Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex (19730 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / When you want a man other ladies desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Slimm01: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
This can only come out from the mouth of Edo girls. Their girls are mostly "anyhow" people.
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Evilblackman(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
That is why she are not worthy to be called my friend so i have to distance myself since i can't do anything.
Shut up abeg
Why are you so bent on controlling other people’s life ehn , because she’s your friend she can’t love who she wants ... you think the world revolves around you ode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Downey(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

What is the logical reasoning behind this?? All I can sense here is jealousy.
l wish l could connect you and my brother?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Pwettylinda(f): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
I didn't bother to watch the video because i know she won't say anything sensible,but one thing i know is that i can never date my friend's ex and any friend that dates my ex is not worthy to be called my friend,how can you as my friend be dating a guy i broke up with it not right.

Your ex is your ex

Whatever or who ever he chooses to date shouldn't be your business

So rest abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Joeboy88: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
I didn't bother to watch the video because i know she won't say anything sensible,but one thing i know is that i can never date my friend's ex and any friend that dates my ex is not worthy to be called my friend,how can you as my friend be dating a guy i broke up with it not right.

Run far away from such friends because any friend that sees nothing wrong in dating your Ex will also see nothing wrong in sleeping with your Husband..

1 Like

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by sweetman2022: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
What if the guy broke up with you because you are not good enough for him. Then start dating your friend and finds out she is way better than you. Will you still be angry with her or you will improve on yourself? This question will determine how intelligent you are. And please don't tell me your friend can't be better than you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by OvertheTop(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:

What if your ex gets involved with your Sister before.... you are even Aware?
and has entered her Jerusalem like 5 times..... shocked

What will you do? grin
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Agbebakun22: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
who knows whether u broke up with him cux he was broke and ur friend decided to fill in the slot. U cant blame her since u were the one that broke up with him but if is other way round like he dump u for ur friend then she doesnt worth calling a friend
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Killermamba: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Let me ask you a question would you find it comfortable if your very good friend is dating the girl you just broke up with?

As a mater of fact my friend is married to my ex they have 3 lovely kids now, it's only witchcraft that will make you feel your friend can't marry your ex. Na you pay him mama Bride price? Na u sercum size am? Non sense, that wicked Nigerian mentality of e nor work with me e nor go work for u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by greatnationmedi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
they can say yes today and say no tomorrow, that one is too far, they can say yes now, in less than an hour, they can say no
Amb1045:
they can say yes today and say no tomorrow, then u confront them they start their manipulation game. Their brain move to and fro

1 Like

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by SaintMartinez(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work with someone else. Relationship isn't a do or die affair. Moreover all of us are all exs so why complaining about it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Remnant001: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Selfishness is all I see here...Your reasons for leaving your ex might be the other person's reason for loving him.
virginprincess:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by SaintMartinez(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work with someone else. Relationship isn't a do or die affair. Moreover all of us are all exs so why complaining about it.... It also depends on how the situation plays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Zeinymira(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
It is their type that marries their friend's husband after her friend's untimely death.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Fiscus105(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You have not said why it is not right. In fact, you said nothing.

Is your friend responsible for the breakup of the relationship?

The new guy you are going to date, did he not breakup with someone?

Must she tell you?

If I left a partner and my friend go to her, does that not mean, the friend not even want our relationship to work , he wants it to crash so that he can jump.

Such friend, watch out for other area of ur success too, he/she not happy, he/she can plan ur downfall anytime, any day.

What stops friend to come in and make the relationship works instead of dating the girl/guy friend left.
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Fiscus105(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
SaintMartinez:
Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work with someone else. Relationship isn't a do or die affair. Moreover all of us are all exs so why complaining about it.... It also depends on how the situation plays

Stop talking like he goat. Infact, ex wife of ur immediate younger brother, make sure you marry her, after all, if it didn't work for ur brother, it doesn't mean, it won't work for u nah.
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Munzy14(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
cheesy
Women are confused gender. They are fearfully and wonderfully made grin
At times, they don't even know what they want for themselves including my wonderful wife grin
Best is to take her the way she is..As long as you have peace of mind... cheesy

You cannever understand a woman as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by SmartPolician: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
ecolime:
Would have yabbed her seriously if this video was made some years ago.

Men are scare like hidden treasures now, so it's not out of place especially if that your said female friend is now married.

If you see the number of female friends I have who don't even have a boyfriend, you will be so amazed.

Forget the impression ladies make - they are too emotional to stay single for a long time without a man in their lives. One called me nights ago and was complaining about how life has been hard without a guy in her life. I was touched. cry

The kontri don scatter men brain soteey their d!cks no come dey rise make dem reason women cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by chigoizie7(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:

What if na because of your gutter character your ex take break up with you?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by faithfull18(f): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
ecolime:
Would have yabbed her seriously if this video was made some years ago.

Men are scare like hidden treasures now, so it's not out of place especially if that your said female friend is now married.

*Responsible men* are scarce, POC. 'Anyhow' men are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Godwin25king: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:

Even if you were the cause of the breakup??
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Bigdicck: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Let me ask you a question would you find it comfortable if your very good friend is dating the girl you just broke up with?
as long as I don't want her back, no problem, I may be a little uncomfortable if me and my friend stay together but with time, I'll get used to it

2 Likes

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Chingykay77(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:

On what basis is it wrong? What if you and the guy dated before you met you friend and they are in Love?
It is either you bless the relationship or you leave it. We became friends on earth and also we'll find love on earth. Friendship doesn't necessarily include Love but Love includes friendship.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Godwin25king: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
No big deal here..

1 Like

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by ecolime(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
faithfull18:

*Responsible men* are scarce, POC. Anyhow men are everywhere.
Lol grin
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Delaw44(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Some of you guys that think nothing wrong with your ex dating your friend are really sick in the head.
How do you stand to be happy when someone you have ever give your all tends to be with someone you ever think is your friend??
Do you know the conversation that took place, do you know how they have reduced your self esteem, your self ego to the lowest minimum in their discussion??
You don't want to know cus you have never experienced such in your life.
People without experience of something tends to act like they are so matured to handle the situation until it happened. This life, don't pray for someone you love or someone you have in the past loved to fall in love with a friend you have, if it happened, that's when you will know that maturity is not for everyone and nobody is strong enough to be matured in every aspect of life. Don't ever pray, cus you'll learn something in a hard way.
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by kushme: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
That is why she are not worthy to be called my friend so i have to distance myself since i can't do anything.

So, if your friend wants to keep your girlie friendship, she should be ready to sacrifice whatever relationship that might possibly be a success cos that dude was once with you.

would you still distance yourself, should this your girlie friend happens to be a sweet soul and your ride or dye who finds ur ex partner as her new candy man,giving her stomach butterflies to stand the test of time? Who knows, they could be together for rest of the earthly years, abi won't you wish them well? hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Tqw1: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Really
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by sundaygray(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
it is not advisable to date your friend's ex. find another person, as funny as it sounds, you might even be killed. this mumu dey underestimate the power of jealousy and wickedness. commot body. if you are a good friend in the first place you suppose know your friend wont be comfortable. why cause your friend pain? las las it still depends on how the relationship ended.
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Sniper101(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
All these Edo coded hustlers
Wetin again Dem sabi?

If not jumping from prick to prick in Benin city;
the very reason why I initiated a break up with my girl as soon as we both graduated from AAU and she had to move to that ancient city of Benin.

PS: why will a babe/guy go ahead n start Dating the Ex of his/her friend anyway undecided

It's really doesn't look so good.

1 Like

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Emmanuel909090: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Huh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Kown? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.