Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party (11427 Views)

President Tinubu Resumes Work After Foreign Trip / Three Nigerian Presidents That Named Roads After Foreign Leaders / Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by rickyrex(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2022
plaindealer:
grin grin
if you know how much omokri is been paid by PDP, you wont quote his rubbish. He is doing his business
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by blessedbanky: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Labour Party has time to respond to the useless party. We will make them cry in 2023. Obi is a moving train.

Call us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes. At 5 Maxwell avenue, Off NTA Road Port Harcourt. We also offer online classes for persons who aren't resident in Port Harcourt.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by bewla(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

If you have evidence go to Court.BTW Ignoramus the punishment prescribed by the electoral law for the offence is forfeiture of finds or properties acquired with such funds not disqualification

Nothing will stop Peter Obi from dealing with you people on the ballot
His a Nigerian and right to contest

And right to lose

All I no diaspora don't vote

Only cash out will take you there
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Coming from a team of liars with there grand master as the chief liar. We are watching. Any form of foreign funding into Nigeria in the name of diaspora funding will be treated as a terrorist funding into Nigeria to destabilise the country and everyone involved no matter how highly placed you are will face the law
chief Justice of nigeria
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by donbrowser(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Good! Don’t come here tomorrow and open threads attacking him then, cos that would amount to speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Lmao Obi must be on ballot and I must attack him.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by donbrowser(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
plaindealer:

I approve this message.

The PDP was APC's only threat, not and never weak, sectional and incompetent Pandora liar, but with the Pandora liar in the race and taking away SE votes from the PDP, the PDP is a very weak and inconsequential party just like the Pandora party.

You Gerrit
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by ogatboy(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Throwback:
Peter Obi lies for fun.

Even Peter lied 3 times that he did not know Jesus, then the Cock crowed, he then wept profusely.

You no dey give shi shi and even hid questionable wealth in secret foreign accounts under your daughter's name, but you want us to give you shi shi?

Thief! Ole! Carry am go.

Have you ever attended an event as a guest speaker? My guess is no hence you don't know how things work. You really need more quality education. Vote wisely for that education you badly need
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by BlazinGlory40: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2022
donbrowser:

Lmao Obi must be on ballot and I must attack him.

No wahala! Enjoy yourself
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Omonieme:
While I'm not a fan of Obi and the messiah persona his supporters have built around him, I've got to give it to him on how he has put labor party on the electoral map and discourse..... All in a space of 3 months. If he doesn't jump ship post 2023 elections, LP will give either of the APC and PDP a serious run in 2027. I still think he won't win in 2023 Sha. The national spread ain't there, the absence of a structure which his supporters say doesn't matter but actually does matter in a national election and not an LGA election. My fear is, can the Obi movement survive after 2023? And, I'll still repeat that Obi is a Nigerian politician and is no different from the others.
I don't have the strength for any E-battle this morning. If you are not clicking on my profile to see cars I've got for sale and sending a DM to negotiate prices and schedule inspection, abeg don't quote me

You don't seem to understand that next year's elections wont be business as usual, youre still in denial.

With a northern Fulani just finishing 8 years, Atiku will not find it smooth while Tinubu and APC messed up with their Muslim Muslim ticket so they're also in a fix.

This means PO has a higher chance than you're alluding if you take these factors into the permutation (unless you have some other hidden agenda).

Lastly, no.matter which way it goes, PO has brought in a much needed shake up in Nigerian polity and that alone is a win, even if he doesn't win.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by hush15: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Did he collect any money from people who came to listen to him? Did anyone collect any money on his behalf. If the answer to any of this is yes, then INEC must disqualify him.
We know he was campaigning because the videos are all over the internet. This also is contrary to INEC rules.

He can collect whatever he like, nothing will happen if they want Nigeria to still remain one. When bullion vans was roaming ikoyi during previous election, what happened!!! Nothing so funding his campaign isn't anybody business as long he didn't Nigerian treasury like those from bourdillon.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by Bar1941(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Obi had now turned to 'babi Allah' begging people for money to campaign, I witnessed him stylishly doing that on his visit to Toronto last week.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by Achilles881: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wait, you mean people pay $1000, $500$200 just to hear obi's plan, that man is phenomenal

Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by naijamerican: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Did he collect any money from people who came to listen to him? Did anyone collect any money on his behalf. If the answer to any of this is yes, then INEC must disqualify him.
We know he was campaigning because the videos are all over the internet. This also is contrary to INEC rules.
see this mumu.

Thiefenbu that uses public money to run guess campaign is who we should vote for ehh??

May thunda fiya you there
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by Poleski: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
The most corrupt political parties (APC and PDP) are panicking.
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by kabasa24: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Habaaa labor party why now is that not the reason u gave him the ticket
Re: Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party by citizenbarger: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2022
One other thing i hate is evil disguise as saint and the worst of it is that the minority marketing evil for a saint are either children or tribal bigotes

the country is already divided by tribe in next election, Atiku , Tinubu and Obi are the same people from the past failed government, the yorubas

igbos and hausas followers needs to understand that fact,

The igbo people are making the obidient thing look so harsh and violent, i hope the federal government dont name them another terrorist group

2023 is every tribe voting for their theifs.

yoruba votes for its theif = Tinubu

Hausa votes for its theif= Atiku

igbos votes for its theif= Obi ,

then the majority wins , we go another 8 years with same shit.

if you all like kill yourselfs for nigeria politicians ,one will win , and you all remaining will unite again in poverty after elections...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Worst Democracy Better Than The Best Military Rule / Hausa-fulani Have Ruined FRCN - Acting DG, Samson Shaibu / Adamawa: Jega Stops Stakeholders Meeting On By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.