Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno (34088 Views)

25 ISWAP Terrorists Drown In Marte River As Military Bombardments Kill Scores / ISWAP-Boko Haram Appoints New Commanders, Imposes Taxes After Military Attacks / Military Bombardment In Orlu Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Kirkman: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
"the insurgents were seen recovering scores of their dead bodies in the river." And they didn't waste the recovery team too.. Mtscheww!! Nonsense new article.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Offpointng: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
And there's no single picture of this?

I can't remember you asking for the pictures of Osama Bin Laden when US told you guys he was killed

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
kokoA:
They became serious when these guys started hitting Abuja.. I wish our military victory though.
they're rounding up the movie ahead of 2023. They're not killing any terorist, they're just telling you what you w lolant to ear. Bokoharam is APC/Buhari project. They will end the movie as soon as the regime end because they knew that new government will fight it sincerely and it will expose them dirty. So there is need to end the script. Just observe, anytime Nigerian army kill unknown gun men, they will display dead bodies, and weapons recovered but when it comes to bokoharam, they will only display military drill, if paraventure they show just 2dead, they will blunt it. That shows those idiots pretended to be dead. Movie sceen
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Offpointng: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sucre6:
The tucano jet has a a well defined HD digital camera, why ain't we seeing images of these strikes ?

Cause it is highly classified...you don't carry an Adult food and give it to babes angry
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by InvertedHammer: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
/
Please read again.

They conducted search for their drowned members and even conducted burial rites for them. And the military couldn’t finish them off during the search or burial?

/
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:

Cause it is highly classified...you don't carry an Adult food and give it to babes angry
wetin classified, yeye dey smell, they will quick show boldly the operation that kill ESN or ipob.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:

I can't remember you asking for the pictures of Osama Bin Laden when US told you guys he was killed
you are a bokoharam movie actor
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Shawl001(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hmmn,
I don't know what is happening of recent, but I think something is happening in Nigeria. Has anybody noticed that, we ain't hearing or reading about kidnapping and banditry as it used to be before? And more of Military this, military that...of recent?

I just hope I'm correct.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Lazenby007(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lies
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Davdiamond: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Too good to be true.... How i wish. Though wish our galant troops in the jungle more wins
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Farid24224(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sucre6:
The tucano jet has a a well defined HD digital camera, why ain't we seeing images of these strikes ?

I don't think they own no body no pictures!!
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Farid24224(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Ok, I now understand. I need not go and search. Just a little correction would have been enough. Thanks. But what about those ones they show in South East, aren't they bad for the army too?

How can you compare Igbos and Boko Haram?
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Offpointng: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
marlow1962:

My big bro that introduced me to this platform is a military guy (high rank admin staff,) he always tell my dad that all this boko haram bombing shit are always false, it’s just a fake news they gv out to make ppl believe the Nigerian military is working again them( haram boys)
He said those guys are more equipped more than the military themselves. When they go for patrol ( yeah, he goes to patrol sometimes) they gv them a rusty ak with 2-3 magazines that’s not even full to the brim, but those boko guys goes about with rpg, mmg and the likes and they always come like bees (tooo many, they can’t even repel with their rusty aks)
The checkpoint he was posted one time was hit by those boys( thank Goodness he was alive after the hit, rip to some of his colleagues that didn’t make it)
We asked him to resign but he refused, saying that God gave him the job ( yeah he applied 3 times but failed the race, always passed out when it gets to the finished line, he made it the fourth time) he worked for transfer down to this side.
All this news u see them post about killing boko boys are false, no pictures or evidence to back it up. But if it was something down here in the south you will see pictures flooding everywhere

You and that drunkard boy you call Big bro head is not correct who are those they give rusty Ak-47 and magazines that are not filled to the brim?? Infact both of you are sick

So he also told you that Boko Haram comes with M-16, Ar-45, GMPG and the only thing Nigerian army carries is Ak-47 with no Artillery brigade and infantry support ba?? na god go punish all of una for all this fake info una carry give
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Farid24224(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

But the Army is quick to upload pictures of unkown gunmen and that of alleged IPOB members, but their camera goes on excursion when it comes to Bokoharam and Bandits. Always dishing out audio figures.

Are you now comparing Igbos to Boko Haram?!

I thought you say Igbos are not terrorist? undecided
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by kwasoly(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Offpointng: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you are a bokoharam movie actor

grin grin
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by muykem: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Stop this nonsense and praise Nigeria army. When did you hear of coordinated attack by terrorist last? Is that not enough evidence of success of armed forces.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by whitemand4(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
erai30:
How true is this story, because all we know in naija is that the military has wiped out terrorism Boko Haram audioly. [/b]Well tinubu said he knows the solution, so I think he should be recruited into the army rather than wasting his time in running for the presidency[b], because all I see is him failing woefully.

grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:

grin grin
nNa dey act movie na, the movie go soon end.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Farid24224(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:

You and that drunkard boy you call Big bro head is not correct who are those they give rusty Ak-47 and magazines they are not filled to the brim?? Infact both of you are sick

So he also told you that Boko Haram comes with M-16, Ar-45, GMPG and the only thing Nigerian army carries is Ak-47 with no Artillery brigade and infantry support ba?? na god go punish all of una for all this fake info una carry give

Actually sincerely speaking, some of what he said is true...My Uncle was among the soldiers who died months back around Gusau and Sokoto road.. Everytime he comes for leave, he gives us stories about the Frontline and it was scary...The Boko guys are highly equipped with machine guns and even night vision... Imagine!!! He specifically told us how they were ambushed at a village by hundreds of terrorist with only 13 of them, they all have to run away from the village...His best friend was shot on the leg and he couldn't carry him because he is holding some kids with him...His friend's final words are.."Abubakar so you are leaving me here... Abubakar you are going to leave me"...There are many stories if you want I can tell you but our military is poorly equipped..

My uncle cheated death four times before he died..And that was when his resignation letter is awaiting approval!!
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Offpointng: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
wetin classified, yeye dey smell, they will quick show boldly the operation that kill ESN or ipob.

Army is not the one to put it on the media...if you follow zagazola on twitter una go see graphic pictures of Boko Haram and bandits wey una dey Hot for taya. tho twitter do delete some of the videos but ur urges would be quenched with the few left. angry
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by crackhouse(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Don't be deceived. Nobody was drowned
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Offpointng: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Farid24224:

Actually sincerely speaking, some of what he said is true...My Uncle was among the soldiers who died months back around Gusau and Sokoto road.. Everytime he comes for leave, he gives us stories about the Frontline and it was scary...The Boko guys are highly equipped with machine guns and even night vision... Imagine!!! He specifically told us how they were ambushed at a village by hundreds of terrorist with only 13 of them, they all have to run away from the village...His best friend was shot on the leg and he couldn't carry him because he is holding some kids with him...His friend's final words are.."Abubakar so you are leaving me here... Abubakar you are going to leave me"...There are many stories if you want I can tell you but our military is poorly equipped..

My uncle cheated death four times before he died..And that was when his resignation letter is awaiting approval!!

The war on Boko Haram is getting fruitless why? that cause of soo much sabotage in the military and the service chiefs that are not sincere in the fight. Boss the truth is both Army and Boko Haram uses Ak-47, gun trucks, GPMG, RPG and mortal bombs but one of the problems Nigerian army is facing is the fact that they're not being given enough Amo with the military big men coveting the new gun trucks and hilux for their person use and some other big corruption and cleansing going on but the truth remains Nigerian Army still fight Boko Haram to a stand still with correct weapons and I'm not capping, tho there are moles but Boss the fight is really pushing Boko Haram far

As at last time I checked, Army pushed Boko Haram away from Adamawa, Yobe and now Boko Haram cannot confidently attack major cities in Borno state. On the issue of Banditry, Buhari is to be blamed for not giving the matching order to finish them off once and for all, if a better president like Osinbajo enters, you'll know these guns you call rusty Ak-47 can be useful and can flush insecurity in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by omenka(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Check the comments of this member and all those who liked this comment, you'd see they're the ones calling themselves Obidients.

These are the people who get visibly upset at the sound of good news and celebrate anything bad that happens to the country. They'd ask for video, pictures, and even DNA evidence if news breaks about the death of terrorists, but believe news about the death of troops without asking for a single evidence.

These people hate the country with passion and wish for all sort of evil to befall her. That's why they wanna see an Obi as the president, so he could do their evil bidding for them.

God forbid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Moneyyman: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Great news!

Death to all terrorists!
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Landmack: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Good job.

All terrorists must perish.

The military should send all Boko Haram, Bandits, and IPOB terrorists to hell and eliminate them to the last man.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigeria Military
God bless Yekini Amoda Ogunlere (Nigeria next president).

Lol...the icing on the cake grin
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:

Army is not the one to put it on the media...if you follow zagazola on twitter una go see graphic pictures of Boko Haram and bandits wey una dey Hot for taya. tho twitter do delete some of the videos but ur urges would be quenched with the few left. angry
lies, acting costumes, we know how they do it to keep nigerians shut, if you want, I will post for you how army will wait and bokoharam will emerge from bush with RPGs and guns with thier hands up claiming to surrender. Brand New luxurious buses waiting to evacuate them with lots of jubilation and heroic welcome, I record this with my phone in MAFA local government area of Borno state last year August 2021. They come in batches every day like 200 bokoharam daily, these are people who have killed thousands of soldiers and civilians. Now the question is. Nigerian government and Nigerian Army will tell you they don't know we're they are coming out from since 10years ago right? You maybe I can't be fooled

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by ipobcannibals: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please president Buhari should stop marginalizing Ipigs/ESN cannibals. When is the president going to treat ipogs/ESN terrorists in thesame way he’s pampering boko haram?

The Ipigs/ESN camps in the SE should also be carpet bombed back to the stone age!

Death to Ipob and their supporters.

God bless president Muhammadu Buhari
God bless our president-elect Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Landmack: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rawtruth1:
If IPOB /ESN /unknown gunmen which all are one entity had not stated killing fellow Igbos, they would have become heros and could have gotten the support of 90% of Eastern Nig, including other states who have been identifying with the struggle. But Nnamdi Kanu commanded that all "saboteurs" "security personnels", etc should be killed, burnt, decapitated and butchered. The voice broadcast is still in YouTube and other media outlets so no need denying it.

So, ESN /unknown gunmen =same people attacked prisons and brought out the worst criminals, some where already on death row and cultists. Infact, he commanded the cultists to stop killing themselves and go join ESN. What happened next? They carried out onyendu's commands to the latter and still doing so. In South East, they slaughtered, burnt over ninety four policemen. Over eighty of them were Igbos. The devastation and destruction are akin to what happened during the Civil War with Nigeria.

Every billionaire fled, including business were closing because your militias were kidnapping Igbo elites and burning others to ashes. Human bodies were roasted and eaten by them. The videos are all over the net, no need denying the obvious because it will make you stupid.

So my dear, nobody hates Igbos like IPOB /ESN /unknown gunmen, the home grown beasts that was supposed to fight for the interest of the Igbos but turned around to kill Igbos.

Sunday Igboho never killed Yorubas. This is strange freedom fighting.

Of course, Igbos fought back because you can't win internal war. Today, it's almost over except for those who are overseas who still want to continue scamming the diaspora of their money using ESN. Thanks for the reading

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Offpointng: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
lies, acting costumes, we know how they do it to keep nigerians shut, if you want, I will post for you how army will wait and bokoharam will emerge from bush with RPGs and guns with thier hands up claiming to surrender. Brand New luxurious buses waiting to evacuate them with lots of jubilation and heroic welcome, I record this with my phone in MAFA local government area of Borno state last year August 2021. They come in batches every day like 200 bokoharam daily, these are people who have killed thousands of soldiers and civilians. Now the question is. Nigerian government and Nigerian Army will tell you they don't know we're they are coming out from since 10years ago right? You maybe I can't be fooled

Ur image shows the representation of a good road, no Boko haram seen here
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:

Ur image shows the representation of a good road, no Boko haram seen here
you are a little baby so you don't understand anything than feeding bottle and play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Bandits, Killer Herdsmen More Daring Under Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick / Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.