Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? (6347 Views)

Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Truvelisback(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Good day, fellas. Guys, do u fancy these things ladies wear? Make-up, lip-stick, bango(big) earrings or excess earings on the ears, nose rings and so on?

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by God1000(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2022
No, I don't

I prefer natural beauty

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Theory2022: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Toto dey down grin cool

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Blackmind: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Artificial beauty issa "NO" for me grin

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Enny2013(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2022
As a lady that I am,I dnt even like Dem. Makeup consumes time n energy.
I love white powder n colour lip gloss Sha.
My problem is, I always forget earrings after dressing.

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by slawomir: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
I love them natural
The one i love most is that natural all back hairstyle on women

It turns me on quickly than that those braiding and expensive shitts

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by HocusPocus: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Enny2013:
lol maybe you weren't used to earrings at a younger age

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2022
I don't wear makeups but I love big ear rings, I have two holes in my ear. I put two earings on but don't like nose piercing. I love beautiful hairs nd braids. I love beautiful clothes that are a bit revealing. That's me

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Stallionhorse: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
As a guy I love piecing on a ladies boobs and clitoris.. I love long hair so I hold it while I knack her from behind it gives me that feeling I'm riding a horse.. I love tatoo on the butt imagine seeing a ta too of a buttfly on her but while you knacking her hard.. E go be like say the butterfly is flying.. I don't really like makeup unless we are going for a high class event.

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Stallionhorse: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't wear makeups but I love big ear rings, I have two holes in my ear. I put two earings on but don't like nose piercing. I love beautiful hairs nd braids. I love beautiful clothes that are a bit revealing. That's me
your my kinda lady.. Only this wrote up is giving me goosebumps. I wish it was easier to private chat people up would have done that since..
Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Truvelisback(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
No, I don't

I prefer natural beauty
2, 3 to 4 earrings or more on the ears and nose ring is a turn off for me. I hate seeing ladies on nose ring, it disgusts me.

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Truvelisback(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I hate seeing ladies on big earrings or a kind of Bango type on the ears. Sadly, ladies like u don't know that it could disfigure ur ears, widen the hole or cut of the ear part and make the ear look somehow. One small earring is enough.

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Truvelisback(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Stallionhorse:
As a guy I love piecing on a ladies boobs and clitoris.. I love long hair so I hold it while I knack her from behind it gives me that feeling I'm riding a horse.. I love tatoo on the butt imagine seeing a ta too of a buttfly on her but while you knacking her hard.. E go be like say the butterfly is flying.. I don't really like makeup unless we are going for a high class event.
I see ladies with these things u mentioned as high class Olosho. I can't trust such ladies or have any serious relationship with them.

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Medianna(f): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Enny2013:
Please add money to the bolded. Very important

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Medianna(f): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Weirdo
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The one i love most is that natural all back hairstyle on women

It turns me on quickly than that those braiding and expensive shitts
Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Theboy21: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Love pretty girls putting on nose rings, it's a turn-on shocked shocked

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by silibaba: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
I love it GENEVIEVE NNAJI way.
Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Enny2013(f): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Medianna:

Please add money to the bolded. Very important
LOL... We hv cheaper makeups nau.
Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Slynation(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Theory2022:
Toto dey down grin cool
Na only you get sense for here...!! 2 bottles of Budweiser for you!! grin

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Enny2013(f): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
HocusPocus:
lol maybe you weren't used to earrings at a younger age
Yea...I was Neva used to it.

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by VanDerWaalforces: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
A bit revealing? If I may ask, what exactly are you revealing?

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by mespusinglez(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
I DON'T....

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by wiseone28: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
1 2 3.. I won't be surprise if this thread made front page

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Truvelisback(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
VanDerWaalforces:
A bit revealing? If I may ask, what exactly are you revealing?
The things u like seeing.

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by benqo01(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
I like everything to b simple

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Truvelisback(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Theboy21:
Love pretty girls putting on nose rings, it's a turn-on shocked shocked
Ur choice, anyway but i don't like it. The one i hate the most is the nose ring in btw the nostril or ring on the nose with a bolt inside the nostril to hold the ring.

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Stallionhorse:
your my kinda lady.. Only this wrote up is giving me goosebumps. I wish it was easier to private chat people up would have done that since..
Thank u
Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I hate seeing ladies on big earrings or a kind of Bango type on the ears. Sadly, ladies like u don't know that it could disfigure ur ears, widen the hole or cut of the ear part and make the ear look somehow. One small earring is enough.
unfortunately am like that. Note, big earings do not give ears big holes but heavy earings an earing can be big nd very light that's the type I wear. Talking about revealing dresses I meant my chest areas but it's small. Love beautiful nd sexy dresses but not the ones that will be revealing my womanhood

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by bukatyne(f): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
silibaba:
I love it GENEVIEVE NNAJI way.

Gennny doesn't make up?
Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Guys, do u fancy these things ladies wear? Make-up, lip-stick, bango(big) earrings or excess earings on the ears, nose rings and so on?

Makeup: when required (parry, occasions, official duties etc)

lip-stick is a type of makeup

Big earrings: used to love long earrings for everyday wear when younger. Now, it is only party things. I love long, glittery earrings than big (round/ Bango)

Excess Earrings: nope, never used multiple earrings sef.

Nose rings: if I were a Muslim, I would have a nose ring/pin nose ring. I love it kiss

And my husband fancies when I am well (not heavily) made up and put together.

As per iyawo ti o gbe oruko Oko ga. kiss kiss kiss

Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Karleb(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yes.
Re: Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Is it not men that hate what they like, mtcheww. Watch them rush and follow a lady on heavy makeup on sight

My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money / Come In / Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79