Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend (2166 Views)

Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Messi1: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
I met my first and only girlfriend in a super market near the new CBN in Abuja last year. I was scared to approach her because she dressed richly and flashy. I thought she was too expensive for me.

I'm very handsome, I know that. People call me Elvis Presely. I'm charismatic and highly intelligent too. I thought to myself that my cuteness, charisma and intelligence would be worthless if I can't get her.

Fastforward to when I got her attention, I used these lines: "I need a lover and partner not a sex engine. Looking at you, you will copletely satisfy all that my heart and affection had hoped or ever wished". She heaped a deep sigh. "And it's with these ideas in mind that I propose to you a true, pure and faithful relationship". At this point she was weak.
I knew she would accept me.

Any guy wey snatch Rosa from me, the kain thunder wey go fire that pesin God never create am.
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by otipoju(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Messi1:
I met my first and only girlfriend in a super market near the new CBN in Abuja last year. I was scared to approach her because she dressed richly and flashy. I thought she was too expensive for me.

I'm very handsome, I know that. People call me Elvis Presely. I'm charismatic and highly intelligent too. I thought to myself that my cuteness, charisma and intelligence would be worthless if I can't get her.

Fastforward to when I got her attention, I used these lines: "I need a lover and partner not a sex engine. Looking at you, you will copletely satisfy all that my heart and affection had hoped or ever wished". She heaped a deep sigh. "And it's with these ideas in mind that I propose to you a true, pure and faithful relationship". At this point she was weak.

Any guy wey snatch Rosa from me, the kain thunder wey go fire that pesin God never create am.

No matter how smooth,rich, handsome, charismatic you are...there is one guy somewhere that has it more than you...so stop bragging.

She is not yours bro. It's just your turn. When your tenure is over you go know sey cassatte get side A and Side B . No dey carry woman matter for head. Hold her lightly and enjoy it while it lasts.

14 Likes

Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by brosom(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dude wake up from ur slumber, u don too try for dere. undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Allison012: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
In naira marley voice(she is not your girlfriend it just your turn)

if you like fine pass final.
cute pass kiss daniel.e go surprise you say na one ugly boy na him collet your babe.

5 Likes

Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Messi1: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Benwallt
EmiDon11
Chaos14Temp where are you guys?
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Konjiboii: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
This has got to be the most cringiest thing I have ever heard, that girl can't be all that if she fell for it.
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by nightfox01(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Useless post
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Kipaji: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
*sigh*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Kipaji: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
But I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Chaos14temp: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
Benwallt
EmiDon11
1. Emidon11 don resume school
2.i don't remember missing this episode of things that never happened
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Messi1: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chaos14temp:
1. Emidon11 don resume school

2.i don't remember missing this episode of things that never happened
Oh..I forgotedgrin
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Prettygirl200(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:

Hmmmm I don catch u, so this is what u are doing abi No problem ooo
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Messi1: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hmmmm I don catch u, so this is what u are doing abi No problem ooo
Heeeee! I can explain..please let me explain.
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Benwallt(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
Benwallt

EmiDon11

Too many things to attend to. How you dey?
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Tegabadguy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:

i go collect am
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by pointblank247(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Op but why did you describe your self as "intelligent"
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Messi1: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Benwallt:
Too many things to attend to. How you dey?
Am Fine sir.
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Messi1: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tegabadguy:
i go collect am

Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Karen2024(f): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
pointblank247:
Op but why did you describe your self as "intelligent"
It is one of the innate qualities with which he was birthed with.
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by pointblank247(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Karen2024:
It is one of the innate qualities with which he was birthed with.
are you assuring me and your self that you are sure of what you just said ?
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by tnerro1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Girl: you only want me for sex

Me: the way I take do my face tell her “ baby , I want you for you, am not like those other guys that want only your body, am honestly different, I love you “.come add “I will be proud to know you are mine” Dem surpose give me 3 Oscars, 2 Grammies and 1 ballon dor.

Las las the body was the main attraction
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by Karen2024(f): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
pointblank247:
are you assuring me and your self that you are sure of what you just said ?
Yes firmly!!!
Re: This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend by CrownOfClay724: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Class Come Between Love? / I'm Only One Month Older Than My Fiancee / Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.