Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe (26715 Views)

DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Memeni(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Peter u mAh sef get bad mouth grin grin grin see brutality...this vawulence is too much..Peter will be forced to sign the peace accord grin grin grin
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Realists(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:
Imagine having to pay millions to travel to see your children for several hours. Soon those children will be calling their mother's new hubby daddy. Instead of Paul to try and ease his emotional.wreck, he is stil crying Endsars in 2022.

It's called transfer of aggression, by busy body coroner. The wife did him shege.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Patriotsleague: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Shut up mumu, egocentric idiot. You are just a musician, without Nigerians you are nothing. How can you compare how police work here with how they work abroad. Abroad police can handcuff you, if they perceive smell of marijuana in your car, police can stop you and test you for alcohol in your system. Mumu boy.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by gassbee: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Paul has not recovered from d hit he got as being tagged as senseless celebrity
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by AyomideOG01: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Paul is pained, he should go reconcile with his wife. He’s been talking too much lately. He’s right though but he needs to make peace with himself.

Senseless post as usual. How you managed to connect his wife to this topic is either rocket science or stupidity
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Bollinga: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Paul is pained, he should go reconcile with his wife. He’s been talking too much lately. He’s right though but he needs to make peace with himself.

His life his business.. Why attack the messenger after dissolving the message
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Freelane33(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Shame on governments
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Neddstark: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spandau:

Yeah, whatever! They will soon behead spandau again and put his head on a pike.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by RexTramadol1: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Whether you fight or not

The main thing is “they deserve a better life” regardless of who fought for it.

If this man was Nelson Mandela, he will legit want the country’s name to be renamed after him.

To think I used to like him a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Spandau: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=Neddstark post=116408835][/quote]

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Neddstark ko, Ramseysnow ni.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
afbstrategies:

Just take your medication as prescribed ok.

Also, there is difference between trees and transformers.

I know you enjoy hugging trees but please, stay away from doing the same with transformers. cheesy lipsrsealed

Paul Okoye is one of the most foolish igboman alive at the moment
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by deeva2: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Slynation:
because the house maid is not a human being right...His wife should bury herself in shame because common ordinary simple housemaid collected her trophy...grin

Would you say this if you catch ur partner banging ur housemaid?
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by sexyking1: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:

If domestic abuse happened in my home, then incestuous homosexual ràpe happened in yours.
I'm happy u felt pained about d fact that I dragged ur family. Now imagine u attacking a man's family just because he talked about a general pressing issue. If u are wise, u will use this lesson to know that those celebrities are humans too and feels same way u do.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Neddstark: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spandau:

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Neddstark ko, Ramseysnow ni.

Lol. It was a great TV show. Lets hope the new one is as good.

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Slynation(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
deeva2:

Would you say this if you catch ur partner banging ur housemaid?
Yes I will...and you??
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by kushme: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Roger3D:
Do you know how many policeman those endsars criminals murdered? Is that the better life for them Paul Okoye is talking about?

Seeing this your comment made me to remember the gist one mopol on special duty to Lagos state gave me. He said thugs killed many policemen in the endsars protest but international or whatever human right bodies never talked about it.. I wasn't sure I believed him, though, seeing this your comment got me thinking how bloody the protest went down.

Now, coupled with the lies and truths about the lekki tollgate massacre and the murder of many policemen. Totally, if that so much blood were shed as claimed and the people in the streets of Lagos who saw these dead bodies in different places still living as if nothing happened, then na waw..

Sir, if I may ask, did the ways or thinking of the average lagosians and policemen changed after the endsars protest as regard to respect for each other or it's the same old ways of brutality or worsened?

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by ATLIEN2027: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Yeah like the way Peter Obi- tuary provided better lives for Zombidients in Anambra.
Dumbest OSU idiot.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by desiredhome: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ishilove:

What does his marital situation have to do with anything? undecided
Separation can cause emotional disorder and the person may not be reasoning well......
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Dougyclan: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
you are simply saying something else.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Shinzokiyotake(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
correction MR Paul you lead endsars campaign against the police not for the police (some innocent policemen lost their lives to some unguided miscreants because of this your social media mischief) and again ice prince broke the law so he shouldn't be punished because he is a celebrity, and you want the country to be like abroad I dare you try such nonsense and see in other countries Try such in North Korea and see

1 Like

Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Sainterasmus: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Paul....make God no allow make them kill you����
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by midehi2(f): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
What is this thing saying sef, very out of point undecided
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is condescending and not right at all.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Enumerator(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Shut up!

Focus on the message and not the messenger.
Neddstark:
Imagine having to pay millions to travel to see your children for several hours. Soon those children will be calling their mother's new hubby daddy. Instead of Paul to try and ease his emotional.wreck, he is stil crying Endsars in 2022.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by BeanmanX(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Why do you like trouble like this?
I don't like trouble like you do.. tongue
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
midehi2:

What is this thing saying sef, very out of point undecided
You back from your ban? �
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by codemaniacs: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
dazzlingd:
Nigeria is just a poor African nation with overpopulation, when I mean overpopulation, we have too many people below average IQ and literacy.

Family planning first will go a long way in solving Nigeria problems.
When a poor family keep birthing many poverty stricken children, they go to poor schools and drop out, increasing poverty rate and over dependency...

The wealth of a nation depends on the average economic value of each individual in that country.

You're right in some cases like overpopulation... I used to think like you but I changed when I realized the major problem was infrastructure and migration into Nigeria not overpopulation..

Poor schools are as a result of lack of regulations because most poor people send their children to public schools and according to you "poor people send their children to poor schools" that means that public schools are poorly maintained, regulated and upgraded..
poor schools are a result of the government not investing in education..

the wealth of a nation depends on the urban infrastructure of the states in that country... Its the infrastructure that's one of the major problem..

the main major problem that also leads to overpopulation is migration... the borders in northern Nigeria are open so all sorts of criminals are free to enter Nigeria especially through the northern borders and when you have a presi:dent that's not Nigerian that presi:dent will ensure Nigeria becomes populated with non-Nigerians..
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Scottz: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
na you sign their divorce paper? Or na him wife tell u say dem de fight?
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Mars16(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Madam iyabe try to be intelligent when typing . Paul made a whole lot of sense.
it baffles me how someone would be typing nonsense is Paul far from the truth, no!
Thanks Massiveglory for correcting that person.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by KrisPete(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
I acknowledged him, learn to read in full next time

You sure did. But the shading attached was uncalled for sha.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by haslaw(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
This Pau MUMU no be small.

The DSP should just ignore him and give him the silent treatment.
Re: I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe by Oceanjagaban: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Someone that is doing well and living his life to the fullest,you say he is pained,are you an olokpa or the child of an olokpa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) / Reform SARS Ibadan Mega Rally (Photos) / Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.