Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Be Honest How Are You ? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be Honest How Are You ? (2573 Views)

UNILAG Rewards Honest And Efficient Staff With Accelerated Promotion(Photo) / Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. / Be Honest, How Has Your Nigerian Degree Helped You Secure A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by fati2001(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Lol
shocked shocked shocked
Well wish you more years.

4 Likes

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by fati2001(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
kiss kiss kiss
Always happy with a big smile on the sunny horse-like face.

4 Likes

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by LogicBomb8: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
IamBlessed
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Stargurl20(f): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2022
Sad.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 5:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Stargurl20:
Sad.
Sad about what though smiley ?
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Stargurl20(f): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Sad about what though smiley ?
Every events.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Stargurl20:

Every events.
I believe that's what makes life beautiful , these feelings are usually not real , just brain homornal activities , .... No matter how hard it is to accept your current state , it is best you accept what you cannot change , been sad , depressed ,upset will not solve the situation , what it does is just increases stress. Keep me posted though about how your scaling through because you would
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Stargurl20(f): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I believe that's what makes life beautiful , these feelings are usually not real , just brain homornal activities , .... No matter how hard it is to accept your current state , it is best you accept what you cannot change , been sad , depressed ,upset will not solve the situation , what it does is just increases stress. Keep me posted though about how your scaling through because you would
Thanks for the words.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:

You don't need to be depressed.

A Wife will come at the right time. Release Your Mind to converse with Ladies More.

Attend Church Services and Singles' Connection Hangouts organized by Churches if you are a Christian.

You can talk with your pastor about this matter.

Remember; it is better to be Alone than to be married with regrets. So, there is no need to feel lonely now. It is okay to be alone.

The longer you wait for her to come, the better you appreciate her.

If you are not up to 30 years yet; then you do not need to be anxious.

Attend Cinemas by Weekends... You'll find some couple of single ladies also searching for Husbands.

Are you from UGEP ?

I recently moved into UGEP Last week.
This is Gold coming from you, you hardly make comments. Do have a great day... smiley
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Alitair(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2022
I wanted to wail out my life but I am practicing to talk about my blessings more than my troubles.

I must say I am doing good.

But I am not!

cry

1 Like

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by akwesenana: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hopeful. smiley Like very fuçkin hopeful. grin
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by blingxx(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Frustrated , angry, work 12hrs a day 6days a week no gf , still trying to save up to learn the skill i desire, can't wait to leave this shit job
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by The5DME(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
I'm not ok! Been at home for months, coupled with the lingering ASUU strike, together with my job loss, coupled with my inability to secure another job for almost 3 months due to living in a very shitty area, together with my little Laptop out of service for months......... Please tell me why I should be ok?

1 Like

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Hisbah(f): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
cheesy
Not happy
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by olabisi99(f): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
First and foremost, I'm grateful for life and the beautiful people around me. And besides I'm going to be 23 tomorrow and it all seems like nothing is working out but I have hope sha. Like ASUU, there is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Es350: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
olabisi99:
First and foremost, I'm grateful for life and the beautiful people around me. And besides I'm going to be 23 tomorrow and it all seems like nothing is working out but I have hope sha. Like ASUU, there is light at the end of the tunnel
Happy birthday in advance dear. There is truly light at the end of the tunnel, you’re not alone.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hisbah:
Not happy
kind of scared to ask why , you know na
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by budaatum: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2022
Today? Crappy! embarassed

I got almost no food in the house angry and don't know what to eat though on my mind is onion soup shocked (bought onions in market two days ago), but I'm not exactly hungry yet undecided

In a nutshell, I'm cry from the impact of sitting on my lazy ass while waiting for my manna to come from the supermarket. There's Deliveroo of course, but yuk! shocked

And on that note, I'm taking my lazy self to ASDA. And to punish self for laziness, I'm gonna walk. angry

And no. I don't pity lazy fuq buda neither cool
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by budaatum: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
After solving my laziness issue, I stopped waiting for it to cook from heaven and cooked my own manna. It's roast lamb with potatoes, broccoli, brussel sprouts and green beans.

Will roast some onions and make onion soup tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by kozmicity: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
TheSourcerer:
And your morning today ,will you try doing something different from your normal routine ? Add 2 or three new activities , talk to strangers ..a random acquaintance... Sit outside enjoy the fresh free air .... make observations of these new events and activities and see your self feel elated and somewhat accomplished, remember even drinking water is a win!!!
It's good to still see someone that knows how to enjoy and appreciate the little things in life. Good evening to you.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Hisbah(f): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
TheSourcerer:
kind of scared to ask why , you know na
Lol you already know the reason why I ain't happy.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
kozmicity:

It's good to still see someone that knows how to enjoy and appreciate the little things in life. Good evening to you.
and a better one to you blood brother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
I am fine atleast I still got life and this my dead phone to surf nl.. I still got where to hide my head my incase it rains.. I still got half done yam and palm oil wey I go chop this night.. got water and detergent to shower tonight..

I got eyes to see whatever it is am doing.. I got legs to trek distance to pick up pet bottles that I would sell...

I think I am fine

I just hope those that don't have what I got find a reason to be happy too regardless of their current situation
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
azraeljaheel:
I am fine atleast I still got life and this my dead phone to surf nl.. I still got where to hide my head my incase it rains.. I still got half done yam and palm oil wey I go chop this night.. got water and detergent to shower tonight..

I got eyes to see whatever it is am doing.. I got legs to trek distance to pick up pet bottles that I would sell...

I think I am fine

I just hope those that don't have what I got find a reason to be happy too regardless of their current situation
Every single step is a Win , waking up in the morning is a win blinking right is a win , seeing is a win , accepting the situation for what it is is a major win smiley , you’re a winner Buddy smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Information On Unizik Direct Entry Admission / What Are The Requirements To Obtain My Uniport Transcript / Any Ideas About The Results Of The Total Scholarship Aptitude Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.