Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Sex On A Hill Top(sex Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A Hill Top(sex Story) (285 Views)

Controversy: Enugu Girls Top Sex Workers / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex On A Hill Top(sex Story) by olowoyo648: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
I looked down at the blanket covering us and tested it by moving my hands – saw and felt nothing. I decided to test my boundaries. I slid my hands up – along her waist, passing over and around the side of her breasts. She shifted, kissed me gently allowing me a bit more access. I gently massaged her breasts and felt her move her head to gasp gently into my ear. “I’ve been wanting to feel your hands on me all day, she giggled” She sucked and gently nibbled on my ear lobe, it was my turn to gasp.

I grabbed her breasts fiercely, feeling the stiffness of her bra. “Bugger, I thought, I hope it’s not one of those French-made ones that requires a locksmith to facilitate entry?” I needn’t have worried, ten expert fumbles later it slipped off as sweet.....read more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Be Financially Stable Withe Amazon Project / Wet Bodies / Obamamessi Is Back: Vowulence Mod Switched On!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.