Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Most Important People In A Woman's Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Important People In A Woman's Life. (1479 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / A Woman's Life In Summary. / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by jeromestarks: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
There are two people in a woman's life who she can never forget no matter how hard you tried.
1. The man who opened her pvssy.
This man will forever be engraved in her heart. Anytime he is around, she loses control. He is the King of her world. If you're not this man, I am so sorry to say that you will only come first in the absence of the King. Do you want to be second in the life of your wife?
Whoever marries a woman whom he didn't disvirgin is popularly called Spare tyre.

2. The child which opened her womb.
A woman can never joke with the first child she gave birth to. This child is treated special (unconsciously and consciously).
The first is compared to non (not even her husband). A woman will love all her children but she will definitely love the first child more.

Becoming first born or second born is not your making - God did that. But becoming second or third in the life of your wife is solely your making. Many women are currently fvcking their ex not just because he is better in bed but mainly because he opened the door to her sex life.
Choose your destiny!

Find a virgin to maintain, cherish, love and protect. This is the only way in which you will not labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by 3verblazing(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Cap

2 Likes

Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by FrankArc2022(m): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2022
This is a serious matter ooh.. never thought of this ooh..

1 Like

Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by Godada(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by jeromestarks: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Godada:
What happened to you?
Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by paulolee(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2022
The man dt always deliver wt funds wen she need urgent 2k
Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by Geovanni412(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
There are two people in a woman's life who she can never forget no matter how hard you tried.
This man will forever be engraved in her heart. Anytime he is around, she loses control. He is the King of her world. If you're not this man, I am so sorry to say that you will only come first in the absence of the King. Do you want to be second in the life of your wife?
Whoever marries a woman whom he didn't disvirgin is popularly called Spare tyre.

A woman can never joke with the first child she gave birth to. This child is treated special (unconsciously and consciously).
The first is compared to non (not even her husband). A woman will love all her children but she will definitely love the first child more.

Becoming first born or second born is not your making - God did that. But becoming second or third in the life of your wife is solely your making. Many women are currently fvcking their ex not just because he is better in bed but mainly because he opened the door to her sex life.
Choose your destiny!

Find a virgin to maintain, cherish, love and protect. This is the only way in which you will not labour in vain.

Op, stop d cap now. I get reason why dem dey say last born and mama na 1 and 2. Even in the Bible, Rebecca loved Jacob more than Esau. grin.

1 Like

Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by jeromestarks: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2022
grin
Geovanni412:

Op, stop d cap now. I get reason why dem dey say last born and mama na 1 and 2. Even in the Bible, Rebecca loved Jacob more than Esau. grin.

1 Like

Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by jeromestarks: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2022
paulolee:

If I no go shagg her, I no get send anything.

1 Like

Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by Nonam: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2022
#TeamVirgin#

¥es, the writer above is a correct nigga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by jeromestarks: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
paulolee:
Added.
But some dey forget the man once Dem meet another man wey fit deliver Urgent 10k.
Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Choose your destiny!

Lies! The only girl I ever disvirgined doesn't give a shit about me now ...I no send her too!

2 Likes

Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by jeromestarks: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Lies! The only girl I ever disvirgined doesn't give a shit about me now ...I no send her too!
Then either you're a complete douchebag or you raped her.
Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Then either you're a complete douchebag or you raped her.

Not really...maybe we were just teenagers who doesn't know wat we wanted
Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by jeromestarks: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Not really...maybe we were just teenagers who doesn't know wat we wanted

You don't know what you're doing but I tell you, that girl knew what she did with you.
Even at the age of 15, a girl knows what sex mean.
Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by fman(m): 1:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Correctly put
1.the man that disvirgined her and
2.the first man that pregnanted her

1 Like

Re: Most Important People In A Woman's Life. by jeromestarks: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2022
fman:
Correctly put
1.the man that disvirgined her and
2.the first man that pregnanted her
Hmmm.
U gat it.
I dash you this trend.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Go About This Confusing Situation. / How I Spent My Longest NL Banning / I Am A Woman Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.