Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) (79615 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:

Rubbish trash as usual.
Jesus was cumming when he was having sex, he ain't coming no more. Stop that archaic trash. He's been coming for 3000 years.
Only a brainwashed mumu will still believe that old fable stories that have no basis in reality.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by edungene7: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
hdrifter11:

Anybody here into the business of eye glasses
Lo and behold ur services might be needed here

GHANA for gods sake
shatap every stupid update is proudly sponsored by APC
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by crackhaus: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Right now if I have money I won’t use a man for anything. Because of money, I will sleep with men because I need it. Right now if I have my money I won’t use a man for anything.

What this just proves, as I have always known, is that women don't like to help themselves in life-changing ways.

So after sleeping with over 100 fellow women, not a single one of them could change her life? grin

Waste of sin...

7 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
ONLY 100

ME I HAVE FVCKED OVER 5,000 GIRLS AND WOMEN
Thunder lier
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by shineeye1: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n88fC0sS18

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/ive-slept-with-over-100-women-22-year-old-lesbian-confesses-video.html

Verily verily I say to you , great tribulations await you who defy every holy order of God. Never say you were not told. Great inseparable, inescapable tribulations await every soul that defy the holy orders of HIM who alone is the owner of all things. Regardless of whether you pretend to know HIM or not, every spoiler shall be spoilt..in due course . Disbelieve at the risk of your own damnation...
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
gozmok1:
MAJORITY OF WOMEN LETS SAY 60% ARE LESBIANS
You proudly said rubbish.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Torrgate(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
How many STDs has she tested positive for?
That information is confidential
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Blazedaddy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:

Rubbish trash as usual.
Jesus was cumming when he was having sex, he ain't coming no more. Stop that archaic trash. He's been coming for 3000 years.
Only a brainwashed mumu will still believe that old fable stories that have no basis in reality.

please let righteousness be
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by kiltoko1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Auntie we are cooking your food
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by iHateFraudsters: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
gozmok1:

Based on what statistics?

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by ruby360: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another useless lez.bian idi*ot
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Enkidu70: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n88fC0sS18

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/ive-slept-with-over-100-women-22-year-old-lesbian-confesses-video.html

Nothing do you bìtch

Keep doing your thing so long it's all consensual sex...you no send anybody papa. Na who rape na im enter gbege, you be freestyler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by mario2k(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rubbish trash as usual.

DO YOU KNOW THAT A DAY IS COMING WHEN YOU WILL APPEAR BEFORE KING JESUS CHRIST AS A LOST POOR WRETCHED RAT. HONESLTY YOU WILL REGRET UTTERING THIS TRASH. I LAUGH SO HARD BECAUSE YOU ARE A POOR WRETCHED RAT ONLY SMALL HEADACHE CAN TAKE YOU TO HIM JUST NOW.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Jashub: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

They did. And the Greeks. And the Romans. And the Asians.

Read some more.

You are only outraged because there's an internet that brought it to your notice. In those days, it was a matter of life.

What else is new except technology?
You are talking rubbish as usual . Please research and stop displaying your ignorance and studpity in my mentions

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
GOD is coming... And it will be death to all sinners.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Waywardson6: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2022
There's nothing wrong with her. She's simply just a confused lesbian, just like the youths of this time & age. They want everything at all cost. At 22, she's already ran a life time marathon of lesbian sex with 100 women & even bleeped men too. This particular generation know themselves too well, but at a "confused prize".

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by MULANO: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2022
BeanmanX:
She must be related to that Akwa ibom girl Uyaiincompa.rabl..... undecided grin

Do you need a job or perhaps a friend? I think you're a very lonely person.

What is with the incessant mentions you have been giving me these past few days for Chris's sake? Especially on sex-related threads. Are you always hòrny?

I think I need to learn the art of ignoring you on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by lanocfoods: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Jashub:
I think God needs to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah because our generation is far worse than anything mankind has shown in history
I think you are right
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Nekky5(f): 12:26am On Sep 05, 2022
When you see a lady of such immoral decadence speaking with boldness and confidence, just know that the devil has really possessed the body to display such evil acts. She only needs Divine intervention as soon as possible to avoid further damage to other innocent girls.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by ChristineC: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2022
gozmok1:
majority of women in your circle you mean

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Billygee2u: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Satan is soooo wicked. Give him a little chance and he will destroy you radically, mercilessly and ruthlessly.

So many men and women today are involved in this Wicked abomination. Which is one of the major reasons God will destroy humanity again as he did with sodom and Gomorrah.

Do not support or join them either directly or indirectly.

It is an evil that provokes God to destroy. If you involved in such Wickedness, you need to stop it immediately. Repent from such evil and yield yourself to JESUS Christ. He wil clean you up and make you whole.
JESUS Christ is Coming.. Be ready
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by blingxx(m): 12:52am On Sep 05, 2022
gozmok1:

Women are naturally lesbians this have been confirmed a long time ago no cap
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by themanderon: 12:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Daughter of Eve. They are everywhere now.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Drone95(m): 1:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Nothing last forever, at age 40 or 50 upwards all the sex hormone rush will die down and this I'm addicted to sex, blah blah blah will become history.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Drone95(m): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Seems they are Ghanians. Nigeria is learning immoralities from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by Fashionista01(f): 1:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Continue sleeping don't stop.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by kkonyeji(m): 2:13am On Sep 05, 2022
johnbd:
Hope my girlfriends is not among them

She is ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by NA1RALANDER(f): 2:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Nawa oo
Re: I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:41am On Sep 05, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Caught my babymama and my side bitch kissing

I’ll never put the Presidential on a bi$ch unless she gives a nigga a Menaj(3sum)
I am not suprised. Most of you hegoats thinks it is all about you! Anytime any woman agrees to a party it is about her lesbian girlfriend not you, fucker! Your dick is worthless! Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.