Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater (1276 Views)

Before you tag any man a wife beater / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / What Is Really A Wife Beater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by theInfinity: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Falling in love is always a beautiful thing but it is worst when you fall in love with a monster who is a wife beater. Here are signs to know them when dating them.

1. INTENTIONALLY MAKE HIM ANGRY: Stop trying to always pet your your man always. Sometimes try to do things that will get him angry and watch how he will react. This is the best time to know who you want to marry. Don't get carried away by the goodies he buys for you always or his constant love text messages.

2. HE NEVER ACCEPT HE IS WRONG: Any man who never own up to his mistakes is a potential wife beater. He believes he is the man and for that reason he is always right. Never sweep his unapologetically attitude under the carpet if not, you will be meeting the real monster in marriage.

3. HE ALWAYS REMINDS YOU HOW HE PICKED YOU UP FROM NO WHERE: Never take such verbal abuse softly, if not it will get to a time you won't bear it again and you will want to reply back and certainly the next thing he will do is to physically abuse you.

If only you love yourself as a lady and notice any of this, better leave such relationship in peace.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Trash

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by headbasher96(m): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Some men na the woman the go wake the sleeping beast o

Woman the need beating from time to time to grease her thinking no offend no be battering o na one slap here and there the do the trick make u for remember your place

Make una come for me na sermon i drop so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by theInfinity: 12:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Are you justifying domestic violence? Where is your conscience?
headbasher96:
Some men na the woman the go wake the sleeping beast o

Woman the need beating from time to time to grease her thinking no offend no be battering o na one slap here and there the do the trick make u for remember your place

Make una come for me na sermon i drop so

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by headbasher96(m): 12:34am On Dec 26, 2022
theInfinity:
Are you justifying domestic violence? Where is your conscience?
everyman with his own doom

Are u saying our forefathers been no know wetin them been the do then u the see all these yaaaayayyaaaa wey our women the do now
Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by theInfinity: 12:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Please mention the things the ladies are doing that make them deserve physical abuse.
headbasher96:
everyman with his own doom

Are u saying our forefathers been no know wetin them been the do then u the see all these yaaaayayyaaaa wey our women the do now

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by headbasher96(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2022
theInfinity:
Please mention the things the ladies are doing that make them deserve physical abuse.
go and ask the ones that have collected woto woto from time to time to te u

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by HyperCoaster: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2022
headbasher96:

Woto woto? *spits* This yarn no make sense at all

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by headbasher96(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2022
HyperCoaster:

Woto woto? *spits* This yarn no make sense at all
e no make sense abi no man marries a woman to subject her to domestic violence sometimes its the women that bring out the beast in the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by theInfinity: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2022
I hope you will be happy if your daughter receives the same woto woto from her husband when she gets married.
headbasher96:
Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by HyperCoaster: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
headbasher96:
e no make sense abi no man marries a woman to subject her to domestic violence sometimes its the women that bring out the beast in the man

Na why we no suppose even 'subject' women to domestic violence in the first place. D trauma wey folo after the whole 'ish no be here. If na man like you bully or beat you up for street cos sey you insult am you for like am? Put yourself in that shoes. Some men dey show muscle with women but they are damn cowards if graph set for street.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by BlueAir: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
No need trying to make a reverse point. They're daunce
headbasher96:
Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by theInfinity: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
I am convinced you are the type of man that would cry foul when your wife kicks you out of the house in abroad and you will come to social media to label Nigerian women living abroad as "wicked and heartless." Do unto others what you will want them to do unto you. No woman should ever be subjected to any physical abuse for any reason by her husband.
BlueAir:
No need trying to make a reverse point. They're daunce
Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by BlueAir: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
angry If it's a house I built with my sweat and money,there's no justification to try and kick me out,mind u, I said try because no woman will try that with me anywhere in the world over my own house and succeed.. reason with ur head not hole. Some women are the ones who bring out the beast out of a man,quote me anywhere motherF. Best is to get rid of such woman before she can sneeze. Such women are most manipulative
theInfinity:
I am convinced you are the type of man that would cry foul when your wife kicks you out of the house in abroad and you will come to social media to label Nigerian women living abroad as "wicked and heartless." Do unto others what you will want them to do unto you. No woman should ever be subjected to any physical abuse for any reason by her husband.
Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by theInfinity: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
I thought I could have a mature conversation with you until I realise you can't make a point without insult.
BlueAir:
angry If it's a house I built with my sweat and money,there's no justification to try and kick me out,mind u, I said try because no woman will try that with me anywhere in the world over my own house and succeed.. reason with ur head not hole. Some women are the ones who bring out the beast out of a man,quote me anywhere motherF. Best is to get rid of such woman before she can sneeze. Such women are most manipulative
Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by BlueAir: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
angry Good now scurry along with ur tails in btwn ur legs son
theInfinity:
I thought I could have a mature conversation with you until I realise you can't make a point without insult.
Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by SodiumValproate: 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
The only thing a man is supposed beat is his lovers pussy.

Use the dick to pound and lash it very well.

What woman will not be obidient after receiving quality dick whipping cool
Re: How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Omo.....
This thread reminds me of my crazy ex who was dragging my shirt and shouting at me publicly, she even pushed me inside a small bush that has sensitive plant in it, the thing chook my body ehn.
I didn't touch her at all, at the end of every thing, one gate man that witnessed everything called me and said " na man you be, you get home training "
I just weak for watin e talk

(1) (Reply)

As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) / Feminists Have Adopted A New Trick To Make Sure Men Wash Their Pants And Bras / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.