Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Survived. My Superhero Saved The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Survived. My Superhero Saved The Day (426 Views)

DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding / Villareal Has Just Saved The World From Noise Pollution! / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Survived. My Superhero Saved The Day by ChildOfDoom: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
My terminally ill dad saved the day once more. I called him to intervene. he has helped me to beg the person I owe, to give me time till I am paid. What God cannot do doesn't exist.

Back at the office. Ecstatic. The ephemeral gains of gambling, boomerangs when it's adverse effects hit the Punter.

God help me abstain for a longer time (till December or at least 100 days).
Re: I Survived. My Superhero Saved The Day by FalseProphet1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
I see you going into bigger debts as a result of gambling, I see your creditors jailing you.

This I have seen.

Re: I Survived. My Superhero Saved The Day by squash47(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
This guy I think say u go don die by now... No be u dey cap say u go soon kill yourself? U no die again ?
Re: I Survived. My Superhero Saved The Day by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
My terminally ill dad saved the day once more. I called him to intervene. he has helped me to beg the person I owe, to give me time till I am paid. What God cannot do doesn't exist.

Back at the office. Ecstatic. The ephemeral gains of gambling, boomerangs when it's adverse effects hit the Punter.

God help me abstain for a longer time (till December or at least 100 days).
did that guy later buy your phone?
Re: I Survived. My Superhero Saved The Day by ChildOfDoom: 5:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
did that guy later buy your phone?
No. I doubt if any one will pay that much for Nokia 2.1 with a little screen issues

Woman Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Step Dad And Blames Her Mum For It / Dude Uploads His Sucking Mood With Olosho Lady / It Is Obvious That She Enjoys Big Black D