Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) (5283 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. / See After S*x Photo Of Couple Shared Online (18+) / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
AishaDant:

I usually don't respond to insults but since you have decided to drag my innocent father into this, you must be absolutely retarded and disgusting.

You clearly don't have a father because if you did and he was a good father - you will respect and value fathers.

Clowns like you end up being extremely useless to everyone around you. Heck even to yourself, you're useless!

I won't be surprised if a speeding truck crushed you to death because your life has zero value.

Rubbish!
mumu
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mumu
AishaDant:

I usually don't respond to insults but since you have decided to drag my innocent father into this, you must be absolutely retarded and disgusting.

You clearly don't have a father because if you did and he was a good father - you will respect and value fathers.

Clowns like you end up being extremely useless to everyone around you. Heck even to yourself, you're useless!

I won't be surprised if a speeding truck crushed you to death because your life has zero value.

Rubbish!
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
why a gold penis tho? gold is a soft metal. are you alluding to erectile dysfunction and trouble keeping it hard?

lets get you on the right track

depleted uranium penis - the hardest metal there is
palladium penis - most valuable metal in the world
titanium penis - if you are going for a dick that wont bend

all a gold member gives you is the worst of the austin powers characters

do better , be better be harder,

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
What you're saying is nothing but the truth. The redpill is golden
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

why a gold penis tho? gold is a soft metal. are you alluding to erectile dysfunction and trouble keeping it hard?

My audience know what I'm talking about. grin
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
What you're saying is nothing but the truth. The redpill is golden
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Still the number 1 ROMANCE TOPIC on TRENDING!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ishilove:
Werey alaso

go to ya PP thread jare angry angry angry

this is the GoldenGbola Thread tongue
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Women are THROW BACKERS, what I mean is, women will dish you back with what you portray yourself to be, if you portray an insecure guy with the fear of losing a woman, she will treat you like a ready loser, if you act like you are lucky to get S€x, she will starve you of S€x, if you act like a guy with his D!!ck in 5000 carat GOLD with his ability to get S€x whenever he wants to ON HIS OWN TERMS, she will feel lucky to have your d!!ck inside her, she will feel worthless before you, she will feel like she will never be able to measure up and she will feel like you came down to her level of all the more s€x appealing women around you!!

Her name was AMINAT, I made her understand that her pvvssy wasn't what she thought it was, now she has either follow my rules or get tf out, the second option wasn't very conspicuous to her, it will never be to females, they hate missing out, that is something else you should take to your advantage.

I'm not a SIMP, you cannot manipulate me because I was coming for your pvvsy, are you fvvcking me or you are looking towards crowdfunding for a Tecno Y6?
I have a FVVCKING GOLDEN P€N!S!!!, you Will have to choose wisely between this D!!CK and an N18,000 phone BIITTCH!!
Yes, I fvvcked her later that week, with her mouth fvvcking shut this time. grin
#GoldenPenis is all about CONTROL!!

I used a lot of chooky words in this one.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
small boy... If you were high valued and had applied all of these principles before she even thought of visiting you, she wouldn't even dare deny you the first time... Immature adult undecided keep lying to your 21st century WhatsApp group undecided

6 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ikennaford:

Don't lecture me idiot
vawulence tongue

3 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Why are people angry about the truth?
Don't be surprised, that lady teacher who isn't married is 'playing' with the kids.

Such standard grin
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
lasisi69:
small boy... If you were high valued and had applied all of these principles before she even thought of visiting you, she wouldn't even dare deny you the first time... Immature adult undecided keep lying to your 21st century WhatsApp group undecided
Ok.
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Broveens42:
Why are people angry about the truth?
Don't be surprised that lady teacher who isn't married is 'playing' with the kids.

Such standard grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Op .. have you ever had sex with a lady and she whispers ...."baaaaad boy" after the steamy session?

Tell me why this shouldn't be the fun goal of every man grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
When men rationalize their promiscuous behavior by saying they are polygamous in nature, women don't see it as "Belittling"... they only see arrogance
But when we say the raw truth about them , it becomes Devaluing and all that grin
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
lasisi69:
grin

3 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

go to ya PP thread jare angry angry angry

this is the GoldenGbola Thread tongue
The op is so childish, it is almost amusing

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by kologba: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
phatriqk:
There are some truth to what you say at times but to be honest men who belong to this Red Pill thing are just individuals who confuse being a toxic person with being an Alpha male, the two are not synonymous in any way at all, check it well they are either the way they are because of past experiences or are afraid of getting hurt, basically Red Pillers are insecure men and that's a fact , where Red Pillers always get it wrong is thinking all women are the same everywhere, classy women exist most of which are beyond the reach of all this Red Pillers, you form this toxic attitude as a coping mechanism, the fact that every woman you come across behaves in that manner just means you need to up your standards and you will definitely encounter classy women with real value. Having a bunch of girls to call anytime any day just shows that the girls you roll with ain't gat class, don't their value, same thing goes for you.
this one na woman trying to defend there weakness.... everything u said is said in defence..abeg
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Broveens42:
When men rationalize their promiscuous behavior by saying they are polygamous in nature, women don't see it as "Belittling"... they only see arrogance
But when we say the raw truth about them , it becomes Devaluing and all that grin
You are woke my man!
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
kologba:
this one na woman trying to defend there weakness.... everything u said is said in defence..abeg
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by tripleking64(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You just wrote one long note of BULLCRAP.

No woman have standards, if you appear wanted enough, she will fvvck you too.

If you know you know...
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by emorse(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You forgot vibranium penis - straight from wakanda! grin grin

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Broveens42:

Very true.
You would see a House help, well taken care of , playing hard to get for some guys in the street but prefers the soft touch from Madam's kid .... Where is her standard ? grin
lol
so true grin

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Oesophagus99(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2022
AishaDant:
Mtchewwwwwwwwww

I just checked your Dp and your fez luks lyk poo.. grin

Or maybe I didn't even bother to check it; coz I knew it'll be as disgusting as sheed! undecided
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by AishaDant(f): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Oesophagus99:

I just checked your Dp and your fez luks lyk poo.. grin

Or maybe I didn't even bother to check it; coz I knew it'll be as disgusting as sheed! undecided

I checked yours and you look human, clearly one of my northern brothers but of course abuse me all you like since it makes you feel like a man.

I woke up happy today and I intend to spread kindness and love to everyone I encounter in person or online. smiley

Have a great day and take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Oesophagus99(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2022
kingPhidel:
...as long as the rules works on ya sisters, cousins also their won’t be problem...

Let’s guide our daughters in the right part of life. The fact that my gender creat a path of deceit to, let’s teach our daughters self worth and be financially successfully independent because when they realize they like diamond and we all know the process of getting diamond then golden whatever won’t maltreat our daughters.

Do unto others as you’d want them do to you. Remember you’d have daughters and sisters.

I cum In Peace

lolx... pained madafakn imp! grin
I'll advise u to fnck off this forum and stop typing shit! shocked
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin nigga the truth hurts that’s why you spewing shit man
Oesophagus99:
lolx... pained madafakn imp! grin
I'll advise u to fnck off this forum and stop typing shit! shocked
truth is truth. Let’s guide our daughters alright Read Proverbs 20:7. Your lifestyle today will follow your children.

Check your current life style who did you took after ? Be sincere you’ll know I’m saying the truth deep down you nigga
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Freelane33(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ishilove:
Werey alaso
Iya Josi
No loud am grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Kissing Is This? (photo) / Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? / When A Girl Visits You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.