Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Many People Do Not Bother Getting Married On Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many People Do Not Bother Getting Married On Time (443 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many People Do Not Bother Getting Married On Time by PROBLEMSOLVER27(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
I guess the reason why many people do not bother getting married on time because they can still enjoy almost all the privileges that are meant for married people only even without being married legally

1 Like

Re: Why Many People Do Not Bother Getting Married On Time by serenegroup(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
PROBLEMSOLVER27:
I guess the reason why many people do not bother getting married on time because they can still enjoy almost all the privileges that are meant for married people only even without being married legally

I concur 100%. The usual line of thought is '' why buy the cow when you can always enjoy the milk''
Re: Why Many People Do Not Bother Getting Married On Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
PROBLEMSOLVER27:

the fact that you believe that there is a time to get married, is where your issue lays... marriage should only be when SOMEBODY DECIDES THAT THEY ARE READY... and that could be at 17yrs old or 80yrs old.
Re: Why Many People Do Not Bother Getting Married On Time by Felimax(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the fact that you believe that there is a time to get married, is where your issue lays... marriage should only be when SOMEBODY DECIDES THAT THEY ARE READY... and that could be at 17yrs old or 80yrs old.

Seriously!

At 30 i was already so restless and told my girl (now my wife) i will dump her and move on if my waiting exceeds 2015.
God forbid i still be single by this time. Doing what exactly? After all my years in Lagos! what have i not seen? As if marriage will even stop it.

1 Like

Re: Why Many People Do Not Bother Getting Married On Time by ednut1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Money and harsh economy

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi / Damn She's Fully Enjoying It Indeed / Truly She Loves Sucking Mem With Big D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.