Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,719 members, 7,840,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? (2662 Views)

How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket / 2023: Can PDP Bounce Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Felimax(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
2023 is not 2019.
Too many factors to consider.
Too early to analyze.

Let the decampment exercise be completed first. cheesy

You are really sensible. Your type are very few here.
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

Oh,no wonder.ika dont like identifying with igbos
Nobody in Delta identifies with Igbos. Obi will not get 10% of the votes anywhere in Delta State and that number will be from migrant Igbo SE. Obi is an Igbo masquerade that is not selling. The people Nnamdi Kanu and every Igbo abuse everyday as nonentities are not about to reward Igbo aggression. Igbos are heading from an inglorious humiliation in Delta and nationwide.

1 Like

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

This is what I've been trying explain to guys here.cc fergie,
If you believe that guy you can believe anything.
How will one bvas accredit the same fingerprint or face to twenty different vins. It's impossible.
Besides, the bvas keeps a total count of accredited voters based on number of voters it accredited. No one inputs accredited voters number in it.

1 Like

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by garfield1: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If you believe that guy you can believe anything.
How will one bvas accredit the same fingerprint or face to twenty different vins. It's impossible.
Besides, the bvas keeps a total count of accredited voters based on number of voters it accredited. No one inputs accredited voters number in it.

Continue the self deceit
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

Continue the self deceit
You're the one who is deceiving yourself.
The guy does not know anything.
BVAS uses the same machine telcos use for SIM reg. You can't capture the same fingerprint and face for different people. The machine will reject it. Know that the fingerprint and face database for each PU will already be pre-loaded on the machine by INEC. So BVAS at the PU will only match the fingerprint with one that has been loaded in it before. And once it captures that Mr A has been verified, it automatically locks that particular person. No one else can use that person's name or fingerprint or VIN for that matter.
The dude does not understand how BVAS works. I've worked with the machine at data level so many times when telcos were rolling out SIM reg.

1 Like

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by garfield1: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You're the one who is deceiving yourself.
The guy does not know anything.
BVAS uses the same machine telcos use for SIM reg. You can't capture the same fingerprint and face for different people. The machine will reject it. Know that the fingerprint and face database for each PU will already be pre-loaded on the machine by INEC. So BVAS at the PU will only match the fingerprint with one that has been loaded in it before. And once it captures that Mr A has been verified, it automatically locks that particular person. No one else can use that person's name or fingerprint or VIN for that matter.
The dude does not understand how BVAS works. I've worked with the machine at data level so many times when telcos were rolling out SIM reg.

Bvas is not used for voters reg mr
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I can see..
Woowwwww..
And this allows for Multiple Voting,, so far the Voters Can Be Identified on the BVAS machine by any means,, even if it is with their names (without the Voters Card)., anybody can do the authentication and BOOM...
I GARRIT NOW..
Sorry bro. Dude is lying. Every detail of voters for each PU will be loaded into the BVAS by INEC. Once your details is not on the particular BVAS, it won't accredit you. And once it accredits a voter, it locks the details of the voter so it can't be used again. So all this talk of accrediting same person term times is tall tales for his pocket

1 Like

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

Bvas is not used for voters reg mr
Where did I say BVAS is used for voter reg?
I said SIM reg uses same machine called BVAS. BVAS simply means Biometric Voter Accreditation System.
It accredits voters using their Biometric particulars that are already stored on it.
It's not at the PU it begins to gather that data as that guy is thinking.
INEC already have the data.
So all that talk of someone using 1 fingerprint to vote 20 times is a cheap lie.
It's because of how stringent BVAS is that it's deployment was delayed in 2019 and why you see NASs looking for all means to prevent its usage. If it's so easy to manipulate, NASS would not have struggled so much with trying to prevent the passage of electronic accreditation.

1 Like

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by tutudesz: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
jerseyboy:

Nobody in Delta identifies with Igbos. Obi will not get 10% of the votes anywhere in Delta State and that number will be from migrant Igbo SE. Obi is an Igbo masquerade that is not selling. The people Nnamdi Kanu and every Igbo abuse everyday as nonentities are not about to reward Igbo aggression. Igbos are heading from an inglorious humiliation in Delta and nationwide.
LP is a very strong party in Delta State regardless of the candidate, Omo Agege won in LP and most people are used to LP than APC in Delta Central because of him and Ogboru.
garfield1 most people underestimate LP
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Sorry bro. Dude is lying. Every detail of voters for each PU will be loaded into the BVAS by INEC. Once your details is not on the particular BVAS, it won't accredit you. And once it accredits a voter, it locks the details of the voter so it can't be used again. So all this talk of accrediting same person term times is tall tales for his pocket
We are weighing and cross-checking every possible options..
I am aware that the BVAS can identify a voter by just searching for the name of the voter on the machine (even without having to scan the Voter's Card)...
Now, what he is saying is that someone else can use his fingerprint or his face and do many verifications/authentications for several other voters whose names were searched and found inside the machine - due to the BVAS error... (Which I strongly doubted)... And he said that the Machine already committed the foul in the Osun Election.
To me,, no wahalla..
If that just be the case,, then it is left for the INEC to work on their BVAS machines
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:23am On Sep 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
No...
There is no need having plenty PVCs.
There is no need collecting many PVCs from people either .
They just have to collude with the INEC’s Adhoc Staff.
They will be telling the adhoc staff the names of people, and they would search on the BVAS and bring them up.
Then they would start testing their fingerprints until the machine accepts any of the fingers..
Then they would rejoice, and then vote.

He is now saying that the machine is even making it easy for them, in the sense that once they find any name on the BVAS system (even without using any Voters Card),, that any person who puts his fingerprint on the machine, the machine would just accept the fingerprint immediately..
No Second Testing.

BluntCrazeMan:
If the BVAS can read and accept the Thumbprint of someone else as the Thumbprint of another person,, then, that's a system error..
And it is INEC’s fault.
And it needs to be reported to them as quickly as possible

BluntCrazeMan:
I can see..
Woowwwww..
And this allows for Multiple Voting,, so far the Voters Can Be Identified on the BVAS machine by any means,, even if it is with their names (without the Voters Card)., anybody can do the authentication and BOOM...
I GARRIT NOW..

MkenyaMatata..
Come and see the Nigerian fully electronic accreditation..
They are still trying very hard to rig it.
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We are weighing and cross-checking every possible options..
I am aware that the BVAS can identify a voter by just searching for the name of the voter on the machine (even without having to scan the Voter's Card)...
Now, what he is saying is that someone else can use his fingerprint or his face and do many verifications/authentications for several other voters whose names were searched and found inside the machine - due to the BVAS error... (Which I strongly doubted)... And he said that the Machine already committed the foul in the Osun Election.
To me,, no wahalla..
If that just be the case,, then it is left for the INEC to work on their BVAS machines
And I'm telling you he's lying.
The BVAS already has the fingerprints and facial of every registered voter in the PU it's assigned to loaded in its database. What it does is to run a check with the info it already has about the voter. If the fingerprint or face doesn't match what was already loaded in it, it will refuse to accredit the voter. If it matches, it will accredit the voter and mark its info so it can't be used again. That's how BVAS works. Anyone telling you anything else is just lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

And I'm telling you he's lying.
The BVAS already has the fingerprints and facial of every registered voter in the PU it's assigned to loaded in its database. What it does is to run a check with the info it already has about the voter. If the fingerprint or face doesn't match what was already loaded in it, it will refuse to accredit the voter. If it matches, it will accredit the voter and mark its info so it can't be used again. That's how BVAS works. Anyone telling you anything else is just lying.
Sammy07..
Here is it.
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Sammy07: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Sammy07..
Here is it.

See bro, believe in whatever you want to believe. There's no evidences I can bring out apart from me being a first hand witness.

Some of them I don't even use their thumb, some I used little finger, some I used ring finger, just to accredit them.
Those that didn't accept their fingers I used face.

Capturing their faces, true we were told it can only captured 1 face we should make sure there are no people at the back.
Buh during the voting rain fell where I dey capture their faces, e dey see other people faces yet it accepted it.

And plz, the thumbprint recognizes other fingers cos I tried it with my own finger.

The pics attached below is just few evidences that I participated. The username and password below is the one we used to log in to inec online viewing portal to upload the result

I don't have anything to say on this Matter again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sammy07:

See bro, believe in whatever you want to believe. There's no evidences I can bring out apart from me being a first hand witness.

Some of them I don't even use their thumb, some I used little finger, some I used ring finger, just to accredit them.
Those that didn't accept their fingers I used face.

Capturing their faces, true we were told it can only captured 1 face we should make sure there are no people at the back.
Buh during the voting rain fell where I dey capture their faces, e dey see other people faces yet it accepted it.

And plz, the thumbprint recognizes other fingers cos I tried it with my own finger.

The pics attached below is just few evidences that I participated. The username and password below is the one we used to log in to inec online viewing portal to upload the result

I don't have anything to say on this Matter again
Agboriotejoye..
Now read..
@Sammy07,, I guess we are still saying the same thing for now.
A person can use any of his ten fingers to do the fingerprint biometrics....
But the thing is,, a person cannot use his own fingerprint to do the biometrics verification for someone else.
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Agboriotejoye..
Now read..
@Sammy07,, I guess we are still saying the same thing for now.
A person can use any of his ten fingers to do the fingerprint biometrics....
But the thing is,, a person cannot use his own fingerprint to do the biometrics verification for someone else.

Thanks bro.
I don't know why but for some reason only known to them, a certain group of people want to spread the information around, that BVAS can be manipulated and won't ensure free and fair elections. The reason for this, I really don't know but I am sure they don't mean Nigeria well neither are they interested in justice and fairness prevailing in this country.
Look, even the card reader is not easy to rig not to mention BVAS. I always thought that one of the biggest injustice the courts did to Nigeria's democracy was their pronunciation that card readers were not in our electoral laws and thus couldn't be brought before the courts to decide authenticity of results in election cases. I mean, did you see the Kenya supreme court, how they removed all technicalities on the way to give justice to Ruto yesterday? They could have hid behind 4 out of 7 commissioners in their electoral commission rejecting the result as against only the chairman but they decided to judge on the merit of the case and allowed electronic voting systems to rescue the elections.
The fact is, previously, APOs and POs were usually cajoled or persuaded to declare card readers defective especially in remote areas and thus resort to manual voting after filling incidence forms. With manual accreditation, the floodgates of rigging is opened as even those who have no PVC show up and claim to be whichever name they fancy on the voters register. The problem with card reader is that the PVCs get blotted due to handling and become difficult to read. BVAS takes care of that. With any of your fingers plus your face, you are accredited. Thus, BVAS is more secure and reliable for accreditation than card readers and totally eliminates the need for incidence forms and manual accreditation.
So it is very puerile for someone to come up with stories that BVAS can be rigged.
The fact is, if BVAS will be rigged, INEC will surely be a party to that rigging by knowingly setting up the BVAS to take any data instead of the pre-loaded data. That's not something the ad-hoc staff can do.
So, all this talk of BVAS can be rigged, I really wonder what it's meant to achieve. But I know it's not something good. That's all I have to say
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Ikamandoncome: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Aiel123:

Well the ikas I know relates well with Igbos but there's a limit to the relationship.
Even Okowa claimed he is Igbo.
You can now see why I'm so enthusiastic about the presidency.
Okowa as VP will benefit us very well.
Don't forget his wife is from agbor.

Bros which part of Ikaland are you from?

Okowa dad his from Owa clan(my paternal side)
His mom is from abavo clan
His wife from igbanke clan........
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Aiel123: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Bros which part of Ikaland are you from?

Okowa dad his from Owa clan(my paternal side)
His mom is from abavo clan
His wife from igbanke clan........

Agbor,Omumu community.
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Ikamandoncome: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Aiel123:

Agbor,Omumu community.

Okay,I'm from owa-oyibu community.

You're welcome sir.
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Aiel123: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Okay,I'm from owa-oyibu community.

You're welcome sir.
It's my pleasure.
One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by darfay: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
garfield1:

The isokos have been begging for senate or guber and apc has obliged them so they will be grateful plus Leo ogor is ailing.Joel shook him in 2019.
When it comes to delta issues,I usually defer to Efewestern and fratermathy,tutudesz,ogidigbodigbo etc.they are objective.

I think our people would vote across party lines. I have noticed the OBI movement is springing up across isoko land
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Honjoshy4u: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Efewestern:
Delta North: PDP might get the upper hand, although the margin won't be high because of emergence of LP, but I'm projecting LP to win the Urban areas and the PDP clearing the Rural areas.

Delta South: This region always give unrealistic/unbelievable numbers in every election, but with the crack in the PDP and sudden deal with the boys in the creek, whosoever they "Work" for clears the zone.

Delta Central: Been the most urbanized zone and having Omo-agege as the leading figure, the zone will be heavily shared by the three contesting parties.

My prediction:

PDP: 30-40%
LP: 25-40%
APC: 20-25%

Also note that the our "Son" sentiments won't fly in a state like Delta. It would be a miracle for any party to get 50% of total votes cast.

But you're sure Shetima will get 80% of votes in Borno.
Continue.
In 2015, Delta gave Jonathan over a million votes.... Presently, Delta has all her past governors in PDP.
It is a big heart state for PDP.
The likes of Onyeme and Nwoko will add flavor.
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Honjoshy4u: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
highchief1:
lp is very strong now in north because of the closeness to anambra.but pdp will win all elections.

Live those talk.
Onyeme the Deputy guber candidate (a great philanthropist) and Ned Nwoko is from the North.
Even Okowa....
The North is very strong for PDP.
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sammy07:

Truth! And in every elections what is important is the margins

Imagine this
Delta state (V. P)
PDP - 400k
LP - 200k
Apc - 100k

Now if Borno (V. P)
Apc - 900k
PDP - 100k
LP - 10k

They'll just declare apc winner irrespective weather they didn't win delta.
Margins wins are very important in elections.

P. O emergence will seriously hurt PDP in the south where it's has a stronghold
That's what am telling people saying PDP will win the forthcoming election, am not seeing how APC will loose this election some meny factors will come to play in 2023
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by garfield1: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
darfay:

I think our people would vote across party lines. I have noticed the OBI movement is springing up across isoko land

What of joel
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Honjoshy4u: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
DeLaRue:
APC will be hoping for a strong Labour party performance in every SE, and SS state.

In fact, APC will benefit a lot if Wike supports Obi.

Anything that depresses PDP vote is a plus for APC.

Then you have no idea what the North is cooking for their son Atiku.
You think Atiku just called the bluff for Wike
By December, e go clear.
Even Buhari's Senator don join PDP
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Jamesz12: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Op I'm a card carrying member of PDP in Ndokwa Ukwuani federal constituency of Delta State, na we dey deliver for poling units and not the Asaba or Abuja based Political leaders, sometimes people just sit down and conjure whatever they feel.
Let me categorically tell you that Labour Party will shock you in Delta State and as a matter of fact many of us the leutenants who deliver these wards and LGA accros the State have resolved to sabotage the party for Obi.
Obi will win Delta State mark my words, we will use pdp funds to work for Obi. Infact screenshot this message

1 Like

Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by Efewestern: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: 2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? by highchief1: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Live those talk.
Onyeme the Deputy guber candidate (a great philanthropist) and Ned Nwoko is from the North.
Even Okowa....
The North is very strong for PDP.
bros e no concern me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix / Hope Uzodinma Wearing A 500 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Election 23: What I Saw In My Catholic Church Bulletin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.