Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (42795 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by silverlinen(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2022
etrouble:
Okay nah.

Please note that Tinubu is richer than all the drugs trafficking bastards in your generation including you that is yet to be caught. He inherited wealth and has multiplied it.

So, if we are talking about integrity on the basis of how much you have, then you are not in this contest at all because you are wretched when compared to Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu .

This idiot cannot bring forth any sound argument. No wonder he graduated with a PASS in Philosophy
FYI....madam tinubu does not have any affiliation with your drug Baron.
Get that and get sense.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by proprince(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2022
You already have my vote and my wife's own
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by luckyz4rea(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Then why should Tinubu steal Public Funds, since he's richer than you

The question for you is, how did he become rich? What business does he have? How many times has it been said or heard that he’s a business mogul of any or a particular venture?

I want to be enlightened on this
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Alusiizizi(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Because without stealing public funds Tinubu would wind up being a danfo driver at Iragbiji, get the difference? Peter Obi made his money through private business, Tinubu made his by stealing it and with the help of his agberos.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by ovieigho(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Hotfreeze:

This factory fitted fool without a brain is saying someone is without a shoe. Even if people are talking, this one too is talking.
You that your life had no meaning here and you went abroad to slave. Go find out how much they pay annually for air ambulance subscription in Naija. Despite your long years of international houseboyism abroad, you can never afford it. That is a fact. We pay it here. That is for starters.
Whenever I move out on business trips or leisure, I see fools like you talking rubbish. Failures in Nigeria, failures abroad. Generational nonentities.
You think I'm one of those loafers who collect money from people. You are really a daft fellow.
Your children are merely an hashtag waiting to trend. One shot from a white cop and they will trend.
You will learn the hard way that a slave in the palace for 100 years remains a slave.

Idiot , u can forever remain in that face me and slap you to type trash

You spew trash a lot in your comments and it shows the kind of frustrated soul you are

Molebi ebina
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Exceed15: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Richer by stealing from you?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by SOFTSKILL: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2022
ovieigho:

Tinubu feeds on public funds

While Obi feeds on Pandora money

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bonnyhope: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
.that's where dignity and integrity come in
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Stronghold91: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2022
hisgrace090:
Obi is a clean man.

obi is not the messiah
shine your eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by fairwilliams: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2022
RighteousDemon:

https://www./2022/09/04/why-should-i-steal-public-money-when-im-richer-than-president-biden-peter-obi/?amp

In as much i want peter obi to be d next president, i think he's overdoing...
He's talkn too much... He'll definitely l0se if he c0n't talkn this way.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by LocalMan2(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2022
It obvious, no one is talking about that thief here?
Unzerious:
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Rebuke: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Because he is a drug dealer who is only using Politic to cover up his shady business. So, such man cannot be trusted.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by ogatboy(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Because Tinubu's source of wealth is public fund
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by JASONjnr(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2022
etrouble:
Okay nah.

Please note that Tinubu is richer than all the drugs trafficking bastards in your generation including you that is yet to be caught. He inherited wealth and has multiplied it.

So, if we are talking about integrity on the basis of how much you have, then you are not in this contest at all because you are wretched when compared to Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu .

This idiot cannot bring forth any sound argument. No wonder he graduated with a PASS in Philosophy

According to your quote....

Tinubu's mother traded slaves and so she was rich....

She traded her people to Brazilian and European merchants.
She kidnapped her people and sale them off the foreigners as slaves...

Tinubu will come and turn the whole country into a slave country... Same way he's been subjecting the entire Lagos state into his pocket...
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by BigBashiru: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2022
RighteousDemon:

https://www./2022/09/04/why-should-i-steal-public-money-when-im-richer-than-president-biden-peter-obi/?amp

Nigeria is not a 3rd world country (whatever that meas).... United States is a 3rd world country....
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Hotfreeze: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2022
ovieigho:

Idiot , u can forever remain in that face me and slap you to type trash

You spew trash a lot in your comments and it shows the kind of frustrated soul you are

Molebi ebina

Ọmọ ẹranko, you will die in slavery and your unfortunate kids will continue where you stopped.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Shampoo77: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Because he is collecting billions as pension. Go to LASUTH and see how Tinubu is looting and diverting monies meant for Lagos State government. Tinubu is low level Escobar Tinubu is Escobar.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by delkuf(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
The problem with tinubu is not with him stealing public funds but with his health. Tinubu is not healthy to rule Nigeria. If it is tinubu 15-20 years ago I won't have problem with him but now tinubu health is a doubt. It was the same thing we had with buhari. Look at the millions of naira he wasted on his health. Now we don't know if buhari is mentality ok with the way he is ruling Nigeria. With tinubu, we would have a repeat of buhari. Nigeria is too down to have a sick president.

And I want you to not that I support tinubu. I have benefited directly from him. So am one of obi's pay boy. I just want a better Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Blakpot: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Lol with all due respect, Tinubu is a known criminal.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by fabian063: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2022
etrouble:
Okay nah.

You shouldn't have posted this about Tinubu's ancestors. It shows that their source of wealth has always been from evil ways. From selling slaves to selling drugs. Be smarter next time
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Blakpot: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

While Obi feeds on Pandora money

Pls kindly explain "Pandora money"
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by tyinfinity: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Obi has made more than 15billion dollars from Ipob and Massob and Biafra agitations. Gullible Biafrans in Diaspora have been sending money to his account

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by saintokwuluora(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
How and when did Tinubu make his money? Riches we have come to associate with him after he was Governor of Lagos State. That is the difference between his Ill gotten riches and Peter Obi's genuine riches.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by udeh3(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

How's tinubu richer than Obi ? Which business does tinubu have ?

A mere Mobil auditor ?

Obi father owned the biggest super market chain in Anambra then ... which obi inherited since his elder brother is a reverend father ... before he left them to buy out fidelity bank ,then partnership with international brewery , the his shares in other bank

I dare tinubu to bring out his tax clearance tinubu and atiku combined don't pay upto 50% of tax obi pays to Nigeria

In terms of clean money tinubu and Atiku combined no near Peter obi ...obi worth minimum would be $100 million no do no do

His last salary as cited by Mobil was roughly $2,500 monthly.

Therefore, it's safe to say, he made his money in various illicit and dubious means. This is my stand until he comes out to clarify his sources of income

God bless Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Gbagura: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Faber:

True talk, I no sure say Biden get house and properties in London, but Obi is an investor in many countries.

Man get no time for una fucking dwindling naira. He wants to help you guys revive una economy and be balling like him. The ball is on una court
You ibos are just nuts. See this lame attempt at selling your lying machine. Let him keep his help to his southeast. Nobody asked for his help. Let him turn everyone in southeast to billionaires first.

Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by nony43(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2022
etrouble:
Okay nah.

If you rant finish you tell me how much BAT take home as a former Governor. Then I will tell Obi’s own.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by ovieigho(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2022
[quote ;author=Hotfreeze post=116367948]

Ọmọ ẹranko, you will die in slavery and your unfortunate kids will continue where you stopped. [/quote]
Omo Iran kiran…

I will not die but live but your miserable kids and you their unemployed dad will live forever as a slave in Nigeria

Do you have a job?
It’s Monday morning in Nigeria bro , go to work ( oh I don’t have
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by ovieigho(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Ọmọ ẹranko, you will die in slavery and your unfortunate kids will continue where you stopped.
Omo Iran kiran…

I will not die but live but your miserable kids and you their unemployed dad will live forever as a slave in Nigeria

Do you have a job?
It’s Monday morning in Nigeria bro , go to work ( oh U don’t have…lolz
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by nony43(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Gbagura:
You ibos are just nuts. See this lame attempt at selling your lying machine. Let him keep his help to his southeast. Nobody asked for his help. Let him turn everyone in southeast to billionaires first.

Clowns

The way Buhari turned everyone in Daura or Nigeria at large to millionaire or BAT turned the whole Lagos indigenes to Millionaires. Even Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by AFONAMARO: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

What's Tinubu's source of wealth prior to 1999?

I can list 10 of Obi's prior to him becoming a governor
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by lailo: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2022
This man knows how to press the mumu button of the zombidients grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by bolademi(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video) / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.