Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy (2655 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by DamnnNiggarr: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2022
BE.ATEN BY MY WIFE �

I am a 33 year old man and my wife is 24 years old we are 5 years of marriage.

My father-in-law is a very wealthy businessman. He paid us for a well-constructed plot and we lived peacefully until our first daughter was born.

When I come home from work, my wife forces me to take care of the child. Each time it's me who cleans the child, changes his diapers, gives him the bottle, I also have to prepare food, tidy up the house, I can't even watch the game on TV or go out to see my friends. She makes me watch novelas with her all night yet she won't go to work like me.

She is the one who decides everything in the house, even when we have to eat, when we have to make love. I accept all this without resentment, because I love her with all my heart and I don't want to lose her but what I can't bear �, since her father gave her a car, my life has become l hell, she makes me wash her car, she blames me, she hits me regularly, she once sent me to the hospital, I have the wounds all over my back.

My wife terrifies me, when I see her, I panic. What can I do to change my situation? Because I love her and I don't want to lose her.

NEED-HELP PLEASE �
https://www./214583723665932/permalink/623534052770895/

This man really needs help
Rocktation
farano
Seun
Nlfpmod
lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by DanieleLorenzo: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Is that the picture of the 33 year old man

By the way, as long as you no get any skill amd can't survive outside of the marriage, continue to bear. After all, there are thousands of women who wear the legendary sunglasses concealing black eyes.

1 Like

Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by allthegirl: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by DamnnNiggarr: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Is that the picture of the 33 year old man

By the way, as long as you no get any skill amd can't survive outside of the marriage, continue to bear. After all, there are thousands of women who wear the legendary sunglasses concealing black eyes.
saw the thread on Facebook this morning, I was extremely shocked.
I keep asking myself, are there men still living in this kind of situation.
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Christboy320(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Am speechless all I can say in this matter is a deep hmmm
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by DamnnNiggarr: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2022
allthegirl:

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2021-10-18-tshwane-cop-arrested-for-hitting-men-with-sjambok-has-previous-assault-conviction-court-hears/
that could be an illustration picture that, maybe, they decided to use for illustration.

But, are there men living in that type of condition?
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Lastpharoah33: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
weakling.
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Medianna(f): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
The man should tell us the real reason why he is in the marriage and stop that cock and bull story of 'in love with my wife'
Marrying a 19year old girl and you're expecting her to see life the same way at 24 wait until she's 34 and above that's when the real drama will start.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Fahvvy: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Isn't it amusing that no one above me condemned the actions of the woman? undecided....

Like, it's either they asked the man to "tell the real story" or they take it with a pinch of salt undecided....

Imagine for one second if it was a man who perpetuated this brutality on a woman, I'm betting that the man will be called all sort of unprintable names, I'm also certain that the woman's story wouldn't be seen as "cock and bull" undecided....

Anyways...
What I cannot understand is why a person will carry out this monstrous act on a fellow human being... An act like this is at the peak of wickedness and witchcraft undecided...

What I also cannot understand is why a human will put up with this brutality, like what exactly was going through his head when she was doing all this to him?!!!

It's just unimaginable!!!
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by AdamuKD: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Medianna(f): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fahvvy:
Isn't it amusing that no one above me condemned the actions of the woman? undecided....

Like, it's either they asked the man to "tell the real story" or they take it with a pinch of salt undecided....

Imagine for one second if it was a man who perpetuated this brutality on a woman, I'm betting that the man will be called all sort of unprintable names, I'm also certain that the woman's story wouldn't be seen as "cock and bull" undecided....

Anyways...
What I cannot understand is why a person will carry out this monstrous act on a fellow human being... An act like this is at the peak of wickedness and witchcraft undecided...

What I also cannot understand is why a human will put up with this brutality, like what exactly was going through his head when she was doing all this to him?!!!

It's just unimaginable!!!
How can and old man like that be that confused. As a man he ought to know what to do
He who fetch an ant infected fire wood should get ready for the visit of the lizard
Nobody is praising her actions either.
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Rema14: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Medianna:
The man should tell us the real reason why he is in the marriage and stop that cock and bull story of 'in love with my wife'
Marrying a 19year old girl and you're expecting her to see life the same way at 24 wait until she's 34 and above that's when the real drama will start.
dumb hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Medianna(f): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
dumb hypocrite
Na you get your mouth..
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Fmghewzy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Medianna:

Would you say the same if it were the other way around undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Medianna(f): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Would you say the same if it were the other way around undecided
Like the woman marrying a 19year old guy??
Or the man is rich and is hitting a lady?
First a ladies hardly marry a teenage and second most rich men will not mess up by hitting their wives because divorce do not favour a rich man.
By to answer your question I will just advice her to carry her child and leave the marriage
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Fmghewzy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Medianna:

Like the woman marrying a 19year old guy??
Or the man is rich and is hitting a lady?
First a ladies hardly marry a teenage and second most rich men will not mess up by hitting their wives because divorce do not favour a rich man.
By to answer your question I will just advice her to carry her child and leave the marriage

You could give a reasonable advice to a woman,but you were saying..... undecided since it concerned a man.
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Medianna(f): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fmghewzy:

You could give a reasonable advice to a woman,but you were saying..... undecided since it concerned a man.

Haaaa
Don't tell me that all this your question is about me being partial.
No dear. I don't have any issues with men.
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Rema14: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Medianna:
Na you get your mouth..
Wtf Bleep off
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Fmghewzy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Medianna:

Haaaa
Don't tell me that all this your question is about me being partial.
No dear. I don't have any issues with men.

Hmmmmm embarassed
I knew you would say this
I don't except you admit that you were being partial.
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Medianna(f): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
foolishness is indeed a luxury
Rema14:
Wtf Bleep off
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Rema14: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Medianna:
foolishness is indeed a luxury
I guess thats the only thing you buy with your money you get from fvcking around
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Medianna(f): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
OK Mr analyzer
Without wasting much time, in full consideration that the man is the head of the family and not forgetting the undiluted truth that a woman is the weaker vessel thereby the man has to be mentally, emotionally otherwise stronger than the woman lipsrsealed
Tell me what you would do if you were the man.
Fmghewzy:

Hmmmmm embarassed
I knew you would say this
I don't except you admit that you were being partial.

Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Kobicove(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Which kind yeye story be this?
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Fmghewzy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Medianna:
OK Mr analyzer
Without wasting much time, in full consideration that the man is the head of the family and not forgetting the undiluted truth that a woman is the weaker vessel thereby the man has to be mentally, emotionally otherwise stronger than the woman lipsrsealed
Tell me what you would do if you were the man.

Haaah, I didn't say that women are weaker vessels oooo.(she wants to de panpe for me )

I am not analyzing anything jare, I only want you to understand that.
Domestic violence is two ways :
So next time when you want to give advice don't be partial.
You stated that if she were a woman, you would adviced that she pack and leave with her kids.

Why didn't you recommend something similar for the man undecided
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by DamnnNiggarr: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kobicove:
Which kind yeye story is this?
is not "Yeye" oh, it does happen. I remembered the case of Obasanjo's daughter and her husband vividly, what's that her name self?
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by okoroemeka(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Rocktation
farano
Seun
Nlfpmod
lalasticlala
the man does not need any help,this is the type of lifestyle he choose to live and nobody can save him except himself,,for a man to tolerate such nonsense for so long shows a very weak man without the required masculine backbone needed to take tough decisions and stand by it,the only time I ever lifted my hands against my wife in our 23 years of marriage was 3 years into the marriage and she confiscated my car keys saying that i go out and chase girls with it,a car I bought with my money and even her father don't even have a bicycle,the slap I gave her that day split her earlobe and she needed small stiches for that,for 20 years now everybody is well behaved,me forced to watch zeeworld you are mad
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Medianna(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Haaah, I didn't say that women are weaker vessels oooo.(she wants to de panpe for me )

I am not analyzing anything jare, I only want you to understand that.
Domestic violence is two ways :
So next time when you want to give advice don't be partial.
You stated that if she were a woman, you would adviced that she pack and leave with her kids.

Why didn't you recommend something similar for the man undecided
Brother women are weaker vessel unless a woman is not with her man.

Whether he leaves or she leaves the children stays with the woman.she is only a bad wife not a bad mother.
OK next time I won't make it sound like am partial cuz I wasn't really partial you know!
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Fmghewzy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Medianna:

Brother women are weaker vessel unless a woman is not with her man.

Whether he leaves or she leaves the children stays with the woman.she is only a bad wife not a bad mother.
OK next time I won't make it sound like am partial cuz I wasn't really partial you know!

Alright sis smiley
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by ghettochild(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Marriage na by force
Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by Jayrockk: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
You've been turned to a slave

1 Like

Re: Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy by efficiencie(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Rocktation
farano
Seun
Nlfpmod
lalasticlala

Congratulations bro, you are now the lucky wife. Please perform your wife duties properly and submit accordingly. Na you wan marry inside rich home. Now that you are inside know your place and be a good ape...because apes obey!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Die For Love / Remodeling The Romance Section. / Romance Section's Debates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.