Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People (1998 Views)

I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her / I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by INTELLECTACADEM: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good evening, sir. My name is Seun (pseudonym), a student of medicine and surgery in one of Nigerian federal universities. At the moment, I'm very confused about what to do... There is a lady I met back then in late 2017. She was very young & innocent (a virgin) likewise myself....She was 17 & I was 20.
She came from another state for ijmb in my state. We started dating, and along the line I got to know her better... I deflowered her... and she was everything to me throughout the course of the relationship. Let me add this, I'm from a struggling single Mum. I was the one that advised her against the ijmb programme she was enrolling for considering her level academically....her Mum is an irresponsible young woman in her 40s (I have to use this description for you to get a clear picture) she's staying alone having given birth to 5 children with three different fathers and still more are.. My gf in question is the first born. In the beginning of the relationship, she told me everything about her family specifically her Mum and how she wouldn't want to be like her. She (my gf) has been the one taking key decisions in her life. Again, she was everything to me throughout the course of the relationship.. In fact, she was among the key people.. No, she was the key person that supported my dream and made my being in the journey (medical school) a reality as I was studying a course already before I started combining both school stuff + JAMB prep. Mind you, she was progressing academically as well, even though she was yet to get her dream course 'nursing'. Fast forward 2022, strike was announced and I had to come down to Lagos to stay with an uncle through whom I got a teaching job as I don't ever like being idle and more so, money would be accumulated as well and the strike will not be a waste. Note, the job came with an accommodation. Immediately I noticed how comfortable the job is,I invited her over since the school needed a female staff member. The first day she assumed the job, there's this male staff member she noticed.. And immediately we saw after work that day, she asked who he was,what he teaches..& I cannot forget her telling me the guy has 'pointed noise & all one's kids would have pointed noses if one should give birth for him' (that was when Satan started taking over..) Despite her description I didn't get the exact picture of the staff member she was talking about because being there for about two weeks ahead of her,I didn't even notice this...the 2nd day, I confirmed this and told her the name of the guy. Please note,she had been 100% faithful throughout the course of the relationship. Now, the fear of her taking after her Mum (promiscuity) started rising again, because that has always been my fear and that of my Mum since she knew her (just as a friend to me). With this fear and doubts that are now re-awokened in me, I decided to drop her for a lady I felt we'd be good together (also a staff member)...she cried,begged, called her mum to beg...even told her grandma that I had never met to beg when I broke up. It got to a point, she called my Mum that didn't know we were in a relationship. At some points,she became violent... She would enter my room (my accommodation), take & destroy my things,go to the new lady, tell her to do away with me...mind you, at the first instance, she went to the lady, told her how we've been together for over 4 years, and asked her to beg me for her. Within a week or two, the other guy (pointed nose) came into the picture, he asked her out... And not up to a month the heartbreak occurred, they had sex & they've been doing since (she tells me everything that happens each time) NOW,the issue is, she knows this guy in question is a play boy and he's up to nothing than to Bleep her for the time being and drop her. I am also afraid of taking her back as she has now had sex with someone else coupled with the fact that she became violent when the issue was still hot and she displayed all what I never knew her with (breaking my sim cards, spoiling my phone) she was violent! Now, I'm scared, I don't want the guy to ruin her life and at the same time I'm having this guilty conscience each time I remember how helpful she was when I needed her...her hard-earned 2k sometimes came at the right time when I needed it....she would rather give me money than her Mum believing I would be there for her when everything is fine. But, she showed some unprecedented violent acts when the issue was fresh and she has had sex with someone else... What do I do,nairalanders. Please note, I've not had anything sexual with the new lady.. The relationship has been platonic.
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Let her go bro . She's not even worth it!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Story for the gods undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
An apple does not fall far from it’s tree, she should continue sleeping with every pointed nose guys she comes across if it makes her feel alright, nonsense. Some ladies dy fall hand sha. You can take her back if you are cool with it, I know what to tell my brother if any of them were in your shoes but since you are not my brother, I would advise you to forgive her and overlook her mistakes because of the good times and those times she was there for you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by 07kjb: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
She was STUPID don't forgive her, she has chosen her own path

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by INTELLECTACADEM: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Story for the gods undecided
Thank you
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by virginprincess(f): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Op this your story is some how confusing,anyway i think you should break up with her if you know you can't cope or try and get her another job so she can stop seeing the mr pointed nose undecided undecided.
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Christiansimon: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
i end d reading at where u said the girl and d other guy(pointed nose) had sex. you hear they had sex infact she told u they had sex and u are here saying u don't know what to do. Guy Do What Your Mind Tells U. Cause Me I Don't Joke With f>cked pussi. What They Hark.....!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Jayoungika: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
This one pass me.. Call falseprophet1 abeg

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
INTELLECTACADEM:

Thank you
for what again?
I give u biscuit? undecided
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by lekani4real(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bro, you are not ready for relationship yet.just focus on your studies.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by 7buckz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
The tf advise you need op?
A slap to help you think right huh?
You're are even afraid of the girl sef and you gave her the hand she should follow you with that's why she became violent and destroyed your stuffs... Grow some balls man!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by INTELLECTACADEM: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Op this your story is some how confusing,anyway i think you should break up with her if you know you can't cope or try and get her another job so she can stop seeing the mr pointed nose undecided undecided.
Confusing? Please, ask me questions. Well, I understand it's unorganized, but I'd respond to any question as soon as possible
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pointed nose grin grin. I have pointed nose but i have never earned a dime from it grin grin.

On a serious note, you already broke up with her let it be. Your insecurity would always come into your relationship with her because you know all about her mom and would always judge her for it.

Let it be bro, you chose yourself over her. Nothing new so it is fine.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by obinna58(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Stop dating women from single mother, it's a very big red flag.

She's 99.9% going to end up like her mom, it's nature playing.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by FalseProphet1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
I see you going back to her cos you of how much you've missed her coochie, I see her getting pregnant for you, I see you and her struggling in the accommodation the school provided for you, I see her breaking your head, 4 of your teeth, your left arm, your right leg and 2 ribs.

I see your permanently disabled for life, I see her dumping the child for you and running off with other men.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Nazgul: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rule number one in relationships...never break off with a girl you're still emotionally attached to and expect to meet her the same way you left her upon your arrival.

You left her even though she didn't cheat on you, and she gave someone else a chance to provide her love and shelter, why are you angry over that?

I feel you're just mad that she had sex with someone else. You don't love her anymore.

Don't worry with time you would heal, I'll advice you to get busy with your daily task and leave her be.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by 7buckz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
@FalseProphet1
Lol which kind wicked prophecy be this one biko?
Ah ah!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Minatouchiha(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
INTELLECTACADEM:
Good evening, sir. My name is Seun (pseudonym), a student of medicine and surgery in one of Nigerian federal universities. At the moment, I'm very confused about what to do... There is a lady I met back then in late 2017. She was very young & innocent (a virgin) likewise myself....She was 17 & I was 20.
She came from another state for ijmb in my state. We started dating, and along the line I got to know her better... I deflowered her... and she was everything to me throughout the course of the relationship. Let me add this, I'm from a struggling single Mum. I was the one that advised her against the ijmb programme she was enrolling for considering her level academically....her Mum is an irresponsible young woman in her 40s (I have to use this description for you to get a clear picture) she's staying alone having given birth to 5 children with three different fathers and still more are.. My gf in question is the first born. In the beginning of the relationship, she told me everything about her family specifically her Mum and how she wouldn't want to be like her. She (my gf) has been the one taking key decisions in her life. Again, she was everything to me throughout the course of the relationship.. In fact, she was among the key people.. No, she was the key person that supported my dream and made my being in the journey (medical school) a reality as I was studying a course already before I started combining both school stuff + JAMB prep. Mind you, she was progressing academically as well, even though she was yet to get her dream course 'nursing'. Fast forward 2022, strike was announced and I had to come down to Lagos to stay with an uncle through whom I got a teaching job as I don't ever like being idle and more so, money would be accumulated as well and the strike will not be a waste. Note, the job came with an accommodation. Immediately I noticed how comfortable the job is,I invited her over since the school needed a female staff member. The first day she assumed the job, there's this male staff member she noticed.. And immediately we saw after work that day, she asked who he was,what he teaches..& I cannot forget her telling me the guy has 'pointed noise & all one's kids would have pointed noses if one should give birth for him' (that was when Satan started taking over..) Despite her description I didn't get the exact picture of the staff member she was talking about because being there for about two weeks ahead of her,I didn't even notice this...the 2nd day, I confirmed this and told her the name of the guy. Please note,she had been 100% faithful throughout the course of the relationship. Now, the fear of her taking after her Mum (promiscuity) started rising again, because that has always been my fear and that of my Mum since she knew her (just as a friend to me). With this fear and doubts that are now re-awokened in me, I decided to drop her for a lady I felt we'd be good together (also a staff member)...she cried,begged, called her mum to beg...even told her grandma that I had never met to beg when I broke up. It got to a point, she called my Mum that didn't know we were in a relationship. At some points,she became violent... She would enter my room (my accommodation), take & destroy my things,go to the new lady, tell her to do away with me...mind you, at the first instance, she went to the lady, told her how we've been together for over 4 years, and asked her to beg me for her. Within a week or two, the other guy (pointed nose) came into the picture, he asked her out... And not up to a month the heartbreak occurred, they had sex & they've been doing since (she tells me everything that happens each time) NOW,the issue is, she knows this guy in question is a play boy and he's up to nothing than to Bleep her for the time being and drop her. I am also afraid of taking her back as she has now had sex with someone else coupled with the fact that she became violent when the issue was still hot and she displayed all what I never knew her with (breaking my sim cards, spoiling my phone) she was violent! Now, I'm scared, I don't want the guy to ruin her life and at the same time I'm having this guilty conscience each time I remember how helpful she was when I needed her...her hard-earned 2k sometimes came at the right time when I needed it....she would rather give me money than her Mum believing I would be there for her when everything is fine. But, she showed some unprecedented violent acts when the issue was fresh and she has had sex with someone else... What do I do,nairalanders. Please note, I've not had anything sexual with the new lady.. The relationship has been platonic.

This thing too long na. If u summarize, them tell u say we nor go understand? Abeg cut Grammar down joorrr.
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Calibrator: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are only suffering from *emotional residue syndrome*

You just sick of the fact that she is fvcking another guy.

Unfortunately, the only way for you to snap out of this nonsense feeling is for you to seduce her and have sex with her one more time, your brain will naturally calm down and trick you into believing her pussy is no longer the same as you left it then you will find your peace.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by cokeryusuf09(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nazgul:
Rule number one in relationships...never break off with a girl you're still emotionally attached to and expect to meet her the same way you left her upon your arrival.

You left her even though she didn't cheat on you, and she gave someone else a chance to provide her love and shelter, why are you angry over that?

I feel you're just mad that she had sex with someone else. You don't love her anymore.

Don't worry with time you would heal, I'll advice you to get busy with your daily task and leave her be.
lol baba you mean but honestly, this guy has some blame in the matter cos he was somehow jealous
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by bigl: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
INTELLECTACADEM:

Stop being emotionally stewpid bro ... Free the girl ... Let her go or she will eventually ruin your life and career ...

Anything that has to do with a violent lady, I keep 500miles away. Imagine if she go break your office laptop worth millions and you're a creative person?

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Minatouchiha:

This thing too long na. If u summarize, them tell u say we nor go understand? Abeg cut Grammar down joorrr.

You cannot approbate and reprobate at thesame time.

You accuse someone of long epistle and then you make it longer by quoting the whole epistle.

I am shocked like Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Capitalismisasc: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
undecided Simps nawa oooo, e be lyk say una full everywhere.
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Powerbandooo: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
INTELLECTACADEM:

God will punish you, if you take her back
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Nonexisting1: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
When a woman is an olosho, chances that her daughters will become oloshos are usually 100% which is why we discourage dates with single mothers. My friend, what you just witnessed is a tip of the iceberg, you will see the grand finale when you finally put a leash on the street dog.
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by 7buckz(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
@Powerbandooo
Lol no be fight na bros

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by NA1RALANDER(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
You lack wisdom..
Your girl admired another dude and the best you could do was call of the relationship??
Unfortunately the ship has sailed Faraway and can't be turned around cos enough has happened in the journey..
Even if you both make up things later.. she is not and would never be the same person again.. she is now exposed to other options and Men..
You goofed big time.. the only thing you could have done was to tell her that once you confirm she is flirting with the other guy, you would take a walk and never look back.. but you rushed to severe ties when she hasn't even made a move..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by Chris2863(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Stwupid op grin. You saw a fruit produced by a promiscuous woman and felt she would be different from her mum. The koko remains that all of una dey mad join. You are here asking for stwupi grin grin advice

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by INTELLECTACADEM: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
NA1RALANDER:
You lack wisdom..
Your girl admired another dude and the best you could do was call of the relationship??
Unfortunately the ship has sailed Faraway and can't be turned around cos enough has happened in the journey..
Even if you both make up things later.. she is not and would never be the same person again.. she is now exposed to other options and Men..
You goofed big time.. the only thing you could have done was to tell her that once you confirm she is flirting with the other guy, you would take a walk and never look back.. but you rushed to severe ties when she hasn't even made a move..
Hmm
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by INTELLECTACADEM: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
More comments will be so much appreciated
Re: Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People by INTELLECTACADEM: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
INTELLECTACADEM:
I'm sorry for the elongated post. My name is Seun (pseudonym), a student of medicine and surgery in one of Nigerian federal universities. At the moment, I'm very confused about what to do... There is a lady I met back then in late 2017. She was very young & innocent (a virgin) likewise myself....She was 17 & I was 20.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Beat Up My Girlfriend For Insulting My Mother / Lightskin Women Or Dakskin Women? / Help!: Before I Lose Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.