Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Know Why You Want Sex - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Know Why You Want Sex (42376 Views)

I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex / When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Goldbw122:
Life don touch me and I have learnt my lessons, still learning thou, different food for different folks
Buckle up! undecided
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by thatkindthing: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okay, thanks for the update.
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Ferdinandu(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where does this idea of yours, that you are born from oblivion and return to oblivion when you die, come from? undecided
You may not know because you just believe what you were fed right from birth without pausing to think or because you will be labelled an outcast if you ask questions
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ferdinandu:
You may not know because you just believe what you were fed right from birth without pausing to think or because you will be labelled an outcast if you ask questions
My question again is... where does this idea of yours, that you are born from oblivion and return to oblivion when you die, come from? undecided
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Drone95(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
internationalman:
I just wish God had waited till wedding night to create sexual urge in humans.
yes I just wish God had waited till we clock 25 before giving humans divk nd vag grin
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Tqw1: 1:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Lies
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If a man's happiest moment is when he is at his most delirious - under the influence of hormones and not his senses - , then pray tell, of what real value is that happiness to that man and the world at large? undecided
it means happiness is just a human construct and an adaptation to often escape our reality, it's a sort of consolation we seek for our labour,it's value I would say lays in the peace of the moment enjoyed by the person.
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 06, 2022
kay29000:

DEEP.
cheers

1 Like

Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Sep 06, 2022
omale88:
it means happiness is just a human construct and an adaptation to often escape our reality, it's a sort of consolation we seek for our labour,it's value I would say lays in the peace of the moment enjoyed by the person.
Interesting claim! undecided

So, is sadness/sorrow also a human construct since it is the opposite of happiness? undecided

By this, am I to take it you have never actually experienced happiness of the kind that does not require you escape your reality to fully experience it? undecided
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Interesting claim! undecided

So, is sadness/sorrow also a human construct since it is the opposite of happiness? undecided

By this, am I to take it you have never actually experienced happiness of the kind that does not require you escape your reality to fully experience it? undecided
sadness is the reality of life,it forces people to embrace opportunity and creates value for life and the illusion of happiness, remember no matter how happy you are it's temporary because sadness must come one day to remind you of the truth and reality of life, true happiness can only be achieved when one no longer feels pain.all happiness makes you temporarily forget pain,even if it's but a second that is.if you are asking if I've encountered a near death experience yes I did.also all holly books promise happiness eternal when you are in spirit take note.
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Kobojunkie: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2022
omale88:
1. sadness is the reality of life, it forces people to embrace opportunity and creates value for life and the illusion of happiness,
2. remember no matter how happy you are it's temporary because sadness must come one day to remind you of the truth and reality of life,

3. true happiness can only be achieved when one no longer feels pain.all happiness makes you temporarily forget pain,even if it's but a second that is.if you are asking if I've encountered a near death experience yes I did.
1. Ah, I see! So, sadness is the reality, the constant, whereas happiness is an escape of sorts from reality? undecided

2. I beg to differ!

3. As someone who bedded sadness/sorrow for more than 95% of my life recorded on earth so far, for no absolute reason except for depression, I can tell you that sadness/sorrow is not a reality but brain chemicals playing games with your mind. Your normal state isn't even happiness but a state devoid of sadness. However, a faulty brain can cause brain chemicals to stick you in a sadness/sorrow state with absolutely no reason to fall back on. Happiness, on the other hand, is a choice. And so from the normal state, you can choose happiness much easier than you could when the brain is stuck in a state of sadness/sorrow for reasons beyond your control. undecided

Happiness does not make you forget as you are happy in spite of your pain, loss or misfortunes. undecided
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by wirinet(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2022
omale88:
sadness is the reality of life,it forces people to embrace opportunity and creates value for life and the illusion of happiness, remember no matter how happy you are it's temporary because sadness must come one day to remind you of the truth and reality of life, true happiness can only be achieved when one no longer feels pain.all happiness makes you temporarily forget pain,even if it's but a second that is.if you are asking if I've encountered a near death experience yes I did.also all holly books promise happiness eternal when you are in spirit take note.

All holy books? Have you read all the about 12 Holy books in existence today? Of all the holy books only the Bible (new testament) and the Koran promises eternal happiness in the afterlife.
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2022
wirinet:

All holy books? Have you read all the about 12 Holy books in existence today? Of all the holy books only the Bible (new testament) and the Koran promises eternal happiness in the afterlife.
,all,that's a mistake from me,I intend to say most,I've read quite a number of them, sumerian,Hindu, Buddhism they also promise peace and relaxation in life after life, nirvana in in the case of Buddha (sidhartha Gautama)to say the least.
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Ah, I see! So, sadness is the reality, the constant, whereas happiness is an escape of sorts from reality? undecided

2. I beg to differ!

3. As someone who bedded sadness/sorrow for more than 95% of my life recorded on earth so far, for no absolute reason except for depression, I can tell you that sadness/sorrow is not a reality but brain chemicals playing games with your mind. Your normal state isn't even happiness but a state devoid of sadness. However, a faulty brain can cause brain chemicals to stick you in a sadness/sorrow state with absolutely no reason to fall back on. Happiness, on the other hand, is a choice. And so from the normal state, you can choose happiness much easier than you could when the brain is stuck in a state of sadness/sorrow for reasons beyond your control. undecided

Happiness does not make you forget as you are happy in spite of your pain, loss or misfortunes. undecided
sorry I'm afraid the theory of chemical causing depression has been debunked recently by research, sadness is not hurt,it's the absolute realization that you have limitations as a living being and happiness tends to make you forget that.feeling however is a physical experience which must be mastered to prepare the soul for the next level of existence .
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Kayvee6(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Pathetic
headbasher96:
the way toto rampant for naija now i the think who pikin wey i go marry atimez just 14yrs na borehole already
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
omale88:
sorry I'm afraid the theory of chemical causing depression has been debunked recently by research, sadness is not hurt,it's the absolute realization that you have limitations as a living being and happiness tends to make you forget that.feeling however is a physical experience which must be mastered to prepare the soul for the next level of existence .
What theory of chemical causing depression? I don't understand what you mean by that at all. undecided

Sadness isn't about the having of limitations as it is possible to experience sad without even having a reason why of the sadness. undecided

Happiness does not always tend to make one forget. It can also cause you to accept your pain and shortcomings. It doesn't make you "forget" the reasons why you had previously been sad. It Instead can open you up to seeing it all from a different perspective, one you couldn't previously observe while in your sad state. undecided
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Tegabadguy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Your body.

Lust of your flesh.

Many get into wrong sexual relations

But you can also control your lust,

Remember, everything we do has consequences, you will never be able to get away with it, therefore, not everything your body ask you to do that you should obey.

Be wise today and try and control your sex cravings before it destroys the fabric of your life.

Many are dead right now, many are going to die the next minute, are you sure of where you are going after death, let no one decieve you, there's a life after death.

A word is enough for the wise.
are you pastor
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by headbasher96(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kayvee6:
Pathetic
really
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What theory of chemical causing depression? I don't understand what you mean by that at all. undecided

Sadness isn't about the having of limitations as it is possible to experience sad without even having a reason why of the sadness. undecided

Happiness does not always tend to make one forget. It can also cause you to accept your pain and shortcomings. It doesn't make you "forget" the reasons why you had previously been sad. It Instead can open you up to seeing it all from a different perspective, one you couldn't previously observe while in your sad state. undecided
alright have it your way, I've explained everything already,it there for preview.
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
omale88:
alright have it your way, I've explained everything already,it there for preview.
You didn't answer my question. What theory of chemical causing depression ? undecided
Re: I Know Why You Want Sex by Mercisharelove(f): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kobo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.