Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding (34377 Views)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / For Singles Who Are Ready For Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by DyshApp: 10:36am On Jan 22
Popular Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy has sent a message of encouragement to her fellow singles pringles following her cousin, Tiwi‘s wedding.

Kunle Remi and DJ Cuppy’s cousin, Tiwi’s wedding was the buzz of the town in the past week.

Many people were startled to learn during the wedding that Tiwi is the niece of philanthropist and billionaire Femi Otedola.

It was alleged that her mother and Femi Otedola are siblings.

The billionaire heiress, who is no stranger to failed relationships, took to her X page to encourage the Singles Association of Nigeria who survived Tiwi’s wedding.

She reassured them that they would indeed survive Valentine’s Day, so they shouldn’t worry.

She wrote: “By the way, if you you survived watching my cousin Tiwi’s wedding this weekend… Don’t worry, you will survive Valentine’s Day for real o 😅🌹”

Reacting to her post, reality star, Phyna wrote: “We hope so 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have not recovered till now…. Also I will need a copy of that your 📕 How to be single and be happy…. Cuz pressure ti wa bayi.”

It is worth noting that earlier today, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh also encouraged the single baddies to stand strong as it will take fortitude to get through the upcoming Valentine’s day.

👉Dyshus.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by leadinggists(m): 10:50am On Jan 22
Mumu

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Nackzy: 10:52am On Jan 22
Aunty try settle down or collect better fuch release endorphins so you can get yourself back, you're really worked up, you say and do a lot of shit on social media this days

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by TANID(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22
Hmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Sucolee(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22
Strictly by single ladies...am out

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by slaawomirr: 3:40pm On Jan 22
Damnnn niggar

Nackzy:
Aunty try settle down or collect better fuch release endorphins so you can get yourself back, you're really worked up, you say and do a lot of shit on social media this days
Ogbeni relax

Relationship, love and marriage is not for everyone

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:40pm On Jan 22
All sort of rubbish news make front page in this useless administration of Tilumbu

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by YoungLionken(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22
A lot of girls are like DJ Cuppy; good life and a man to share it with. But you see, their ego and high taste standard is depriving them of such a privilege..

By nature, men are providers, women are homekeepers. Therefore, if a home would last or not, it depends on the woman..

In addition, I don't know but I see that guy as a gold digger ...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by ednut1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22
Men are now securing the bag. Marrying into rich families / babes with foreign passport 🤣🤣. Nobody wan suffer again o

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by qtx(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22
That thing na from heaven walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by adesegun121(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22
Dey play
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by obaidan: 3:45pm On Jan 22
If this babe likes marriage and love so much as she presents, it shouldn't be that hard for her to get herself a man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Antoeni(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22
Cuppy is Not Yet Mature Enough to Be a Soul mate, Wife & Mother.
She Should Continue With Pinky Lifestyle & Her 2 Dogs

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by NSNO(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22
Omo OP bad oh!
"who is no stranger to failed relationships". grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by lamdbull: 3:47pm On Jan 22
Dbull on this one!!

I would love to marry this year

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by emmabest2000(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22
obaidan:
If this babe likes marriage and love so much as she presents, it shouldn't be that hard for her to get herself a man.

Talk is cheap
And her body counts will keep going up until it touches the sky

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by NICOGRAVITY: 3:48pm On Jan 22
I love you is not MARRIAGE.
Character, humility, honesty, truth, integrity and domestic skills are needed to keep relationships.
Preparation comes before opportunities.
So, prepare for MARRIAGE before MARRIAGE comes.

17 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by illuminutty: 3:48pm On Jan 22
That Tiwi with her olosho vibes.

Well,

Ebidonsi ona to
Darling darling
Ebidonsi ona to
Sweetie sweetie
Ebidonsi ona fio
I love you I love you
Ebidonsi ona da
I miss you I miss you
Onye si masikwanu mgbe oge sunu
Onye si masikwanu mgbe oge bido
Gidi gi gada ga ko gana fio nu
Yara ya wuru wu yawa go gas
Eyen ni machasi kwanu ni e'jim nolu
Nwa baby e'jim nolu

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22
DJ Cuppy turned adviser on relationship matters. is okay o.....

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by CooldipoMPS: 3:48pm On Jan 22
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by CameroonPepper: 3:48pm On Jan 22
Is that the same olosho that I saw pole dancing on Twitter?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Mindlog: 3:50pm On Jan 22
ednut1:
Men are now securing the bag. Marrying into rich families / babes with foreign passport 🤣🤣. Nobody wan suffer again o

Hypergamy on point....who wan suffer.😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by femi4: 3:51pm On Jan 22
Nackzy:
You think she doesn't desire such

If only you know the pressure she's battling.
Her sister first, now her cousin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Alexlalax1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22
Na shampoo full most of Naija babes skull. Both the big and small. As I dey think of making more money, Some ladies dey think of sharwama, bone straight, recharge card n iphone. No wonder they say common sense is not common cuz I can't get the sense she's making now.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by SlavaUkraini: 3:52pm On Jan 22
D J Cuppy may eventually find someone to call husband but the marriage may not last because most of these rich kids are not loyal...

After one or two children, she would dump the Nigga

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by gladdensir(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22
NSNO:
Omo OP bad oh!
"who is no stranger to failed relationships". grin

Aje, I be wan talk am o.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by seuncyrus(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22
"Survived " as how ? Trailer jam una ni.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by DMerciful(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22
Childish girl!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by COMPAQ(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22
CameroonPepper:
Is that the same olosho that I saw pole dancing on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1749093279772135699?t=H0Eqr3o2Uiyrmwnxd_KD6A&s=19

No be for this wedding this video commot
Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Obierika(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22
This attention seeker again

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by saasala(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22
leadinggists:
Mumu

Enough of calling this girl names.

Cuppy is just one friendly girl who likes to enjoy herself and sees the good in everything. And she likes to play a lot.

So how is she mumu?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding by Emaprince: 4:00pm On Jan 22
SMH

So all these ones are talking about is valentine and relationship. Women sef. They make it seem like their lives revolves around men. No serious issues that will impact the society positively to talk about, except things related to relationships

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.