Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe (26720 Views)

DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by afbstrategies: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Next, the useless DSP Odafe will apologize or say his computer was hacked.

No holding back for anyone. They insult you, insult them back. Period.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
lifenija:
try dey use ur 17 yr old brain dey type.
Not on this forum, peace is not an option here.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Chidex50(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
tunjiajayi:
No sense tru tru, yamree yeyebrity.
Present sir! Any other name?
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by sexyking1: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:
Imagine having to pay millions to travel to see your children for several hours. Soon those children will be calling their mother's new hubby daddy. Instead of Paul to try and ease his emotional.wreck, he is stil crying Endsars in 2022.
At least he has the money to spend, after all the b*atings ur mum chop from your dad, if ur mum has the money, she for give u a better life in a faraway country. Paul made a whole sense here and all you could talk about is his family. Get a life dear.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Allisgud: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
He just stated the truth
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
I acknowledged him but he needs rest, the Paul we use to know hardly use his social media accounts but lately he’s been ranting. He’s now separated from his wife and it’s affecting him

Paul loves his wife.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ishilove:

It is presumptuous to assume his ranting is because of his broken marriage
The Paul we use to know hardly use his social media accounts , so what suddenly changed? That takes you back to my first response.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by bhella10: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Endsars enabler.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
jaxxy:

Paul loves his wife.
Yet he impregnated his wife’s housemaid? How do you define love?
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Cantonese: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Paul is pained, he should go reconcile with his wife. He’s been talking too much lately. He’s right though but he needs to make peace with himself.

Pain detector, where is the pain? He’s issue with his wife, he’s personal matter.

Pray make police no reason your matter one day, if you reach Oluku junction. I hope you know where that place dey? If not so, ask person how far there.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by jrusky(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dem ask you to fight for them? See pesin wey dey talk?

Na who send you? Mr man fight for yourself.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Kajaard: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
etokhana:
Paul Okoye to DSP Edafe: I blame us fighting for a better life for you people

https://www.nairaland.com/7317909/celebrities-no-sense-delta-state#116390128

What did I just read?? undecided undecided undecided

This Paul is an illiterate undecided
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by kingyakos: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Paul is pained, he should go reconcile with his wife. He’s been talking too much lately. He’s right though but he needs to make peace with himself.

What's your business with Paul and his wife misunderstanding, u no go face ur front
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by emmabest2000(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
AOresources:
No lie..

Na so una go keep hailing him until he use his own mouth talk kill himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Spandau: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
tunjiajayi:
No sense tru tru, yamree yeyebrity.

But he still has more of it than you.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Yet he impregnated his wife’s housemaid? How do you define love?

I still think tests a rumour bt if true then he fvcked up and I hope he retraces his steps.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Neddstark: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
sexyking1:

At least he has the money to spend, after all the b*atings ur mum chop from your dad, if ur mum has the money, she for give u a better life in a faraway country. Paul made a whole sense here and all you could talk about is his family. Get a life dear.

If domestic abuse happened in my home, then incestuous homosexual ràpe happened in yours.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Spandau: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:
Imagine having to pay millions to travel to see your children for several hours. Soon those children will be calling their mother's new hubby daddy. Instead of Paul to try and ease his emotional.wreck, he is stil crying Endsars in 2022.

Pray to God for new sense. The one you're using has expired.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Neddstark: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spandau:

Pray to God for new sense. The one you're using has expired.

Baby factory worker
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by NA1RALANDER(f): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Paulo with the come back. grin grin
DSP in da mud .. leemao
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Spandau: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:

Baby factory worker

I said it! It has expired indeed.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by dazzlingd(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nigeria is just a poor African nation with overpopulation, when I mean overpopulation, we have too many people below average IQ and literacy.

Family planning first will go a long way in solving Nigeria problems.
When a poor family keep birthing many poverty stricken children, they go to poor schools and drop out, increasing poverty rate and over dependency...

The wealth of a nation depends on the average economic value of each individual in that country.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Neddstark: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spandau:

I said it! It has expired indeed.

Dry
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
jaxxy:

I still think tests a rumour bt if true then he fvcked up and I hope he retraces his steps.
He’s a very stubborn man, but he didn’t see his wife coming at him with the separation and divorce, he has refused to sign the divorce papers. It’s not a rumour but true, the divorce and allegations are all over the internet.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by deeva2: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
I THINK HE SHUD FIGHT FOR HIS FAMILY UNION FIRST AND STOP SLEEPING WITH HOUSEMAID..THAT WAY, NAIJA GO GET BETTER.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Slynation(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
I thought you left NL and deactivated for good...grin now you have started again after crying the last time abi...we all knew you were gonna come back, but never thought it will be so soon grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Slynation:
I thought you left NL and deactivated for good...grin now you have started again after crying the last time abi...we all knew you were gonna come back, but never thought it will be so soon grin
I’m new here
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Slynation(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
deeva2:
I THINK HE SHUD FIGHT FOR HIS FAMILY UNION FIRST AND STOP SLEEPING WITH HOUSEMAID..THAT WAY, NAIJA GO GET BETTER.
because the house maid is not a human being right...His wife should bury herself in shame because common ordinary simple housemaid collected her trophy...grin
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Spandau: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:

Dry

Yeah, whatever! They will soon behead you again and put your head on a pike.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Waywardson6: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
He's reply made me laugh out loud hahaha haha. Savage but true.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Slynation(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
I’m new here
we know new people when we see one...but your post has Zzor and Iyaebe written all over it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reform SARS Ibadan Mega Rally (Photos) / Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics / Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.