Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? (1709 Views)

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Adeseye Ogunlewe: South-West Can Give Tinubu 20 Million Votes / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by sunray(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Your 2nd assertion is not accurate.

misano:
1. So are you saying, we in the SS are waiting for Wike's approval before knowing what we want? What kind of insult is this?

2. Stop making North & SW feel special. Goodluck in 2011 didn't win states in SW or even NE and NW before becoming president. Were you born yesterday?
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by being(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
I think you were the one that was born yesterday.. GEJ wọn SW,SS,SE & NC and also got up to 25,30% in d core North. So yes if u win every other zone u don't need d core North
misano:
1. So are you saying, we in the SS are waiting for Wike's approval before knowing what we want? What kind of insult is this?

2. Stop making North & SW feel special. Goodluck in 2011 didn't win states in SW or even NE and NW before becoming president. Were you born yesterday?
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by Okwyjesus(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
backbone503:
The younger generation (particularly educated southerners) see Peter Obi as the only hope for a better Nigeria, hence the huge support he is getting from us, on and off social media. But for PO to win the presidential election, the north has to support and buy into his candidacy. Who are or would be his footsoldiers in the north and SW? Can an average Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba leave Atiku or Tinubu and vote PO? Fanatism and emotional sentiments aside, can PO win any state in the north or SW?

Sincerely speaking, except maybe FCT, I don't see PO wining any state in the north and SW. He might sweep the SE, but to win any state in SS, he has to have Wike on his side. My opinion though, what's yours?

Everybody is shopping in the north. That's why it seems so to you..
Am sure Obi campaign team is equal to your question.

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by rolams(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Adamawa, Kano, Kaduna and Kastina.

I come in peace!

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by misano(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
backbone503:

Its a very sad reality. Take it or leave it, the north decides who rules. No one can win a presidential election in Nigeria without aligning with the north. Compare their voting strength with that of the south. In reality, its not like they're more than us, 'just that those figures were inflated in their favour.

So who did the North support in 2011 and who became the president? I don't deal in false narrative. If you have not been following politics since the last 2 decades it will be annoying arguing with me.

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by misano(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
sunray:

GEJ won all SS and SE states. He didn't win all the states in SW, he lost most NE and NW states but he became president. So what's not accurate there?

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by misano(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
being:
I think you were the one that was born yesterday.. GEJ wọn SW,SS,SE & NC and also got up to 25,30% in d core North. So yes if u win every other zone u don't need d core North

The argument is, if a candidate doesn't win election in the North he will not emerge as president in the general election. Is this true, YES or No. Stop telling me 25%. Is that what I talking about?
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by Polchiz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
backbone503:

In the SS, he can only win Edo and Rivers if he gets the support of the governors. For the SE, I see him wining 3 of the five States.
STOP this joke please.
It will be considered a failure if Obi gets 70% of the total votes cast in SE.
If 60% of registered voters in SE turn out to vote I.e about 6.5m votes, Obi is sure of about 4.5m votes.
Forget Hope Uzodimma and Umahi. If they fail to cooperate with Obi, their political future will die a natural death in Igbo land.
Then in SS, Obi will still win marginally.
And if the NC give him the necessary 25%. He is your next president.
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by ganye1: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Obi cannot win any state other than the South Eastern States of Nigeria. Unfortunately the South East Region where he is expected to win has the least registered voters.
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by Daniel76: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
pointblank247:
hmmmm make out time to study peter Obi's effect on the minds of the people. The North that you used to know is very different from the North of today. Now the North has enough of or plenty of young educated youths. These are the people that will change the narratives because they now understand that ethnic and religious politics has destroyed Nigeria and has not even flavoured them. This dosent used to be the case and the understanding is clearer right now.
Obi will shock a lot of people with landslide victory especially in the North.
see this one noth will vote Igbo are you a leaner
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by Daniel76: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Omesbrit:
You guys should get a life & leave Obi. Non of the candidate is gaining ground & members daily more than Obi. At the of the election when he most hv been sworn in u realize all these negative analysis didn't matter.
my brother don't be deceive by the crowd you may have supporter from online offline but may not be at the poll so be wise
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by backbone503(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Polchiz:

STOP this joke please.
If 60% of registered voters in SE turn out to vote I.e about 6.5m votes, Obi is sure of about 4.5m votes.
Forget Hope Uzodimma and Umahi. If they fail to cooperate with Obi, their political future will die a natural death in Igbo land.

PO can't win Akwa Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers. These are traditional PDP strongholds. Edo and Cross River will be battle grounds for the three parties

1 Like

Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by backbone503(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Daniel76:
my brother don't be deceive by the crowd you may have supporter from online offline but may not be at the poll so be wise

Considering the fact that the election will be highly monetised. Vote buying will be a major determining factor.
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by backbone503(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
ganye1:
Obi cannot win any state other than the South Eastern States of Nigeria. Unfortunately the South East Region where he is expected to win has the least registered voters.

Why do you think PO can't win any state in the north and south west?
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by backbone503(m): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Polchiz:

STOP this joke please.

I don't see any state in the SS that PO can comfortably win. Apart from Anambra, he'll struggle to defeat PDP in the SE.
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by Idamond: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
backbone503:

In the SS, he can only win Edo and Rivers if he gets the support of the governors. For the SE, I see him wining 3 of the five States.

i don't know how u guys analyst this..
see he will wins all d SE States, rivers Akwa Ibom, Edo Excellency
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by kcnwaigbo: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
sunray:

Obasanjo won the presidency without the SW
Shagari won the presidency without the SW twice
Goodluck won the presidency in 2011 despite losing in the North
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by Idamond: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
backbone503:

I don't see any state in the SS that PO can comfortably win. Apart from Anambra, he'll struggle to defeat PDP in the SE.
smiles..
till then.
obi will splash excellent on se and ss
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by toneroforever(m): 5:33am On Sep 08, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
None .

And include the SS as well as a no go area for your OSU last hope.

Only the yeast will vote peter obi.

Cool down,ur type no plenty for SS
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by backbone503(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Idamond:

smiles..
till then.
obi will splash excellent on se and ss

I wish so. I really want him to win the presidential election. If that's to happen, he needs to sweep the SS and SE
Re: Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? by backbone503(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Idamond:

i don't know how u guys analyst this..
see he will wins all d SE States, rivers Akwa Ibom, Edo Excellency

Let's narrow it down a little. See, I am from and reside in Akwa Ibom. The state is 85% PDP and elections here are usually highly monetised. PO can't win Akwa Ibom. But I'll still vote, campaign and mobilize for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. / At 6pm Peter Obi Yet To Arrive Campaign Venue Due To Crowd / Have Inec Started Sending Availability Check To People That Applied As Adhoc Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.