Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? (74317 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
DevilSignature:

Even you sef ur head no correct

1 he didn't graduate cos he hasn't finished his project

2. Probably he has committed other offences

3. He wooed the lecture and she rejected and gave him Stern warning and he insisted on

4. He is a cultist

5. He doesn't deserve to graduate

Bros how were you able to deduce this from the story? I thought as much because na only them go get that kind mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by nedekid: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Him don listen to motivatinal speakers to be persistent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Na alfa male. E done swallow redpill, come convince imsef that all women are the same and can be gotten.
Nah! This is not something an Alpha male will do. This is foolishness

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by greggng: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

I have some questions here.

1. Did this guy commit any offense by "toasting" his female lecturer?

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

5. Can he seek legal redress?

Thank you all.

That guy is stupid ..when train wan kill man it will first block his ears . A lady said she doesn't want and you kept on harassing her ...same person is your boss ...you have not even graduated and gotten a job you are busy chasing your boss.

Well go to your school and find out what it takes to enable complete the project and graduate . You can still come back and marry her when you have become successful..wen you are making love to her try remind her how you suffered to get her

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by bhella10: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
let him wait for 2yrs more, not graduating now could be a blessing in disguise the lecturer could still reason the ode that refused to face his academic as a final year student

this remind me of my female supervisor that gave me C because I didn't give her 50k as others did. Mrs falana may God punish you wherever you're
Are you sure she didn't give you what your score deserve?

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
I’ve been taking other niggas hoes, it’s getting outrageous

Rich nigga caught with a bitch worth minimum wages
shut the Bleep up 'fore you dropped nigga

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Alawode01(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Indiscipline of the highest order,lack of respect for the dignity,he has got what he want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Chuksemi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
In saner climes, your brother should be in jail for harassment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by betshopagent(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:
My wife's cousin is a student in a federal government institution, a monotechnic. I've always noted that the guy is naughty. Recently my wife told me the guy is having issues in his school because he approached his supervisor, a single female lecturer for a relationship. The lecturer warned him to perish the thought but this guy persisted.

Now the female lecturer has refused to continue with supervision of his project and wrote to her head of department to assign him to another supervisor. He just started afresh with a new supervisor while his colleagues have defended their projects two weeks ago.

He called my wife this evening to tell her that final results of his colleagues have been uploaded into the institutions portal while his name was placed under "non-graduating".

2. Is it right for the department to have denied him opportunity to graduate because of this?

3. Can he complain to the authority of the institution about this? What will he say he did to have been denied opportunity to graduate?

4. Has the department committed any offence against this boy as touching his fundamental human rights?

Thank you all.
The lecturer did the right thing.At least he should be happy because he now has enough time to elongate his visioned romance with the supervisor.In other words she has accepted his proposal by offering him extra year.He should rejoice n be glad

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
KushLyon:
Since he likes persisting, then he should persist with the department for another year grin nothing spoil
U just made me remember that Jacob persisted and toiled in the house of Laban for 14 years to wife rachel.

This boy's own is just a year only. I believe he can scale through this unsurmountable hurdle. cheesy

May we not labour in vain

6 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigYash:
He should continue wooing the lecturer. They will soon give him award. Stupid boy he is.. Na yash go kill am las las. Op na me talk am.. Qoute me to him.. Tell your wife to hep me pass the message. We need vahulens everywhere like this..

grin grin grin

BigYash preaching against Yash. Is the Lord not good? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Heathrow44:
since they won scatter d table finish, he should write to the VC through his HOD, through the Dean to the registrar forwarded to the VC of what exactly happened btw him and d female lecturer and ask for an addition to portal with immediate effect, otherwise he would av no option than to seek interpretation in court, with damages of N1bn

grin grin grin

Bros come, just say you want the guy to remain in the school for 600 years abeg

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Emdebby2: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Akinsete19:
Instead of focusing on his project, he focused on using his supervisor as a project.
This one got me laughing in Swahili...lol

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Matinho:
Oga just say you are the one. No dey use style cut corner about your personal story.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by apiski(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
LMFAO. WOW! Op, thanks very much for this post. You just added a year to my fucking life; I thought I've lost it. Was in one of the most confused states of my life and thinking of the next course of action take. In order to ease some mental strain I decided to visit 9raland for recreation. Lo and behold: what a funny post. You have made my day. What a naughty fellow. Lol. Let me read it again.

MODIFIED:

ALRIGHR! ALRIGHR! ALRIGHR!

I'M BACK
(Clears throat) The guy was a big time fool for doing wrong thing at the wrong time. You dey ask your supervisor out: how una wan take keep face dey do project? At least he should have held on to his feelings until after the project before pulling the trigger.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Chymummy89: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan.....for
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Gbeng30(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Very silly student, since he has been warned and it seems wooing the lecturer is more important to him than graduating... He should face the music

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by mankan2k7(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Watching too much telemudo don kill this guy. He is not even afraid, he want to taste his lecturer forbidden fruit. Den suppose give am 600 years.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
ThierryJay:

Your comments are always out of touch with reality. Who told you it is very common for Nigerian male students to make persistent advances to their female supervisors? That you are a feminist should not automatically render your comments asinine. We have sensible feminists on this forum but sadly you dont appear to be one of them.

Making insinuations confidently based on inaccuracies is a sign of unintelligence.
it's known to almost everyone on this forum that Kobojunkie is a nutcase that should be remanded in a mental care.
even fellow feminists on this forum hates her.
she's always offpoint, and she's in her late 40's oo

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by ebuclassic18(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
He would have focus on his project after he graduates he can then give the lady a try

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by SamOchuko: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

Ask your in-law for the answer of the B section of your question 3, but sincerely the institution didn’t deny your in-law the opportunity of graduating with his mates, your in-law didn’t conclude and submit his project when his mates did theirs so why do you want to shift the blame to the institution? Your in-law focused on breast when his mates were working on their project, that is his benefit, he should enjoy it

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Mercury12(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rebuke:
Lol. A he goat that has the guts to start pursuing or running after a female lion for S£x has no plan for tomorrow.

@OP, let's look at this case from the other way round. Imagine a single Male lecturer pestering his female student for a relationship even when she has showed no interest or turned him down several times.

Of all the students in the whole school, the bobo no see his mate to woo?
The guy mumu abeg. Let him enjoy his extra year.
He will be alble to complete the project most likely in next session second semester.
Such a long wait.
I pity the boy. He no try at all. He learn the hard way cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Hotfreeze: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

Your boy will be charged for sexual harassment and he will be jailed since you are all stupid and lack home training.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
nkemoma:
He should up his game.

If he has a long healthy looking Dick he should show her when they are alone.

Like Asake.... "She'll never see it coming, Jo Jo Jo Jo, coming, she'll never see it coming"...

If he tries this and fails. .. Nothing will work again

Sexual harassment and attempted rape loading for someone. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
There are some lecturers like that , when you offend them they won't punish you directly , rather you will be receiving the punishment from their colleagues , for example you will pass their course or courses but you see that of their friends you won't even smell an E .

4 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Evilblackman:

A relationship not sexual inter course na calm down , he didn’t ask her for sex , just for a relationship
But he was persistent about it that was why the lecturer punished him
one idiot with the moniker romanoff is even screaming sexual assault and harrassment.
Some people on this forum are just nutcases
Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by ipobarecriminals: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
cool
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.
Lucky boy cool. He Got extra year to continue his Toast 404"How not graduate ".He should escalate it to the VC Acada sad so that those ones go dash under staircase.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by 12345baba(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
The student is a stooooopeeed homosapien

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by sandland: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
You needed relationship from someone and she said no. Any other movement is harassment now called "persistent. " In what manner did he persist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? by Goodleader(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
The guy is actually a lucky chap for not to have been tried by school management for SEXUAL HARASSMENT which may attract punishment of EXPULSION. What he did was wrong and that shows that the guy is not intelligent at all. Having been warned, he should have pretended to have forgotten about the FEELING till the end of project work and when the final result is out, he should have tried again. what the teacher did was the best decision for that situation because if she had agreed to date him and the guy passed very well in the research work, a small petition to ICPC could have landed her into trouble because the assessment may be termed subjective and that would have meant that the lady used her official responsibility to promote her personal relationship with her(Boyfriend) student. That is another version of SEX FOR MARKS.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.