Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? (1327 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by Messi1: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2022
I thought your lover suppose to pray for your success.

Rosa came to cook for me as momma cooked beans and left without cooking something I will like, so we were discussing. I asked her to pray as my request for scholarship to cover my 30 percent deficit (i already have 70 percent scholarship from the school) is still pending. The pastor in charge of Taraba travelled to France so his suggestions and consent are needed to approve and process my schorlaship including room and board plus living expenses. She said "you shall not get it. Who will you leave me with?" I felt somehow. "How do you mean?" I asked smilingly, she replied that she cannot "suffer lonelyness..Victor you have to understand this". "Are you serious?" I frowned and she started to apologise.

Does this girl truly love me?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by Godada(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2022

She loves herself and what she can get from you.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by Fira09(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2022
She does not like you nor love you 0.1bit, with this kind of statement from her just dump her.

She don't want you to progress in life.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by 4reala(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Yes she loves you, but afraid of what you'll do when you go over

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:

Rosa came to cook for me as momma cooked beans and left without cooking something I will like, so we were discussing. I asked her to pray as my request for scholarship to cover my 30 percent deficit (i already have 70 percent scholarship from the school) is still pending. The pastor in charge of Taraba travelled to France so his suggestions and consent are needed to approve and process my schorlaship including room and board plus living expenses. She said "you shall not get it. Who will you leave me with?" I felt somehow. "How do you mean?" I asked smilingly, she replied that she cannot "suffer lonelyness..Victor you have to understand this". "Are you serious?" I frowned and she started to apologise.

better face your studies if you know what's best for you and stop simping over some cu!nt,get it straight your education is ahead of anything right now.you dont need this kind of love right now.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by Hypnotise: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:

Just normal woman lamba don’t be deceived. She wants you to think as you’re thinking now

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by BadGenius(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2022
Victor, Thunder fire you and this your said girlfriend.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by TheirFADA: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2022
hope say u no chop the food she cook sha?

If not, RIP in advance,
Greet father Abraham for me

Then tell Adam that he's the greatest simp on earth.. sorry, greatest simp in heaven sad
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by Messi1: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2022
BadGenius:
Victor, Thunder fire you and this your said girlfriend.
gringringrin

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by Messi1: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Godada:

She loves herself and what she can get from you.

The truth of the matter is that since we started the relationship, she has been feeding me.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? by Rexymania(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Enemy of progress

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Is It Right To Move Out Of Your Parents House - Samuel Mbah / Is There Much Difference Btw Olosho And All These Girls? / What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.