Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno (34115 Views)

25 ISWAP Terrorists Drown In Marte River As Military Bombardments Kill Scores / ISWAP-Boko Haram Appoints New Commanders, Imposes Taxes After Military Attacks / Military Bombardment In Orlu Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Offpointng: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you are a little baby so you don't understand anything than feeding bottle and play

Right. coming from a senseless individual, telling me some fake stories but all he got to back it up is with a picture of a road near his locality. who are you deceiving?? acquire proper Education brother, it'll help ya
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by virginchaser(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Landmack:
They should have been provided with life jackets na...oh shit!

The helicopter should have landed somewhere in the forest and given them life jackets na before any bombardment cry

These are innocent youths of Sambisa community...I know one who was on his way to buy medicine for his sick mother,another one was going to buy coffin for dead uncle that was to be buried that evening.

Nigeria army are terrorists...zoo soldiers

You just wrote from the eastern Nigeria without verification.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by virginchaser(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Please read again.

They conducted search for their drowned members and even conducted burial rites for them. And the military couldn’t finish them off during the search or burial?

/

Read and comprehend. Logical reason exams are used to separate grains from shafts.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:

Right. coming from a senseless individual, telling me some fake stories but all he got to back it up is with a picture of a road near his locality. who are you deceiving?? acquire proper Education brother, it'll help ya
all these insults is for your useless father who dropped you to be constituting problem to the society. Your father become homeless in life the moment he gave birth to you
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Audio
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:
Check the comments of this member and all those who liked this comment, you'd see they're the ones calling themselves Obidients.

These are the people who get visibly upset at the sound of good news and celebrate anything bad that happens to the country. They'd ask for video, pictures, and even DNA evidence if news breaks about the death of terrorists, but believe news about the death of troops without asking for a single evidence.

These people hate the country with passion and wish for all sort of evil to befall her. That's why they wanna see an Obi as the president, so he could do their evil bidding for them.

God forbid.
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Igbojew: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
And there's no single picture of this?
Am telling you but if it's in the East they will be showing us pictures of innocent Igbos they killed and called them UGM.........I am that Igbojew
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Igbojew: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
There has never been a single picture of Boko Haram,ISWAP or Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits killed in the North but reverse is the case in the East where they will display innocent Igbos alive or dead in the name of UGM or IPOB/ESN because of the hatred this APC government and their Fulani and Yoruba collaborators have against Igbos but God will keep fighting for Igbos..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Just hearding but no picture
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by SaturnNick(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by bizzibodi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
One Aboki photographer in ma hood told me that pictures speak loader than dongo taranci.....no single picture of a drown rat and even allowing d Vermin's to bury their death is lousiness.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Igbojew: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Cj4charles:
I can't remember the last time I saw pictures of dead Northern terrorists, only audio killings of Boko Haram while they come to the East and South and kill armless youth, then tag him or her ESN or IPOB with pictures.... and they want peace in the East and South with all this their actions
Same thing I have been wondering oooo but all the evil plan Buhari and his evil APC government including Yoruba Muslims and their Housa/Fulani masters have against Igbos will keep failing at the end Biafra will surely emerge as a nation................I am that Igbojew
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by seunayantokun(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
ONE NIGERIA, ONE AUDIO!
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by nasirujj(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realist12:
I hope the Easterners are seeing how the military is dealing with Boko haram while the Northerner are not screaming victimization. That's the way to go if they truly want the IPOB menace resolved .
They are defined terrorists and bandits they are been attacked N.A, but the average Ibos don't want IPOB attacked but goes on to Hail the UGM while they carry out their attacks .

The north are against terrorism that's why they form civilian JTF working with the military providing man power and Intel. Both the north west and the North East have civilian JTF supporting the military. The east should provide their own civilian JTF maybe Isakaba if truly they want to curtail the unknown gun men.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by onuman: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Landmack:

The helicopter should have landed somewhere in the forest and given them life jackets na before any bombardment cry

These are innocent youths of Sambisa community...I know one who was on his way to buy medicine for his sick mother,another one was going to buy coffin for dead uncle that was to be buried that evening.

In bold.
Nigeria armed forces are terrorists in the eyes of the Islamists political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states who adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws, the same laws Boko Haram is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with.

It's an endless war so long as Nigeria exists.
Because Boko Haram will always get new recruits from the sharia states.

Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer has already arrogated to himself the office of the Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins the next presidential election in 2023.

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by zionstaar75: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
kokoA:
They became serious when these guys started hitting Abuja.. I wish our military victory though.
you are so correct!!
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by shegoon: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
If you claim they are innocent, what are they doing in sambisa forest since they are aware it's a high risk zone.
Landmack:

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by zionstaar75: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:

The war on Boko Haram is getting fruitless why? that cause of soo much sabotage in the military and the service chiefs that are not sincere in the fight. Boss the truth is both Army and Boko Haram uses Ak-47, gun trucks, GPMG, RPG and mortal bombs but one of the problems Nigerian army is facing is the fact that they're not being given enough Amo with the military big men coveting the new gun trucks and hilux for their person use and some other big corruption and cleansing going on but the truth remains Nigerian Army still fight Boko Haram to a stand still with correct weapons and I'm not capping, tho there are moles but Boss the fight is really pushing Boko Haram far

As at last time I checked, Army pushed Boko Haram away from Adamawa, Yobe and now Boko Haram cannot confidently attack major cities in Borno state. On the issue of Banditry, Buhari is to be blamed for not giving the matching order to finish them off once and for all, if a better president like Osinbajo enters, you'll know these guns you call rusty Ak-47 can be useful and can flush insecurity in Nigeria
nothing but the truth
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Desusi: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Well done gallant soldiers. By now the insurgents should have been reduced to the nearest minimum. Let's focus on how to rehabilitate the victims in the idp and the masses suffering hunger.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
MAY ALL THOSE MASS MURDERERS GOING BY WHATEVER CRIMINAL NAMES LIKE BOKO OR BANDIT OR UGM CONTINUE drowned in a riverS OF HELL FIRE FROM TODAY IFSHA.WELL GOOD PEOPLE IN NA. angry undecided
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Theoarhics: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another propaganda. Who are among the military stood to count the bodies as the terrorists were bringing them from the river?
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by mmsen: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realist12:
I hope the Easterners are seeing how the military is dealing with Boko haram while the Northerner are not screaming victimization. That's the way to go if they truly want the IPOB menace resolved .
They are defined terrorists and bandits they are been attacked N.A, but the average Ibos don't want IPOB attacked but goes on to Hail the UGM while they carry out their attacks .

I remind you of 2013 when the government wanted to take military action against BH and a certain Buhari said that it would be unfair to the north.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Cj4charles(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rawtruth1:
If IPOB /ESN /unknown gunmen which all are one entity had not stated killing fellow Igbos, they would have become heros and could have gotten the support of 90% of Eastern Nig, including other states who have been identifying with the struggle. But Nnamdi Kanu commanded that all "saboteurs" "security personnels", etc should be killed, burnt, decapitated and butchered. The voice broadcast is still in YouTube and other media outlets so no need denying it.

So, ESN /unknown gunmen =same people attacked prisons and brought out the worst criminals, some where already on death row and cultists. Infact, he commanded the cultists to stop killing themselves and go join ESN. What happened next? They carried out onyendu's commands to the latter and still doing so. In South East, they slaughtered, burnt over ninety four policemen. Over eighty of them were Igbos. The devastation and destruction are akin to what happened during the Civil War with Nigeria.

Every billionaire fled, including business were closing because your militias were kidnapping Igbo elites and burning others to ashes. Human bodies were roasted and eaten by them. The videos are all over the net, no need denying the obvious because it will make you stupid.

So my dear, nobody hates Igbos like IPOB /ESN /unknown gunmen, the home grown beasts that was supposed to fight for the interest of the Igbos but turned around to kill Igbos.

Sunday Igboho never killed Yorubas. This is strange freedom fighting.

Of course, Igbos fought back because you can't win internal war. Today, it's almost over except for those who are overseas who still want to continue scamming the diaspora of their money using ESN. Thanks for the reading

Does all this you wrote up here justify killing of armless individuals... why not arrest and take them into custody
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by WhizdomXX(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Cj4charles:
I can't remember the last time I saw pictures of dead Northern terrorists, only audio killings of Boko Haram while they come to the East and South and kill armless youth, then tag him or her ESN or IPOB with pictures.... and they want peace in the East and South with all this their actions
In the name of spiting apc, don't go and vote Atiku oo.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:
Check the comments of this member and all those who liked this comment, you'd see they're the ones calling themselves Obidients.

These are the people who get visibly upset at the sound of good news and celebrate anything bad that happens to the country. They'd ask for video, pictures, and even DNA evidence if news breaks about the death of terrorists, but believe news about the death of troops without asking for a single evidence.

These people hate the country with passion and wish for all sort of evil to befall her. That's why they wanna see an Obi as the president, so he could do their evil bidding for them.

God forbid.

Omenka the Atiku slave! Who told you I'm OBIdient? So, any good natured question for a picture of the terrorists killed automatically makes me an Obi supporter?! This is wonderful!
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by ManOfSon: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another audio bombardment.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by nams77: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
And there's no single picture of this?
In fact the thing don tire me. They will go other places, kill and destroy and you will see videos and pictures but once it comes to boko haram and the insurgents, there is no videos or picture. Something is smelling
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by nams77: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realist12:
Thunder fia you there. Have you ever since pictures or videos of the Nigerian soldiers exploits against boko haram or other terrorists in the north? You are here opening your wide mouth
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by kingsceemark(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
All this fake news here and there simple because the Senate wants to impeach the useless buhari, ordinary pictures una no wan show us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.