Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? (1627 Views)

I Have Broken The Jinx Of Who Is Your Father In Oyo Politics – Seyi Makinde / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan / Ambode For Second Term Pure Water (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by babyfaceafrica: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
nameo:
Tinubu APC urchinns butt hurt after they told us that only 4 persons will vote for Obi in Oyo.
And then, puff: Oyo and Ogun happened yesterday.

I can now say confidently that Obi will do very well in other SW states apart from Lagos(which he may even win).

SW votes will be divided into 3, and Obi will have his fair share. No Block votes for the old man.

And that is what we want

PS; As for Governorship, Makinde will very likey win

Lmao forget the rally yesterday, obi can't get 50k in Oyo, BAT will win by a large margin. Even Buhari had over 900k in 2019,now that its BAT, you think he will get less? As for the governorship election, its Makinde to lose. Opposition isn't serious.

1 Like

Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by Bobloco: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
BATified2023:
if I tell u some real shits u won’t believe

Tell me, I am willing to learn
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by garfield1: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Adelabu will divide the votes of the opposition. I’m not particularly excited about the candidacy of Teslim Folarin. Makinde might not have performed to expectation but Teslim Folarin won’t be a better replacement. If Adelabu can’t get it, Makinde should just continue.

I'll have preferred lanlehin or teg
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by garfield1: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Aiel123:
@Garfield 1
Is Folarin from Ibadan?
He represents Oyo central senatorial district and Ibarapa and Ibadan zone fall in Oyo south ..pls clarify me
Sharafadeen Alli is APC senatorial candidate for Oyo south.
To your question, only a coalition can unseat Makinde.
His running mate Bayo Lawal is of good repute in Oyo north.

Your right.just as a coalition unseated apc.Ibadan covers Oyo south and central.it shares Oyo south with ibarapa and central with Oyo and parts of ogbomoso
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by garfield1: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
nameo:
Tinubu APC urchinns butt hurt after they told us that only 4 persons will vote for Obi in Oyo.
And then, puff: Oyo and Ogun happened yesterday.

I can now say confidently that Obi will do very well in other SW states apart from Lagos(which he may even win).

SW votes will be divided into 3, and Obi will have his fair share. No Block votes for the old man.

And that is what we want

PS; As for Governorship, Makinde will very likey win

You have started.you said same thing about atiku and buhari.so because of a crowd at a rally,someone will divide a state? Are the crowd up to 5000? What naivety
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by BlazinGlory40: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Adelabu will divide the votes of the opposition. I’m not particularly excited about the candidacy of Teslim Folarin. Makinde might not have performed to expectation but Teslim Folarin won’t be a better replacement. If Adelabu can’t get it, Makinde should just continue.

How can he perform to expectation to your likes? He is not in APC na. Even bello performs better than him.
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by BlazinGlory40: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
BATified2023:
many of these igbos never know wetin wan hit them

They think it’s by online noise

The same people doing Igbo meeting association are d same people doing obi match n they are happy

I stay in Ibadan n I didn’t even know they did any match despite d fact that I drive pass iwo road at least twice a day

This people will wake up after election

You must always call non APC supporters igbos. Bunch of tribalistic nitwits
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by Princeoflagos10: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Did I hear you say Makinde has not perform to expectation... Pray tell me 5 A.P.C governors that are doing better than him...Una go just open Mouth WA...because sey he no dey A.P.C.... Hypocrite...Buhari wey be Known Failure, how many times you don criticise am??
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by Princeoflagos10: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Makinde will win before 3pm on election day...quote me anywhere!!!!
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by Lordsonn: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
As it is now. There's no opposition in Oyo. APC in Oyo is scattered and LP candidate is not strong enough.
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by Aiel123: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
garfield1:

Your right.just as a coalition unseated apc.Ibadan covers Oyo south and central.it shares Oyo south with ibarapa and central with Oyo and parts of ogbomoso
Now it is clear to me.
But that coalition is looking never likely as of now
Folarin polarized and factionalized APC in Oyo during the sham primaries conducted.
And no true reconciliation is being considered
Makinde will end up strolling to Agodi house.
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by garfield1: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Now it is clear to me.
But that coalition is looking never likely as of now
Folarin polarized and factionalized APC in Oyo during the sham primaries conducted.
And no true reconciliation is being considered
Makinde will end up strolling to Agodi house.

You can never tell.I never rated makinde in 2019
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by Aiel123: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
garfield1:

You can never tell.I never rated makinde in 2019
True...
A second is so big and decisive in politics
I know this may sound spiritual but two pastor said in their 2022 new year that they saw gang up to oust GSM in 2023.
One even went ahead to say that Makinde must drop his deputy and prevent any defection of his cabinet members to rival parties.
I'm sure 2023 has a lot of surprises.
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by garfield1: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Aiel123:

True...
A second is so big and decisive in politics
I know this may sound spiritual but two pastor said in their 2022 new year that they saw gang up to oust GSM in 2023.
One even went ahead to say that Makinde must drop his deputy and prevent any defection of his cabinet members to rival parties.
I'm sure 2023 has a lot of surprises.

I forgot to add that hie ex deputy olaniyan was part of that coalition.it will surely affect him esp if tinubu clears Oyo.he allowed pdp politics to distract him
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by Aiel123: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
garfield1:

I forgot to add that hie ex deputy olaniyan was part of that coalition.it will surely affect him esp if tinubu clears Oyo.he allowed pdp politics to distract him
He should be running around with Wike and co;but he should know that his friends are two term governor while he is going for a second
Atiku winning Oyo in 2019 shifted momentum to Makinde.
Now Tinubu winning Oyo won't be in his favor.
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by garfield1: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Aiel123:

He should be running around with Wike and co;but he should know that his friends are two term governor while he is going for a second
Atiku winning Oyo in 2019 shifted momentum to Makinde.
Now Tinubu winning Oyo won't be in his favor.

True except he cuts a deal with tinubu...his true allies are the current deputy,speaker ogundoyin and that Ibadan nurtw chief.he is isolated
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by adaugo59216: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
e go hook u for Neck for this will pass shocke go hook u for Neck for this will pass shock...
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by famouscargo4u: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Seyi will win second term return.
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by boyfrank: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
BATified2023:
tell me what d politics of south south is about?

As for d north just lock up cos what many of u say is they will not vote tinubu cos of atiku but u forgot they voted abiola instead of Bashir tofa

They voted obj instead of many of their sons

They voted Jonathan instead of their don

What many of u don’t understand is that the north will not want another northerner to win cos it will be a 16 year straight rule for north n they know it will cause upset so they will look for a southerner they can align with n u n I know it can b an Igbo that called them animal few months ago but calling them darling now cos of their votes

N besides peter obi is making it a religious election by trying to pitch d Christian’s against d Muslims same way he pitched catholic against Anglican in anambra

Your eye go clear

My God, what's the relationship BTW what I posted and the screenshot u attached.
This is how we warned u abt Buhari, but ur type called us wailers. Tribalism and hate makes people crazy
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by Toisade(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Silly question
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by MrPolitics: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:
It depends on the youths with voting powers. We saw them rallying for Peter Obi yesterday.

You people should stop deceiving yourselves. There were less than 2000 people at the Obi rally in Ibadan.
It wasn’t even youths. More of Igbo youths.
Seyi Makinde is very likely to win his re-election in Oyo and Tinubu is set to win the presidency there sadly.
Although all the Igbo people I know are voting for Obi so he will do well also
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by benzion72(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
You can take it to the Bank, Makinde will win overwhelmingly.
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by nameo: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
garfield1:

You have started.you said same thing about atiku and buhari.so because of a crowd at a rally,someone will divide a state? Are the crowd up to 5000? What naivety

Bros, almost ALL the Yoruba guys i know are supporting Obi (and a few of them Atiku). And i know alot of Yorubas.

Those guys are also about the moat ferocious supporters Obi.

This is my experience, apart from other things which i may not say here.

Obi is spreading like wild fire. Only the "core north" is left or just starting
Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by garfield1: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
nameo:

Bros, almost ALL the Yoruba guys i know are supporting Obi (and a few of them Atiku). And i know alot of Yorubas.

Those guys are also about the moat ferocious supporters Obi.

This is my experience, apart from other things which i may not say here.

Obi is spreading like wild fire. Only the "core north" is left or just starting

My brother,do not be deceived.on election day,east will go obi,west tinubu.it is north we aren't sure

1 Like

Re: Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term? by nameo: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
garfield1:

My brother,do not be deceived.on election day,east will go obi,west tinubu.it is north we aren't sure

I think we should just leave it like this for now and wait till before the election.

Am sure of what am saying here

But we leave things be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elrufai: We Will Arrest And Interrogate Emefiele And His Sponsors / Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital / The US And EU Doesn't Want PO Presidency Here's Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.