Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try (450 Views)

Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex. / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by Lurdd: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pls advise me on this
I am 23 years of age, and I live alone, I have been hustling for myself and also contributing in the family affairs with the little I have.
I wrote jamb last year but I was not admitted.
Lately I have been bothered with something, my friends that also live alone,each time I come to their place I see different girls, and when ever we hag out together as friends they tell stories of how their relationships are going and how they had sex,this and that.
And me, I have not had a girlfriend before, and no girl has ever come to my place before, and not a virgin tho,but I've only had sex once, and that was a long time ago.
So my friends when they tell this stories, they often look at me to tell how mine went, and I won't have any stories to tell, and they will see me as a dull guy.
So it has made me want to have a taste of a relationship at least to know how it feels or the joy it gives, cus I feel am been left out and it has really bothered me for a while. so I want to try a relationship.
Fact: I don't know how to talk to girls or starting a conversation. So I just feel like dropping this here for me to get your candid advise.thanks
Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by Romanoff(f): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you continue like this, one day, friends will pressure you into a vice.

Have a mind of your own.

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by marlow1962(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Better your life first.
Women will come later

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by doggedfighter(f): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by hiphopnobss(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Honest opinion Bro, forget woman, focus on smashing JAMB first, if you're still interested in writing again. Get admission, learn a skill if possible. When you're out or even in school, ladies are attached to men who are ambitious and hard-working, they can even invest in you if she thinks you're worth it. Don't chase it. You know what they say about women and the downfall of man, I'm not saying you shouldn't be feeling how you're feeling, I mean Konji is real, but you just gotta do what you gotta do.

I created a group called The Weekenders on WhatsApp, I'm sure questions like this are welcome there. Scan the QR to see what the group is all about.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by M23M(f): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Your small money will soon finish.
Stay away from relationship till you are ready for something serious.
Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by Chris2863(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are 23, well, there is nothing bad in having a girlfriend shaa. Just be careful with the whole thing. I’m 27, I don spend 4-5 years living alone in a state far away from my parent and to be honest with you, the peace I enjoy from the whole relationship brouhaha is on the increase daily.

Talking to ladies shouldn’t be a problem to you. Just two-three times of you doing that and you are good to go. Just start from somewhere (Hi, hello) and the outcome of each experience shouldn’t bother you. We learn everyday but just like what I said earlier, make sure you are focused oooo. Your future lies in your hands like this

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by doggedfighter(f): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Don't put the cart before the horse.

There are so many things you need to sort out in your life first and relationship isn't one of them.

Build your future first.

Sort out your exams and admissions.

Your friends aren't enjoying anything.

THAT YOU NEVER FELT THE NEED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP IF NOT FOR THE PRESSURE FROM YOUR FRIENDS SHOWS YOU DON'T NEED A RELATIONSHIP.

Don't be distracted.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Don't disturb me o
Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by Tinubuagbado: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pls stay far away from women. They're destiny destroyers. Wait till you're very matured sn successful.

Woman will truncate your plans for life, just watch and see how most og those your friends will end up.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by Nicepoker(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are really enjoying life and you suddenly want to invite problems into it. @Mosdii pls come and help this guy out.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Advise Me On What To Do, Should I Try by mosdii(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nicepoker:
You are really enjoying life and you suddenly want to invite problems into it. @Mosdii pls come and help this guy out.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Many People Do Not Bother Getting Married On Time / I Need Help With Dollar Exchange Rate / Russian Man Shoots Soldier, Refuses To Fight in Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.