Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe (26718 Views)

DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Mintyguy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
K
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Paul is pained, he should go reconcile with his wife. He’s been talking too much lately. He’s right though but he needs to make peace with himself.

What has this got to do with his wife??

See ehn, Anytime u want to comment on anything. THINK WELL!!!

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
etokhana:
Paul Okoye to DSP Edafe: I blame us fighting for a better life for you people

https://www.nairaland.com/7317909/celebrities-no-sense-delta-state#116390128

Paul Okoye <<<<steeeewpid dumb IPOD terrrrorist wannna-be eddddiot..........he forgot he dealin with Nigerian Police...U play with FIRE u bet BURN!!!!((REAL TALK)) angry

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by udofia234(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rubbish!!! I'll personally file a case for his imprisonment!! you don't talk to an officer like that!! this shit can only happen in Nigeria!! if na UK him for don't dey appear for court self or being fined!!! Talking gibberish!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ishilove:

What does his marital situation have to do with anything? undecided
He’s been ranting lately, it’s unlike him. Reasons not far fetched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by walozanga(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Madam iyabe try to be intelligent when typing . Paul made a whole lot of sense.

The guy is making sense

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Arijude(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Counter smell grin grin grin grin
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by nedekid: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Paul is pained, he should go reconcile with his wife. He’s been talking too much lately. He’s right though but he needs to make peace with himself.
Face the issue he raised. Does it make sense or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Jozibrainz99:

What has this got to do with his wife??

See ehn, Anytime u want to comment on anything. THINK WELL!!!
I can’t think we’ll on this forum, I’m from violence headquarters
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Jcash90: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
True talk but Wetin concern am
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Shrimpss: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by walozanga(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:

U are talking from ur anus

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:

TRUE. Bro i belif he need olosho to calm him down sir angry

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Emotional drivel laced with innuendos and conjectures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by udofia234(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
I can’t think we’ll on this forum, I’m from violence headquarters

hahaha! I cannot laf! which one is violent headquarter again ooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Shrimpss:
he didn't lie
That’s why I acknowledged him, but he should go make peace with his wife and kids, he’s obviously under pressure and tensed.

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by afbstrategies: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Oh God. This foolish Paul Okoye again

Just take your medication as prescribed ok.

Also, there is difference between trees and transformers.

I know you enjoy hugging trees but please, stay away from doing the same with transformers. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by zamirikpo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Well said sir Paul..........we are fighting for over 15million block heads that voted this government. What a burden. And some still don't understand.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by lifenija: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
try dey use ur 17 yr old brain dey type.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Who asked him to fight for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by New007: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
You're the one that's pained from all indications.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by afbstrategies: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
tunjiajayi:
No sense tru tru, yamree yeyebrity.
Just take your medication as prescribed ok.

Also, there is difference between trees and transformers.

I know you enjoy hugging trees but please, stay away from doing the same with transformers.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:

Do u like how the police force is operating now?? can u wish ur brother to be a police officer? Paul said the truth. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Ishilove: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
It is presumptuous to assume his ranting is because of his broken marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by bigjoe1000(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
who told u he is having issues wth his wife? Publicity stunt he used to rebounce himself and his brothers music?my front shut up if u dnt know what to say

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Chidex50(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
You're funny bro, reconciling with his wife is a personal issue and does not in anyway concern you but the Police issues concern us all. Except You're comfortable with a rotten system

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by rusher14: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
The least intelligent Okoye.

And I'm not even saying Peter is better.

grin
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
jaxxy:

Do u like how the police force is operating now?? can u wish ur brother to be a police officer? Paul said the truth. lol
I acknowledged him but he needs rest, the Paul we use to know hardly use his social media accounts but lately he’s been ranting. He’s now separated from his wife and it’s affecting him
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Benchilwell: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
when pple say vote wisely for d best of d country without calling name,u tinubu supporters always get angry, WHY NA...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested / Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) / Reform SARS Ibadan Mega Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.