Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Secret Affair "Part 1" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secret Affair "Part 1" (442 Views)

Pandemic Affair / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) / Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Affair "Part 1" by 1du547(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2022
The mild drizzling of rain drops was heard pelting gently on the body of cars packed on the street. Mrs. Nnena Gareth stood close to her corridor upstairs where she got a better view of the street, patiently anticipating the return of her husband. She hoped to see his vehicle cruising by the street. She had called him several times, but he still hadn't answered any of her calls, neither was there a chance of him returning them. She also sent lots of texts which met the same fate as her calls.
Meanwhile, at Mr. Gareth's company the light in one of the offices was still active. It was Mr. Gareth in his office with his secretary. His fatigued body drafted back on his seat after his infidelity action with his secretary Chika. All through the action his phone kept beeping from lots of text messages. He only had the opportunity to look at them when his double service secretary was on with clothing her body after the glorious moment. He glanced through all the messages one by one, realizing all came from one person - his wife. He definitely knew how worried she'd be. He hastily clothed his bare body, picked up the files he was to sought out at home, and jetted off placing the burden on his mistress to lock the office by herself.
Mr. Gareth got home pretty quick because the roads had become less busy. This was to relate how late it was. He knew it was already approaching midnight. Mrs. Gareth gave a sigh of relief when she spotted his car along the crescent. She tried Controlling the smile on her face but she was all like an eighteen year old teenage girl who just caught sight of her dream man. Gareth already scrutinized himself to ensure he had nothing on him that could impose doubt and suspicion.
"Daddy's home," she said rubbing her protruding tommy; of course she had just entered the fourth month of her first pregnancy. Gareth spotted his wife smiling towards him and with the most innocent face ever seen, he smiled back shamelessly. His dinner was already fixed in a plate on the table, although Nnena preferred calling it breakfast since it was already past twelve. Well, anyhow it goes, it still had to be put to waste because he didn't find eating late as a healthy habit than to talk of eating by that time. She was all over him that night that he could sense her hormones had started acting.
"Won't this be harmful for the baby?" He asked her. "The Doctor said we only compulsorily need to abstain from s*x after 6 months into the pregnancy" this she replied him. Well, he had his shower and still had to perform his marital duty no matter how tired he was. That was a brace for him that night.

Stay tuned for the next part. You can also follow me so as not to miss out. As a freelance writer I offer writing services like content writing, prose(fiction and nonfiction), script writing and so many more �

Contact me on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084320117854

(1) (Reply)

COMBO: A Journey Through Time / Chimamanda’s Books Hits Public School Libraries In Canada: Pictures Video / Paradigm Shift On Behalf Of My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.