotten in the Zoo jail. Very predictable set of people.

Boring lines! You all keep repeating these same lines. *yawns*
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by BlazinGlory40: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2022
donbrowser:

Please INEC should not disqualify him. We need him to neutralize some votes Atiku will get grin grin

Good! Don’t come here tomorrow and open threads attacking him then, cos that would amount to speaking from both sides of your mouth.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by plaindealer: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2022
donbrowser:

I approve this message.

The PDP was APC's only threat, not and never weak, sectional and incompetent Pandora liar, but with the Pandora liar in the race and taking away SE votes from the PDP, the PDP is a very weak and inconsequential party just like the Pandora party.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by modsfucker: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Throwback:
Peter Obi lies for fun.

Thief! Ole! Carry am go.

Clowns collect entrance fee from those who attend their shows.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by nightsaint(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2022
APC is becoming jittery about the upcoming campaigns and elections because of obvious reasons.
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/peter-obis-not-after-foreign-funds-says-labour-party/
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by anionjasa(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Still in doubts of PETER OBI's achievements while I'm office as Anambra

Omoyele Sowore I am using this means to respond to the lie you told Seun Okinbaloye that Mr. Peter Obi didn't perform as Governor, so here are some among thousands that are noteworthy to mention:

GO and VERIFY

1. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.

2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam Campus.

3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes

4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel

6. Peter Obi paid off 32b gratuities owed since Military era.

7. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.

8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their bypass now)

10. Peter Obi bought over 1,000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.

11. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.

12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.

13. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha

14. Peter Obi procured over 30k computers for all secondary schools in ANS.

15. Peter Obi gave any first class graduate from Anambra State 1m naira

16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 70 years of age 20k till he left office.

17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .

18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.

19. He gave all Mission secondary schools 100m naira as grant.

20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.

21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.

22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.

23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in Anambra.

Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by 4ward4: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Throwback:
Peter Obi lies for fun.

Thief! Ole! Carry am go.

Akpabio Said more than that to the APC ,So get out
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by evsimmigration: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Say what you know..Obi is different from all this crock masquerading as politicians.And you are never fan of Obi,but Tinubu

Omonieme:
While I'm not a fan of Obi and the messiah persona his supporters have built around him, I've got to give it to him on how he has put labor party on the electoral map and discourse..... All in a space of 3 months. If he doesn't jump ship post 2023 elections, LP will give either of the APC and PDP a serious run in 2027. I still think he won't win in 2023 Sha. The national spread ain't there, the absence of a structure which his supporters say doesn't matter but actually does matter in a national election and not an LGA election. My fear is, can the Obi movement survive after 2023? And, I'll still repeat that Obi is a Nigerian politician and is no different from the others.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by evsimmigration: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2022
What happened to dollars flying during primary election?
Obi will keep giving you guys heartattacks

Tinubuwins2023e:
Coming from a team of liars with there grand master as the chief liar. We are watching. Any form of foreign funding into Nigeria in the name of diaspora funding will be treated as a terrorist funding into Nigeria to destabilise the country and everyone involved no matter how highly placed you are will face the law
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by Spherica177: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2022
Omonieme:
LOl they will call you BAT supporter for airing your view grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by Bsport31: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2022
What is he after

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K / Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 / APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.