Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? (316 Views)

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? by Marve380: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hi naira landers; good afternoon to you all.

One thing that can't and can never be failed to remember in a relationship is the day you meet your companion. Yes! That first methodology, and the cheerful input, how she denied given you her number, and how you kept going all in..

Thus, where did you meet your companion or future wife,

What amount of time did it require before you both wedded,

If you somehow managed to marry where you meet, where will it be?

- Ought to incase you haven't met yours;

Where do you figure you will meet the person in question?

click here to contact me or read more
Re: Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? by Kriss216: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Anywhere except Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? by Unzerious: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kriss216:
Anywhere except Nigeria.
What about Syria or Chad
Re: Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? by fati2001(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jupiter

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lemme say... undecided
Re: Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Come to my church at Christ embassy or House on the rock, you’ll see them in abundance
Re: Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? by Kriss216: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

What about Syria or Chad
Much better.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Think You Can Meet Your Future Wife? by Sweetvie: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
Come to my church at Christ embassy or House on the rock, you’ll see them in abundance
So you're a Christ embassy member smiley

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Is The Best For Dating??? / What Did Your Partner Save You Number With? / She's A Bad Girl As She Exposes Her P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.