Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? (5295 Views)

How Much Of The Past Should One Reveal To Fiance Or Fiancee? / What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by bilms(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
hi everybody,

beating ur girl friend,fiance or ur wife is bad, but still if deserve beating isn't it ok to beat her and correct her for her wrong did?

please, i think we need to talk about it, because something jst happend and i gain knowledge about it and i wish to share that with u all.

i dont mean to downgrade u ladies or anything, but trying to share my knowledge.

A man and his wife had a problem and the man dicided to park out for her, it has been hapenning many time and if it happens the woman will plead to some of his friend to beg him to come back home. it now happen this morning when this man is going out, and he was so angry that he could not control himself, he beat his wife and finally, they took her to hospital, after beating her, many people were blaming him for his action and this guy had to explain what has been happening between them.

a man of God now intervain and said, although it is very bad beating ur wife but still from u said, i think u re right for beating her.

what do u think about the man of God's point?
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by Outstrip(f): 2:04am On Dec 28, 2008
He is not a man of God. I cannot believe that a man of God will support any kind of violence in the home. There is no justification.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by slimfine(f): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2008
the question is: if you know that your women will beat the stars outta you, will you raise your filty hands on her? these woman beater do it becuase they know they will get away it.

Even if she wrongs you, yell, scream or better yet seat her down and talk with her after both of u have cooled down.

any man who beat his wife/girlfriend you are suppose to protect is not a gentleman and neither do you deserve your manhood angry
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by haryorlah(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2008
A responsible man shuld neva lay his hand on his wife, no mama wat! Dere ar other way u can deal wit ur wife dat wil hurt her dan turnin her into a punchin bag. We ladies no get hrt
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by blissfullynaughty: 2:23am On Dec 29, 2008
Most guys who beat their wives are cowards. If they knew that the woman could beat the shit out of them, they won't try that crap o. Although I have no intentions of marriage, if a guy were to lay his hands on me, that just might be his last day on earth. My father once beat my mother and she smashed a stool on his head and he went out cold. She thought she had killed him and panicked. When he finally came round, she told him that next time he laid a hand on her he might not be so lucky. The man thought twice about laying a finger on her after that.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by sangreal: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2008
it has never been right but we must never forget that women can be very loud mouthed but that does not give the room at bashing at ur wife i feel the best option is to ignore them when they start talking it takes courage my frd it takes courage
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by aus123(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2008
Relationship is all about manturity. Though women can be difficult most times. Beating doesnt resolve anything, as adults you can always talk things over.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by alfchye(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2008
i am not supporting the wife beaters.But one thing for sure some people are naturally anger.When ever the girl push them to the wall they hit her.Not that they purposely want to do it but just out of annoyance which they cannot control.
So girls just like the beating.I have seen many,Whenever the guy beats them, they will tell you this shows the guy is a man and would not tolerate rubbish.
I am sorry , But sumtimes it is good to beat a woman, But do not make it a habit,Just like the case of this postor,She has push the man to the wall too much.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by Ben13: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2008
@topic

No
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by bilms(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2008
its great hearing ur view 0on this matter, but to me, i still think the man of God is a right if he did not turn that to a habit.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by IGWEUSA(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ poster

why should you beat your wife?

Are u suffering from Beatingitis
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by whitelexi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
Unless she's from calabar, i hear they want their men to beat them or else they wont give him sweet soup grin
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by sangreal: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ igwe usa that na the new sickness wen they rain for town or the sickess they u s a now
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by bilms(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2008
lol
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by nkasi87(f): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2009
No, men that beats their women are homosexuals in the closet. She is not a child or an animal and so should not be treated as such. He was probably pissing her off too but she didn't hit him. No men should ever raise his hand to his woman because you idiots come from us. Would you hit your own mother or let someone else hit her?
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by Walla2009(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2009
Its very primitive of men hitting their wives let alone beating her,although women can b very annoying,bt dat dos nt nessecarily mean dat they need 2 b beated b4 they ar corrected.bt you women should at least try & make things rite.Talking things over by matured couple is the best solution 2 resolving quarrel!
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by Walla2009(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2009
Its very primitive of men hitting their wives let alone beating her,although women can b very annoying,bt dat dos nt nessecarily mean dat they need 2 b beated b4 they ar corrected.bt you women should at least try & make things rite.Talking things over by matured couple is the best solution 2 resolving quarrel!
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by H2O2: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2009
Don't do that. She's not your dummy.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2009
The way this story goes show that the victim is one hell of a trouble maker to have pushed this guy to the wall to react wrongly.i imagined a pastor buying the idea.that is to show the extent of her trouble.but it still boils down to the fact that he shouldn't have laid his hands on the lady.now the poor guy has become a bully over night.you guys should understand that endurance has limits.i think this woman has excceeded the guy's.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by Tbag5: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2009
Beating a woman is very wrong. . . .
there are so many other stuffs you could do to straighten a woman up.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by bawomolo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2009
HOLLASLYD:

The way this story goes show that the victim is one hell of a trouble maker to have pushed this guy to the wall to react wrongly.i imagined a pastor buying the idea.that is to show the extent of her trouble.but it still boils down to the fact that he shouldn't have laid his hands on the lady.now the poor guy has become a bully over night.you guys should understand that endurance has limits.i think this woman has excceeded the guy's.

why not break up with her then?
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by chibaby5(f): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2009
@topic

completely outta order man!
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by SisiJinx: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2009
To correct her, you say? Oh Yeah. . . .that makes it totally okay to slap her senseless, seeing as you are her daddy and you don't want her going out there, misbehaving any how and making people spit on your parenting skills.  angry

Ah yes, I'm all for not sparing the rod and spoiling the child oooh. . . .I don't care what anyone says.

Rotflmao! All sorts. of Osirisiri on Nairaland . . Beat your GIRLFRIEND to correct her. Even a child sef, there are still issues about beating them not to talk of a grown woman. . . except maybe the OP is dating a child  lipsrsealed
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by SisiJinx: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2009
bawomolo:

why not break up with her then?

Then who is he going to practice for the Light weight Boxing Championship Match on?

Duh!
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by sdbaba: 3:19am On Jan 02, 2009
From my experience, some ladies/women are just trouble makers, and they take the fact that their men will not lay a finger on them for weakness on the man's part. they end up exploiting this fact that in the end they begin to take the man for granted.

I once over-heared two ladies in an eatery discussing this issue and one was saying she deliberately gets on her husband's nerve and nag him to nuts because that way she can know whether the man is seeing another woman, saying that when people are angry they say the truth spontaneously. I tell you I was shocked to my marrows over-hearing this. So in the case of this lady, would her husband be wrong to beat her silly one day just to teach her not to toy with his feelings?

There's another one I witnessed where the woman started the quarrel for no just cause, the man being sensible enough picked up his shirt to leave the house but the woman had locked the doors and hidden the keys as soon as she noticed the man went in to pick his shirt to go out just to avoid her nagging. The woman ended up in the hospital and still got blamed for starting the senseless quarrel in the first place and preventing the man from going out just to ease off his anger.

The truth here is that, some women just like being beaten as confirmed by a lady who once told me that she enjoys sex more after she and her man had just had a fight - can you imagine that? The poster did not tell us what was the cause of the quarrel but for a man of God to have supported the man, I think she must have gone beyond bounds.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by ruffrider(f): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2009
One thing we must realized that is we [b]ALL [/b] have mothers sisters, aunties, and grandmothers, how will we feel seeing them being beat from there spouse.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by martho(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2009
Bullying lesser strenght makes some men feel better or superior.some women are very sturbborn,all u need to do is to beat her,make up and bang her shit. grin
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by Sorenzr(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2009
I think the best way 2 seetle any problem in a relationship is dialogue b/w each other. Beating-up ur wife or girlfriend is enough reason 4 her 2 kno u don't luv her. Dis is one of d coolest tip to use when she is calln 4 a fight.Just tell her; Honey am sorry am not in ur mood rite now then calmly look her in d eyes & giv her a kiss and then walk a way 4rm her scene 4 d moment 2 enable her gain her sense of divinity. I learnt this tip 4rm my Dad. It realy works
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by bilms(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2009
ruffrider
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing we must realized that is we ALL have mothers sisters, aunties, and grandmothers, how will we feel seeing them being beat from there spouse.

reply:

why cant u look at it this way, how wil u feel seing ur brother almost dead because of his wife's stress?,

many ladies just enjoy exceeding the limit of a man's patience. if u have been patient all times, they will always try to shw the world that u re not patient enough by making sure thy peace u off,

we all no it is bad and not normal to beat ur wife.

but the question is, why will a man who purposely marry a lady with his money, and after doing all the stress to get her will end up turning her into a punching bag?, b4 a man will lay his hand on his wife, she must hv peaced him off, and u all no dat when some1 get angry, u never can predict what u can do.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by topup: 4:09am On Jan 04, 2009
At the above reply. . or maybe the mother in law of the wife told him (her son) to do it. . which I have heard before.

Anyways, it's not okay to beat anyone, because you are causing harm to someone.

The reason why parents even beat their children is to correct their children, especially as children cannot always be reasoned with, they don't understand the consequences and are very selfish at times.

I am sure we have all experienced being beaten when your parent is just mad, and it's a different type of beat.

I could never trust a man who laid his hand on me, and to some men, they appreciate the fear, but really that's not what I'm going for in my marriage, I want a unity and balance.

Lastly, the strength of a man cannot be matched with a woman's. A man could beat his wife and kill her. If you punched your friend because he was being a jerk and he went deaf in one ear and was in hospital, would you tell him 'you deserved it?'. It just doesn't make sense.

A man hits another man with a bottle on the head in a bar over an argument the injured man started and causes the man to go blind. . guess who gets taken to court? But, wasn't it the injured man who started it?

Bad tempers are what cause this, and I think everyone MEN & WOMEN should be forced to understand the importance of controlling your temper so that you never act out on it, not to be rash, to be coolheaded instead, responsible adults.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by JJYOU: 4:30am On Jan 04, 2009
topup:

At the above reply. . or maybe the mother in law of the wife told him (her son) to do it. . which I have heard before.

Anyways, it's not okay to beat anyone, because you are causing harm to someone.

Bad tempers are what cause this, and I think everyone MEN & WOMEN should be forced to understand the importance of controlling your temper so that you never act out on it, not to be rash, to be coolheaded instead, responsible adults.

never over until the young old lady sings. you are surely the tops

sdbaba:

From my experience, some ladies/women are just trouble makers, and they take the fact that their men will not lay a finger on them for weakness on the man's part. they end up exploiting this fact that in the end they begin to take the man for granted.

I once over-heared two ladies in an eatery discussing this issue and one was saying she deliberately gets on her husband's nerve and nag him to nuts because that way she can know whether the man is seeing another woman, saying that when people are angry they say the truth spontaneously. I tell you I was shocked to my marrows over-hearing this. So in the case of this lady, would her husband be wrong to beat her silly one day just to teach her not to toy with his feelings?

There's another one I witnessed where the woman started the quarrel for no just cause, the man being sensible enough picked up his shirt to leave the house but the woman had locked the doors and hidden the keys as soon as she noticed the man went in to pick his shirt to go out just to avoid her nagging. The woman ended up in the hospital and still got blamed for starting the senseless quarrel in the first place and preventing the man from going out just to ease off his anger.

The truth here is that, some women just like being beaten as confirmed by a lady who once told me that she enjoys sex more after she and her man had just had a fight - can you imagine that? The poster did not tell us what was the cause of the quarrel but for a man of God to have supported the man, I think she must have gone beyond bounds.
grow up sir. never be small enough to hit anyone. personally no one is permitted to raise his or her voice against me. in my book anyone who excuses nagging and violence is a certified lunatic. they are both forms of abuse. never permit it and dont do it
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by dnishe(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2009
Hmmm speaking on that i'll say its wrong, two wrongs has never made a right, the best is ignorance, if i was in his shoes i'll jst ignore her, guys try this its more painful than beating ur woman,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Stalked? / I Took Off My Underwear( A True Life Confession) / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.