Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! (950 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / What Is Your Most Awkward sexual Turn On / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by Dogshow(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
I'm aware of some badass niggas who are not ashamed to ask a lady out in which guys play bet among one another. Why it is fascinating to experience such, it is also one funny scenario when one is being handicapped in such act.

Nairalanders, let's go!!!!
Re: Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by AdamuKD: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
For musa Mai shayi kiosk

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by Boogyman557: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by Sammy101111(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Inside police station lol grin
Re: Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by okoroemeka(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dogshow:
I'm aware of some badass niggas who are not ashamed to ask a lady out in which guys play bet among one another. Why it is fascinating to experience such, it is also one funny scenario when one is being handicapped in such act.

Nairalanders, let's go!!!!
I went to a big poultry farm today with many workers,and to the Cockerel section I saw a very young pretty hardworking girl working there feeding the birds, curiously I asked her why at her age she choose to work in such place surrounded by more matured men and women,she replied that she lost her father and the mother can no longer pay her school fees,I gave her my number and promised her that she will go back to school,since this evening she has been calling and sending chats on WhatsApp that is getting a little bit too friendly and suggesive,I like young girls but this one at 16yrs is a bit too small even for me,but from the way she is pushing her selling points and beautiful self,hmmm,God help me from this small devil it may just be a matter of time I may end up nacking that pussy.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by nightfox01(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
For exam hall

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
I went to a big poultry farm today with many workers,and to the Cockerel section I saw a very young pretty hardworking girl working there feeding the birds, curiously I asked her why at her age she choose to work in such place surrounded by more matured men and women,she replied that she lost her father and the mother can no longer pay her school fees,I gave her my number and promised her that she will go back to school,since this evening she has been calling and sending chats on WhatsApp that is getting a little bit too friendly and suggesive,I like young girls but this one at 16yrs is a bit too small even for me,but from the way she is pushing her selling points and beautiful self,hmmm,God help me from this small devil it may just be a matter of time I may end up nacking that pussy.
Pedophile spotted

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by Omicron123: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Traffic light and in less than 90sec she don give me her digits and the light turned green and I drove off while the bike man carrying went to a different direction. But I was disappointed when I realized she was a corporate runs girl.
Re: Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by Vinnie2000(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2022
*Inside Keke...

*On a Queue collecting NIN.
(Her Yansh was pressing me and I told the Opportunity to start wooing her).. cool

*In a Church during a Deliverance Programme..
As the Pastor waved him hand, Everybody Fall, One Girl fell and as she was Recovering, I just used style to Start Petting her and Finally get her Phone number
Re: Share The Most Awkward Place You've Wooed A Lady! by Vinnie2000(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin For musa Mai shayi kiosk

Bad guy.
You want to use Bread and Fried Eggs take Enter woman, abi? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Two Gril Fight Over A Man: Giantess Marvis / Please How Can I Change This Coins To Naira Note (pic) / Unlock Her Legs : Discover The Secret To Be The Only Man That Unlocks Her Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.