Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno (34098 Views)

25 ISWAP Terrorists Drown In Marte River As Military Bombardments Kill Scores / ISWAP-Boko Haram Appoints New Commanders, Imposes Taxes After Military Attacks / Military Bombardment In Orlu Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Offpointng: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
all these insults is for your useless father who dropped you to be constituting problem to the society. Your father become homeless in life the moment he gave birth to you

Why are you attributing ur Father's characteristics to mine. Boss speak of ur father alone jur

I'm keen to know, after your father became useless and homeless, what else happened to him?? cheesy
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
And there's no single picture of this?
Does lies needs pictures to prove it. It is already lies! The other day they bombarded Abuja forest, you were shown pictures of it and this is 100% lies....
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by annyz: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
And no picture but if na izu river una go sho am.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by BILL10: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mbok this people nor dey finish?
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Malawian(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wetin you see? Common one single picture dem no show us.
Realist12:
I hope the Easterners are seeing how the military is dealing with Boko haram while the Northerner are not screaming victimization. That's the way to go if they truly want the IPOB menace resolved .
They are defined terrorists and bandits they are been attacked N.A, but the average Ibos don't want IPOB attacked but goes on to Hail the UGM while they carry out their attacks .
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Godsentd: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
U hear say dem say a source which person fit face the Bolo haram just to snap picture abi dem don start to the go war with cameras?
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Godsentd: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Cj4charles:
I can't remember the last time I saw pictures of dead Northern terrorists, only audio killings of Boko Haram while they come to the East and South and kill armless youth, then tag him or her ESN or IPOB with pictures.... and they want peace in the East and South with all this their actions
Go and follow dem and be snapping na... De last time I checked the Nigeria military has never posted pictures of dead ESN or ipob or an terrorist on any of there platform.. Most pictures or videos are recorded personally and secretly by soldiers and of which the have ban such.... Believe it or leave it.. U can volunteer ur life and follow the soldiers just to be snapping dead bodies
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Landmack: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Igbojew:
Am telling you but if it's in the East they will be showing us pictures of innocent Igbos they killed and called them UGM.........I am that Igbojew
Some were even going to buy cereal for their baby,some medicine for sick father,some going to pay up for the coffin that will be used to bury a love one who passed. Innocent pple o
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by ud4u: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Exactly my thought

Anyway kudos to the army
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Everything is on god
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Osanoghodua1: 3:58am On Sep 05, 2022
For Media?
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by pointblank247(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Nigeria military spewing trash since 1966.
The treath of impeachment has sent the military into the frenzy of audio bombardment and decimation of the terrorists. AUDIO i said.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Exceed15: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Who saw them recovering the dead bodies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode’s Attack On Daily Trust Reporter: Our Stand By Editor-In-Chief / Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.