Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry (2167 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry by agatha2u: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2008
i am feeling guilty

My boyfriend behaviour has changed, he does not call me again as he used to call me before. Execpt when i call him that is when he will remember to call me. I have asked him why he does not call me again as before, he kept saying one thing everyday giving me execuses that he is at church programme that, they dont allow them to call inside the temple.

And if he wants to call me it is always in the nignt that is midnight calls. He finds it diffcult to call me during the day time.
For the past four days he has not called. Not until yesterday he now called me ,but i told him, i dont think it is possible for us to continue this relationship, let us go our seprate ways. Since he finds it diffcult to call me there is no need for us to continue the relationship. Though he is in Lagos i am in warri

I am feeling guilty now should i go and tell him sorry

Pls tell me if i have done wrong so that, i will know the step to take

pls dont read and pass read and advice me

i have started feeling him.
Re: Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
There are two things here. . . . .

One, he may not be feeling you anymore. He may have met someone else but doesn't know how to tell you or let you go.

So he's just dodging the big talk as most guys do which then puts you in the position of having to say its over thereby not having to deal with the guilt of a possible heartbreak or hurt.

Two, has he stopped calling you because he doesn't have the funds and being a man all that does not know how to tell you. Rather he'll wait till midnight to make free calls to you.

My advise: if you haven't spoken at length before you broke up with him . . .  it sounds like you just called him and said if he doesn't want to call you then its over. . . . . Call him and speak to him and get him to give you a good/comprehensible reason for his past behaviours.

You don't really have to call him. If he really likes you and had a genuine reason then he should call/contact you at some point to resolve any issues.

If this is the case then there's no point you being with a bum who does not know how to appreciate a woman.
Re: Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry by sexxxxy(f): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
Wo,Just pray to God,if hes urs,he will stay if its not urs,nothing u do ,will keep him.

U can call him now if u want for temporary comfort cos i know u r feeling really low,so that might boost u up,but u cant avoid the heartache if ther's goin to be one

if u feel something is not right,then its not.ndo
Re: Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry by pin4eva(f): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
Just start looking for anoda guy before it is too late.
Re: Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry by talk2sulta: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2008
sorry my dear.guys can be very funny at times,especially when it comes to long distance relationships.when a guy starts giving excuses,there are so many things to it.just put your phone in your ear and you are speaking to the person or does he pray in the church 247?absolutely NO.my dear I am a guy and when we feel we dont wabt to hurt someones feeling by saying an emphatic NO,we start giving excuses.

but in a relationship anyway,One person must be tripping the more and in this case it seems you are the one.Its like uve always wanted the relationship to work and that is why you are too bothered about him.

THE best solution is to schedule an arrangement to see him and talk to him face to face.if you are sharp enough,from the looks on his face and his reaction towards you,you can then know what has changed about him and decide whether to move on or hang on.

wish you all the best!
Re: Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry by babycool(f): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
His not calling you as before could be for several reasons: either he is losing interest or his interest is being diverted or simply because he is busy, it may not be that there's someone else, if there is , why would he go through the pain of giving you midnight calls? my advice is that you should not hurrily end up the relatioship, Warri is not that far from Lagos, why not take a trip over, so that the two of you can talk it through?

Call him and tell him that you are sorry for what you said and you want to come over and see him. Then watch out for his reaction.
Re: Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry by talk2sulta: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
why would he go through the pain of giving you midnight calls?

why doesnt he call during daytime?who does he call during the day?if he has been calling during the day and suddenly stops,then commitment is gone.an act is worthless if there is no value attached to it.
Re: Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry by squirrel20(f): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2008
you don't have to call and say sorry or if i may ask sorry for what. i actually feel he has lost interest and doesn't know how to tell you this as he doesn't want to hurt you or maybe he has found someone else. this things happen so just take heart.
Re: Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry by iice(f): 2:59am On Feb 07, 2008
Call issues! i don't really get it undecided But it's best to be talking this one out with him before breaking up undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont Nigerian Men Bring Their Wives Abroad? / Naija Men (majority), Why Na? / Have U Slept Wit Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.